Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 8/13/2018 at 3:30 AM Post #11
Player 1 ~ Arrowskysong
Rowen
Ends 27/09/2018

Female || 17 || Raven hybrid || Flight || Ward One || Roommates with Marionette
Silent, cold, angry, brooding, dark. Fierce and brave. Sassy and sarcastic when she does speak, which is rarely. Rowen doesn't just have hope that she will get out, she has a fierce determination to escape.

Edited By IvyCat on 8/13/2018 at 2:17 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 8/13/2018 at 3:30 AM Post #12
Player 2 ~ Grapejuice
Julia Sicily
Paused 05/09/2018 to 19/09/2018
Ends 12/10/2018

Female || 19 || Deer hybrid || Personal Environment || Ward Three || Roommates with Rico
She is kind and gentle but her expression is often sorrowful or solemn making her seem sad even when she isn't. She's a thinker and can sometimes disappear in thought for hours. She loves to hear people laugh and is protective of those she is close too and sometimes feels threatened by new people thinking they might take them away. The user can generate a sphere around them that acts as their own personal environment, giving them fresh air in an otherwise hazardous environment, regulating temperature and regulating weather as well. With enough practice, they can surround other people with their field. However, the more people you try to protect the harder it is to protect against extreme conditions takes a huge emotional toll on the user. She has hope.
Edited By IvyCat on 9/5/2018 at 10:30 AM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 8/13/2018 at 3:30 AM Post #13
Player 3 ~ Annabella321
Scarlett
Ends 28/09/2018

Female || 15 || Cat hybrid || Telekinesis || Ward Two || Roommates with Dottie
Rebellious,brave and fierce.She holds grudges easily and looses her temper often.She can be gentle when it suits her. She has hope.She wants to get out and punish the people who imprisoned her.
Edited By IvyCat on 8/14/2018 at 11:05 AM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 8/13/2018 at 3:31 AM Post #14
Player 4 ~ Cian
Firefly
Ends 28/09/2018

Female || 20 || Polecat hybrid || State Manipulation || Ward Two || Roommates with Visor
When she came here at first she was a happy and carefree person with a strong sence of justice now she is totally impervisible. The ones that have nothing to lose are often the most dangerous, at least that's what she was told, it's a good thing then because she only have limited time anyway and no one left to hold her back. She is determined to escape and make this place close by any mean necessary. She has hope.
Edited By IvyCat on 8/14/2018 at 3:12 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 8/13/2018 at 3:31 AM Post #15
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 8/13/2018 at 1:16 PM Post #16
Name
Rowen

Gender & Age
Female & 17

Personality
Silent, cold, angry, brooding, dark. Fierce and brave. Sassy and sarcastic when she does speak, which is rarely.

Power
Flight

Ward Number & Roommate
Ward One & Marionette

Other
Rowen doesn't just have hope that she will get out, she has a fierce determination to escape.
Raven Hybrid.
Edited By Arrowskysong on 8/13/2018 at 1:25 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 8/13/2018 at 1:28 PM Post #17
You looked out of the bared, small window. This was all you knew, this strange life. You slumped down against the cold, hard stone wall. The walls looked to also be of stone, it was cold. In the corner was a small bed, wooden boards with iron edges and legs. Ontop was a hard mattress, whatever was inside of it wasn't comfortable. The door was made of iron with a small flap where breakfast and lunch were pushed through.

You sighed.

The roommate you shared the room with had just left. Everyone was dragged out, suddenly going missing in the dead of night. You couldn't remember what happened, but something told you you'd never see them again. You had watched new hybrids come in everyday, scientists tested on them, then they disappeared. You had been here the longest, you had been tested on the longest. Those with better powers disappeared quicker. You had a doubt in you, as if you were going to disappear too.

The iron door opened silently and slammed against the stone walls, making an echoing effect. A young woman, hands bound and mouth gaged was thrown in. She hit the ground hard. She looked angry and her wings flashed out, the door closed quickly, but the wings made a mark in the iron. The woman glared at the door then struggled with the rope that bound her, unable to escape herself or speak.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 8/13/2018 at 1:35 PM Post #18
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=64753&page=2#17
Author: IvyCat
Time Posted: 8/13/2018 at 1:28 PM
You looked out of the bared, small window. This was all you knew, this strange life. You slumped down against the cold, hard stone wall. The walls looked to also be of stone, it was cold. In the corner was a small bed, wooden boards with iron edges and legs. Ontop was a hard mattress, whatever was inside of it wasn't comfortable. The door was made of iron with a small flap where breakfast and lunch were pushed through.

You sighed.

The roommate you shared the room with had just left. Everyone was dragged out, suddenly going missing in the dead of night. You couldn't remember what happened, but something told you you'd never see them again. You had watched new hybrids come in everyday, scientists tested on them, then they disappeared. You had been here the longest, you had been tested on the longest. Those with better powers disappeared quicker. You had a doubt in you, as if you were going to disappear too.

The iron door opened silently and slammed against the stone walls, making an echoing effect. A young woman, hands bound and mouth gaged was thrown in. She hit the ground hard. She looked angry and her wings flashed out, the door closed quickly, but the wings made a mark in the iron. The woman glared at the door then struggled with the rope that bound her, unable to escape herself or speak.

I took a step back from the struggling young woman, with wings like my own, but brown, not black.

"Stop moving," I ordered in a low, cold voice, before bending down to study the ropes. Working quickly, I tried to undo the knots on the rope and gag.

Glancing at the door, I studied the shallow dents left by the woman's wings. I asked her, "Who are you? And why on earth are they giving you to me to deal with?"
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 8/13/2018 at 1:43 PM Post #19
The ropes were strong, but reasonably easy to undo. The woman's wings turned from shiny grey to brown as she studied you, spitting out the gag as soon as you'd undone the knot and then throw the rope down, "Thanks, but no thanks" she growled, "I don't know why those wretches have moved me in here with you" she seemed in a bad mood and stood up, her wings turning back into metal and she went to start destroying the bars at the window. Some of the stones moved along the wall and a gun was pointed out. You heard a harsh voice over the intercom radio, "Rest or be shot." the voice was calm and warning.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 8/13/2018 at 1:53 PM Post #20
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=64753&page=2#19
Author: IvyCat
Time Posted: 8/13/2018 at 1:43 PM
The ropes were strong, but reasonably easy to undo. The woman's wings turned from shiny grey to brown as she studied you, spitting out the gag as soon as you'd undone the knot and then throw the rope down, "Thanks, but no thanks" she growled, "I don't know why those wretches have moved me in here with you" she seemed in a bad mood and stood up, her wings turning back into metal and she went to start destroying the bars at the window. Some of the stones moved along the wall and a gun was pointed out. You heard a harsh voice over the intercom radio, "Rest or be shot." the voice was calm and warning.

I whistled. "Someone's in a bad mood," I said, giving her a glare. Then a voice spoke over the intercom, Rest or be shot.

I shrugged. "Good thing there are two beds. I don't feel like having to clean up after you if they shoot you," I told her, sitting down on the bed farther from the angry woman. Perching on the edge of the bed, I lifted my bare feet off the freezing stone floor. The room was cold, anyway, and the thin, too-big clothes they gave us hardly helped. Gods, couldn't they even bother to clothe us properly? I turned to face the wall, wrapping my wings around me in an attempt to warm up.

Slowing my breathing so it seemed like I was asleep, I began to come up with a plan to get out of here... If the woman agreed to work with me, and I had a feeling she would, we could possibly break down the door or the window bars with the force of our wings, or attack whoever came to get us next time...
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 45, 46, 47
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.