Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 7/19/2018 at 5:58 PM Post #31
Ping List:
LivingInMyOwnReality, DruidOfBees, Dracontamer, Osore, Brianna1295, Homera, Hawkeye

So far the party had done nothing to help his mood, in fact it only made him feel worse. Even as he stood drinking the glass of champagne he felt a sense of emptiness. So far this had been a waste of his time, though he was just happy to not have to be at work. Helping run a chain of restaurants really wore on ones nerves. He hadn't been able to connect with anyone here at the party either, all these people were clean and pampered and here he was looking like an unkept slob. Who cares, he would just drink until he was drunk then find someplace to sleep.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 7/19/2018 at 10:13 PM Post #32
I look around, inspecting all the party goers, I didn't feel like talking to anyone so I nodded my head along to the music and watched the others dance. I sipped a soda, not caring for the taste of liquor much.
Homera
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 115
Posted: 7/19/2018 at 10:37 PM Post #33
She wandered around the ballroom, glancing at the others. She stood alone in the corner, waiting for something exciting to happen. What fun is a party without some drama. If it wasnt going to happen shed just make it happen. She strolled up to a handsome looking gentleman and began to flirt with him. She got bored after she realized just how dull some of the people here were. *Back to the corner for me I guess,* She sighed.
Brianna1295
Level 70
The Tactician
Threads: 43
Posted: 7/19/2018 at 10:39 PM Post #34
Having successfully found an area of solitude, Athena curiously eyed the other party-goers with interest, smiling at anyone who looked her way. However, worried that her politeness would attract strangers or even annoy them, she timidly looked away after a few seconds of eye contact. Sighing, she reached her hand out for the comfort of her dog before realizing he wasn't with her. Anxiously she shifted her attention around before deciding to feign interest in the artwork around her, hoping one of her friends would find her and rescue her from her awkwardness.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 7/19/2018 at 11:31 PM Post #35
There were a number of girls walking about, all of them standing off like he was. Too bad Mari didn't wish to come. Ever since the...accident she didn't get out much. In fact she was even more depressed than he was about it. And every time he brought it up she had to remind him about her other son, nagging him about how he was the father and such. It was good to get away from it all. Sighing he finished off the champagne and handed the cup off to one of the waiters. The weak alcohol wasn't cutting it, maybe there was something else here that was stronger. With that he drove his hands into his pants pockets and went to search for something more his taste.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 7/19/2018 at 11:41 PM Post #36
I continue watching, hoping someone will walk up to me, i wasn't going to walk up to anyone. I grab a cigarette out of my pocket and light it, taking a long drag on it to calm my nerves.
Dracontamer
Level 19
Fancy Pants
Threads: 19
Posted: 7/20/2018 at 12:16 AM Post #37
~Lillyanna~
I walk across the ballroom floor smiling at the popular kids who gawk at me and my dress. 'I guess they didn't expect the psychopath to look so beautiful in a dress.' I mumble to myself as walk to the outskirts of the floor where I lie in wait for someone to ask me to dance.
Brianna1295
Level 70
The Tactician
Threads: 43
Posted: 7/20/2018 at 12:49 AM Post #38
Athena hadn't meant to, but she had become enthralled in the artwork. Engrossed, she moved further down the room examining each picture, until she reached the corner. Unfortunately, she wasn't the only person there, and because she had not been paying attention to the people around her, she found her self bumping into a woman with pale blue hair and a gown that transitioned from black to blue (Anne).

Mortified, she quickly stepped back, quietly stammering out "Oh, I'm so sorry, that was all my fault! Are you okay?". Blushing, she weakly smiled, hoping she hadn't offended the woman...
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 7/20/2018 at 4:17 AM Post #39
Is this still open? If not, ignore this

IGN and ID:
Dragonrider1542, 59737
Name:
Kuroneis (Kuro)
Appearance:

Personality:
Quiet, dark, not outspoken.
While she may appear to be quite pleasant and timid on the outside, it should be noted that the inside of her head is as black as anything can get. She knows things that people her age probably should not know, and because of that, she wishes she can help people as much as possible. It's also because of that knowledge she can appear to be slightly depressed at times, but she always strives for her goal.
Kuroneis is also very ambitious for knowledge and will always try to learn and know more, even if it hurts her. She believes that if she knows and learns more than she can help others better. Right, and she loves to read.
Because she knows so much and wants to know much more, she knows a lot of stuff normal people normally wouldn't. She has an extensive knowledge on poisons, acids, bases, and some other pretty dark things.
Her favourite subject is psychology, and she has studied how to be a therapist to an extent. She's doing this so that she can help those people who have emotional problems.
Fears:
Needles, not knowing enough to help others, being unable to help others, others seeing her eyes
Outfit:
Wears what she wears in the image above. Doesn't care much for fanciness. She prefers something casual, comfortable, and easy to move around in. Yes, her outfit includes her little top hat.
Other:
She lived her life being told her pale blue eyes were unusual and scary, so she keeps her head down because she doesn't want to scare anyone.
Her eyes may not be so scary, but she believes that they are, and she's not proud of it.
Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 7/20/2018 at 4:18 AM.
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 7/20/2018 at 4:46 AM Post #40
Sorry its not. You can join next round though!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.