Players 2,283 407
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,274,259 1,529
Generated 656,698 111
Captured 1,193,915 518
Bred 6,423,551 900
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > How the heck do you organise your pets??...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Clockwork
Level 53
Threads: 14
Posted: 9/29/2013 at 12:08 AM Post #1
No, I'm not asking HOW to do it, I mean...like...holy cow how do you DO it. ...Yeah, I don't know how to ask it.

I'm apparently a chronic rainbow animal hoarder. I'm absolutely horrible at organisation! Gimme pointers!

I like Faelora and Bulbori the most. So I was thinking I'd keep them to the front...but I constantly have more coming in from my hatchery and I need room for them...and what about Lighira when I grow my lighira army... A-and all the qitaries I'm hoarding for my breeding project...

Aaaaahhh ;;
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 9/29/2013 at 12:18 AM Post #2
@Clockwork, xD...

Well, I know for mission pets, their rosters are usually pulled up from their order of arrangement from First Stable. So I place my mission pets in the first tab of my first stable. If you use them for battle, I'd place them in the first stable as well.

Most others place their breeding projects in their own tab/stable. The parents are put together somewhere.
Others put the main parents of different breeding projects together in one tab.

For an army...they kinda conglomerate in their own stable. xD;;

You can always keep your first stable as your bulbori/fae stable. Or you can put the best ones in your other stables, and use the first stable as a filtering area for sorting.

...I'm not sure how you want to do it though. FD; My pets are quite a mess, but my essential pets are all in the first tab of my first stable, for practical reasons (item usage, etc).
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 9/29/2013 at 3:16 AM Post #3
@Clockwork,

There's so many ways to organize pets and everyone has their preferences. My stables are currently a horrible mess but I prefer to organize by date of species release, then separate by gender, then by number of visible genes, then by which genes they have, and then by color.

I tend to favor mutations over genes when placing them in order. So say I have 1) a zolnixi with tri tails and butterfly wings and 2) a zolnixi with tri tails and runes then the first one with two mutations goes first. Anyway, it's probably way overly complicated and even then I don't have a fully set pattern. And again my stables are really messy currently.

I tend to keep holiday pets separate in their own stables divided by holiday in addition to everything else. I do have a tab for mission and arena pets which has been migrating around lately. It really is a good suggestion from Flute to have it as your first tab of your stable. Keeping breeding pairs together is another good idea that I don't do. ><
Shasita
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 20
Posted: 9/29/2013 at 6:54 AM Post #4
I organized my stables like this:
Stable 1: Party and mission pets, Zolnixi, Qitari (with fire mane gene), Ny'vene
Stable 2: Lighira, Nytekrie, Lupora, Vulnyx
Stable 3: Lunemara, Kelpari, Aurleon, Qitari, Pets for sale
Stable 4: Faelora

And for example my Zolnixi's:
Tab 2 and 3: Comet Moth Wing gene
Tab 4: Butterfly Wing gene
Tab 5: African Painted or Paint gene
Tab 6 and 7: Spirit Flames gene

And I try to put them in groups of colour as well.

I guess everyone has their own way of organizing their stables. You should find a way that is the easiest for you. Good luck
Edited By 4470 on 9/29/2013 at 6:57 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.