Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Roadblocks and Waiting
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 7/28/2018 at 4:42 PM Post #21
You can tell what type it is by looking at what the equips's stats are- they're categorized by what they boost.

Arcanist: Boosts Int, and boosts all the others by less than any other type of equip of the same level
- Good for Int mission pets

Assassin: Boosts Str and Agi
- Given to Water and Earth Tanks.

Disciple: All-rounder
- Average boost to all stats. Makes an okay placeholder, but generally better to have one of the types that boosts two stats.

Evoker: Boosts Int and Dex.
- Given to Light Healers and Fire pets/ other Magic element attackers

Illusionist: Boosts Int and Agi.
- Primarily for Shadow Tanks or Light Tanks, also can be used for Light Healers

Myrmidon: Boosts Str and Dex
- Given to Air pets/ other Phys element attackers.

Ravager: Str version of the Arcanist
- Good for Str mission pets

Then you have things like the Bolt's equips (which are Int/Agi, like Illusionist), Thunder's equips (Str/Dex, like Myrmidon) and so on- just look at the numbers next to the purple text
(the Red text- which tells you how much it boosts the HP- depends on equip type (relic/armor/accessory), level and rarity, and the Blue text- which tells you how much it boosts the Mana- depends on the equip type and rarity.)

Kirolo's a Fire pet (aka, the magic Attacker element) and has an Evoker, Disciple, a Bolt's equip, and a Myrmidon
(aka, an equip good for a Fire pet, an all-rounder, an equip good for magic tank, and an equip good for an Air pet)
Edited By Scathreoite on 7/28/2018 at 4:42 PM.
Keladry
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 6
Posted: 7/28/2018 at 5:23 PM Post #22
Ahh, it makes so much sense when you guys explain it like that. I will definitely be going back to this as a reference, now.

Honestly, so far, I've been looking primarily at how much health an item gave, and then whether it was physical or magical. I haven't even thought about the little differences between the other stats. Maybe as I get further in, I'll have more actual choices about which accessories to use.

*makes a note to remember, evoker gear* --and I guess it would be Assassin gear for Akiri, my Earth tank?

Do either of you know if there's a guide already written about how to decide which stat to put proficiency points into, or how to level up the attacks throughout their different ranks? I *think* I picked stats for Kirolo and Akiri alright, but I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get to their third point.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 7/28/2018 at 6:28 PM Post #23
the only items with a "Physical Damage" or "Magical Damage" stat are the relics?
The "little differences" only seem little. The difference adds up.

Attacks can only get Rank EXP from the Lost Grove, the post-lv60 content.

Assassin on an Earth Tank, yes- At the moment Aikiri's equipped for Dex, which isn't something Earth tanks really need.
Earth tanks want some combo of HP/Str/Agi. Our own was running... 1Str/2Agi, then 2Str/2Agi, and now 1HP/2Str/2Agi, if I remember right. (might have been 1Str/3Agi for a while?)

What you put into what prof is a combo of 'what element is this pet' and 'what works for you'.

General rules apply:
Light Healer = 3Int, usually then 2Dex
Air Attacker = combo Str/Dex, often 2Str/1Dex at lv60
Fire Attacker = combo Int/Dex

Tanks (Shadow/Water/Earth/Light) are a bit more up for shuffle stat-wise between HP, Attack, and Agi.
Just down to working out what works with your playstyle.
Like, some people really like HP, while I myself am more 'eh' to HP and lean toward Attack and Agi instead.

HP increases how many hits the pet can take

Attack can increase how much damage buffs like Frost and Ice Barrier can absorb, how much HP gets absorbed by debuffs like Leeching Vines and Siphoned, and the heal-return done by stuff like Bolt and Vampire Strike

Agi increases overall defences and evasiveness.

Back to Equips- as we said, the 'little differences' add up.
Aikiri's equips are all boosting her dex, and she's got 69 points from them. Her Agi is getting 35. That's 34 points of difference between the two, and she's primarily got rare equips (Rarity and Level play a large role in how good equips are)

Let's look at... Yeong Hwan

Who has all lv50 legendary Evoker equips.
Total Equipment bonuses given to each stat from this are:
Str: 125
Int: 206
Dex: 248
Agi: 125

It adds up, basically. His Str and Agi are more than doubled by it, his Int is just a bit more than tripled, and his Dex basically got multiplied by 3.5, from base 100 up to 348.
Amaya
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 67
Posted: 7/28/2018 at 7:00 PM Post #24
There is actually a very good guide that helped me when I got back from a long hiatus to the new system you can find it here.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.