Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Random Sylesti Sale/Giveaway/Blowout/Thi...
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Tigrrrlily
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 22
Posted: 9/28/2013 at 7:55 PM Post #1
So peoples, I've got a lot of pets that I don't want, or I don't like, or I find useless. Some of them are named, others are not. Most are low-level, but a few are up there. This is really just going to be a first-come, first-serve basis, since I'm not really going to be keeping up with this. I'll just let you know that none of them are priced (Except for one bulbori, he's just... *shrugs* I dunno, I'm just too lazy to get stuff done now.) But anyway, everything in Tab 3 of my Stable is up for grabs. You can take a look in my other tabs as well, as there's some others I'm considering getting rid of, so feel free to ask. I'M NOT SELLING EVERYTHING, but it doesn't hurt to ask, as I'm not being very clear about this. Sorry about that. Just, if I say no, don't beg. Please. I have no patience for such things.

If you see something you like, please post here with links, PING ME (As I will invariably forget to check this otherwise) and make an offer of the pet(s) you'd like. I'd appreciate if you gave a fair price, but I understand if you don't want to pay much. Just know that I'm less likely to sell you a level 34 pet for 1g than I am to sell you a level 2 pet for 1g.

Oh, and again, everything in Tab 3 is fair game. This isn't just for newbies, it's for anyone who wants 'em.

I realize this is a really scatterbrained way of wording all of this, but I'm tired, and just needed to get this up since I'm just...Meh. But anywho, go nuts! And feel free to ask me questions. Questions are good.

I'll just say right now that there are 4 pets FOR SURE that are NOT for sale. They're all on the top row of my Tab 1. If the pet's a level 60, don't even ask. That's Alana, Dune, Fern, and Vino.
Camisado
Level 64
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 9/28/2013 at 8:51 PM Post #2
@Tigrrrlily,

her please!

Edibbs
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 85
Posted: 9/28/2013 at 9:01 PM Post #3
@Tigrrrlily,
I feel as though this thread belongs in the pet auctions/sales forum.
Moderation Team
Level 9001
Protector of the Forums
Site Moderator
Posted: 9/28/2013 at 9:01 PM Post #4
This post has been deleted.
Clockwork
Level 53
Threads: 14
Posted: 9/28/2013 at 10:15 PM Post #5
@Tigrrrlily,

May I buy

for 500g please? <3
Athenaolympia
Level 64
Nature Walker
Threads: 12
Posted: 9/28/2013 at 11:17 PM Post #6
@Tigrrrlily
May I please have http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=116028, http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=114517, and/or http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=121011?

Seeing as they are level 0-1, I'd prefer to buy them cheaply, only for 5g each- at most. Thank you for this opportunity! It's a great chance seeing as I joined a few days ago. If you have any other Zolnixi you'd want to rehome, I'd love to take a look!
Edited By 8556 on 9/28/2013 at 11:19 PM.
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 9/29/2013 at 4:07 AM Post #7
@Tigrrrlily, are these four available? If not I totally understand, they're beautiful. If they are available, I can go within 500g-1500g EACH, somewhere within that range please. I can go higher if you deem necessary.

Edited By 8040 on 9/29/2013 at 4:11 AM.
Tigrrrlily
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 22
Posted: 9/29/2013 at 9:55 PM Post #8
@Kittencannonz,

Sure thing, hon~! How much were you thinking? Although, I must say, you don't have any room in your stable for her at the moment, so make sure you have room first...

@Edibbs,

Hmm, not sure. This is kind of a giveaway/sale/who-knows, so I just put it here. If Krin or Fai says it should be moved, then so be it, but until then, I'll just let things run their course.

@Clockwork,

Okay, um, I can't really give you a definite answer right now. Someone sent me a pm instead of posting here asking for that pet, along with a whole bunch of others, each for 1g. They don't have any space in their stable, though, and I asked them to narrow down their list, so I'm not sure if you'll be able to get that particular pet. They did send me the pm before you posted here, however you are offering more, and they're asking for a lot more...I'll let you know once I get their revised list, okay? Terribly sorry about all this, but I don't want to annoy anyone by screwing up and selling to the wrong person. I'll keep you posted, but for the time being, is there another one you're interested in, or do you just want to wait?

@Lhluvsathena,

The first, I set to 5g, as he's a double-carrier and a 1-vis. The second, I set to 1g, since I don't think he carries anything, and he's a no-show. The third, I set to 2g, since she's a single-carry. They should be all set for you, though~! And welcome to Sylestia! Feel free to look through my other 'nixis (I think they're all in tab 2) but off-hand, I don't think there's any others in particular. I might not be remembering correctly, though.

@Taleenafuka,

Viridian, the lupora, I'm thinking about...She's a one-show, a high level...But I don't really use her...But I like her...But she's taking up space...I'll have to say no on her, for now. Sorry, I'm just a bit too attached to her...
Andantino, the black and blue bulbori, I'd rather not. You're actually the second person to ask for him (The other person sent me a pm instead of posting here, and I'm in the middle of talking to them as well.) but I'm saying no to both of you. I don't really use him at all, but he's just...I love his colors so much...My shameless piece of black-and-blue eye-candy. XD
Lava, the black and red bulbori, I'd be okay with selling. He just shows the red marble, so would 750g be okay?
Mocha, the brown bulbori, I'm fine with selling to you. He's a triple-carry from the Valentine's Day event, so I'd rather price him around 1000-1500g, if that's okay.
I don't want to price anything until we agree, so neither is set up for you yet.

Hmn, I think that's everyone for now...Ah, yes!

@Dunefairy,

I sent you a pm earlier, but I think it was kind of scatterbrained and am not sure it actually made sense...Sorry, I was just kind of...Overwhelmed by your 15-pet request...Once you've revised your list and posted it here, I'll go through it. But please, post it here and ping me like the others, instead of sending me the list via pm.
Edited By 2024 on 9/29/2013 at 9:57 PM.
Clockwork
Level 53
Threads: 14
Posted: 9/30/2013 at 12:02 AM Post #9
@Tigrrrlily, I'm fine waiting! c:
Taleenafuka
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 9/30/2013 at 12:27 AM Post #10
@Tigrrrlily,
Oki, I perfectly understand~ I'm oki with the prices. I'll go with 750g and 1,300g please.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.