Players 2,294 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,270,953 2,096
Generated 656,538 23
Captured 1,192,865 538
Bred 6,421,455 1,535
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Hetalia: Axis Powers (RPG)
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 541, 542, 543 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 7/21/2018 at 2:52 AM Post #31
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63680&page=3#29
Author: Yamato
Time Posted: 7/21/2018 at 2:21 AM
The nations grew quiet and turned to look at her. Every nation, except England, that is. He was trying to push Yang away with his hands, which looked rather awkward to everyone else.
"Stop it!" he said angrily.
"Dude, is something up?" America asked.
"Stupid... bloody.... fish!" England said.
"It's probably just his Fishy Friends. He has those too, apparently." France said coolly.
China cleared his throat. "About the war?" he said. He was eager to strike back at Japan. The island country had taken Manchuria and destroyed much of his house, after all.

(I'm just imagining Japan throwing rocks at China's window)

With a stern look from Atlantis, Yang skulkily zipped back to her, diving into the small fishbowl she carried in her dress. When Taithlon tugged on her dress, Atlantis smiled at the girl and pulled her up, setting the younger nation into her lap so her head rested under her own. She then turned her attention back to the other countries.

"Ever since I sank under the oceans, even before I sank into the oceans, countries have been foolishly fighting." Atlantis spoke in a firm voice. "Over the thousands of years, many, many people have died in pointless bloodshed. The world is changing, and if best, I wish for this war to be stopped." She looked around, meeting every countries' eyes with a steely gaze. "I do not wish to win. I do not wish to fight."
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Threads: 68
Posted: 7/21/2018 at 3:01 AM Post #32
"So why did you join us? You should have joined Switzerland and Spain, da?" Russia said smiling. Internally, his anger was at his limit.
"I wanted to join Switzerland... But America was too intimidating..." Canada said.
"I don't understand you, Atlantis." England said. "The only way to win is to beat that bloody Kraut and his Axis Powers."
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 7/21/2018 at 3:08 AM Post #33
"So why did you join us? You should have joined Switzerland and Spain, da?" Russia said smiling. Internally, his anger was at his limit.
"I wanted to join Switzerland... But America was too intimidating..." Canada said.
"I don't understand you, Atlantis." England said. "The only way to win is to beat that bloody Kraut and his Axis Powers."

"Russia?" Taithlon hopped off and went over to him, "Can I see the flowers?" she wanted to go and see the flowers outside the room, she was getting bored of this meeting and didn't understand it
Edited By IvyCat on 9/16/2018 at 11:40 PM.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 7/21/2018 at 3:22 AM Post #34
"Just come back after you're done, or I will hunt you down with my Metal Pipe, da? " Russia said, smiling.
"So, Germany is probably going to attack France first..." America said, leaning over the table with the map of the world. Thankfully, the map belonged to England, so it wasn't just a map of America, Hawaii, and Alaska.
"What?! Why me?!" France said, looking flustered.
"Because you're Italy number 2!" England said angrily.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/21/2018 at 3:24 AM Post #35
"Just come back after you're done, or I will hunt you down with my Metal Pipe, da? " Russia said, smiling.
"So, Germany is probably going to attack France first..." America said, leaning over the table with the map of the world. Thankfully, the map belonged to England, so it wasn't just a map of America, Hawaii, and Alaska.
"What?! Why me?!" France said, looking flustered.
"Because you're Italy number 2!" England said angrily.

Taithlon pottered off outside, looking for flowers of certain colours: Light Blue, Red, Light pink, Dark Blue, Purple, Orange, Yellow and White. She hummed as she did so, not really paying attention
Edited By IvyCat on 7/21/2018 at 3:26 AM.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 7/21/2018 at 3:30 AM Post #36
"Italy Number 2?! Moi? C'est Impossible! I am Sir France, stupid eyebrows!"
"Ahaha! You might be 'Sir' France, but you sure don't deserve that Knighthood, you bloody ******!"
"You take that back!"
"Try me, Frog!"
"At least I can cook!"
A beat...
"YOU ALWAYS USE THAT COMEBACK! TRY SOMETHING ORIGINAL FOR ONCE!!!"
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/21/2018 at 3:35 AM Post #37
"Italy Number 2?! Moi? C'est Impossible! I am Sir France, stupid eyebrows!"
"Ahaha! You might be 'Sir' France, but you sure don't deserve that Knighthood, you bloody ******!"
"You take that back!"
"Try me, Frog!"
"At least I can cook!"
A beat...
"YOU ALWAYS USE THAT COMEBACK! TRY SOMETHING ORIGINAL FOR ONCE!!!"

She tried to cover her ears, not wanting to listen to them. Once she'd gathered all the flowers, she came back in, them in her arms. She then gave one flower to each country: red to China, dark blue to Atlantis, light blue to England, purple to France, orange to America, yellow to Canada, white to Russia and keeping the pale pink to herself. She then took a step back to see how puzzled the big countries were.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 7/21/2018 at 3:40 AM Post #38
"Why is mine light blue?" England asked, frowning in confusion.
"Because you cry a lot!" France jeered.
Russia was trying to force Canada to trade flowers with him. He wanted the sunflower.
"I'm not a girl, aru!" China said, but he pocketed the flower anyway.
France tucked his behind his ear, and America set his on the table, completely ignoring it.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/21/2018 at 3:48 AM Post #39
"Why is mine light blue?" England asked, frowning in confusion.
"Because you cry a lot!" France jeered.
Russia was trying to force Canada to trade flowers with him. He wanted the sunflower.
"I'm not a girl, aru!" China said, but he pocketed the flower anyway.
France tucked his behind his ear, and America set his on the table, completely ignoring it.

Taithlon shook her head. She then gave her flower to Canada and sat down with a smile. She wondered if anyone would catch on. She guessed Atlantis would. She wanted them to give another person a flower and for there to be equal numbers, a tradition of trust in her country.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 7/21/2018 at 4:22 AM Post #40
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63680&page=4#32
Author: Yamato
Time Posted: 7/21/2018 at 3:01 AM

Atlantis scoffed. "Boys and their toys. All you care about is winning." Her blue eyes flashed dangerously. "You think I want to be neutral and watch the world destroy each other? No thank you."

When Taithlon offered her flowers, Atlantis accepted them and placed them on the table before them. "How about I go talk to the other boys for you? Then you guys can pretend fight and pretend to win." She sighed. "Young people... Really need to grow up."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 541, 542, 543
This Page loaded in 0.782 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.