Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Hetalia: Axis Powers (RPG)
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 541, 542, 543 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Threads: 68
Posted: 7/19/2018 at 5:40 PM Post #21
"I believe he is saying hello, da? I don't understand America very well, either." Russia said, smiling.
"My, you are a very pretty territory, mon amie." France said, leaning in closely. "Would you like to come over to my house la-"
England shoved him out of the way. "I am so sorry. Please ignore the Frog, he has no idea what he's saying!"
"No idea? Moi?! How dare you! I will rip out your eyebrows!" France said angrily.
England and France started to squabble.
"Ai yah, those two never grow up. My name is China." China said, smiling at Taithlon. "I will not hurt you, aru."
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 7/19/2018 at 5:55 PM Post #22
"Ah... yes..." England said awkwardly. He had never met someone who could see all things mythical like he could. It may have been the fact that his house was very spiritual based. He conjured a chair up for Atlantis to sit.
"Awright! So dudes, and dudette," America added with a curt nod to Atlantis, "let me fill Atlantis in. Germany started a war with England and France with Italy as his ally. Russia didn't like the threat of Germany, so he joined us. Japan attacked China and signed a pact with Germany and Italy and formed the Axis Powers, so China also joined the Allies. Japan kicked me in the leg, so I declared war on Japan. Since Germany is allies with Japan, he declared war on me. So, after England and France begged me on bended knee, I finally consented to join the Allies! And that's what happened!"
"Wait, I remember nothing about begging you." England said, his arms folded over his chest.
"I don't remember either." France said, his plush lips forming the most perfect pout.
"I also joined the Allies...." Canada whispered softly.
The Allies ignored him.

IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 7/20/2018 at 12:40 AM Post #23
"I believe he is saying hello, da? I don't understand America very well, either." Russia said, smiling.
"My, you are a very pretty territory, mon amie." France said, leaning in closely. "Would you like to come over to my house la-"
England shoved him out of the way. "I am so sorry. Please ignore the Frog, he has no idea what he's saying!"
"No idea? Moi?! How dare you! I will rip out your eyebrows!" France said angrily.
England and France started to squabble.
"Ai yah, those two never grow up. My name is China." China said, smiling at Taithlon. "I will not hurt you, aru."

(Is this multiplayer? ^^)
Taithlon looked up at China, "H-hello" she whispered, peaking out past Russia and glancing at Canada as well. She didn't want to leave Russias side for now, not while the three big countries were squabbling. Then the thought crossed her mind: why did England have such big eyebrows? She couldn't help but giggle, then suppressed it quickly after a second.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 7/20/2018 at 2:46 AM Post #24
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63680&page=3#22
Author: Yamato
Time Posted: 7/19/2018 at 5:55 PM
"Ah... yes..." England said awkwardly. He had never met someone who could see all things mythical like he could. It may have been the fact that his house was very spiritual based. He conjured a chair up for Atlantis to sit.
"Awright! So dudes, and dudette," America added with a curt nod to Atlantis, "let me fill Atlantis in. Germany started a war with England and France with Italy as his ally. Russia didn't like the threat of Germany, so he joined us. Japan attacked China and signed a pact with Germany and Italy and formed the Axis Powers, so China also joined the Allies. Japan kicked me in the leg, so I declared war on Japan. Since Germany is allies with Japan, he declared war on me. So, after England and France begged me on bended knee, I finally consented to join the Allies! And that's what happened!"
"Wait, I remember nothing about begging you." England said, his arms folded over his chest.
"I don't remember either." France said, his plush lips forming the most perfect pout.
"I also joined the Allies...." Canada whispered softly.
The Allies ignored him.

Atlantis gave England a smile and bowed her head in thanks before taking a seat and listening to America's description of the war. He was a bit full of himself, she decided, and she felt bad for Canada who never seemed to be noticed. Perhaps she would go talk to him after the meeting.

As for the war, she had been aware that some sort of conflict had been going on in her waters. It wasn't everyday a war submarine sped to and fro above her city, and it wasn't everyday those submarines sent out torpedoes that she sometimes blew up for fun. They were weird things, the modern stuff, and she didn't know exactly how they worked.

Atlantis knows about all of that... All of that. Yin bubbled, whizzing around her head in a lopsided orbit.

Sandwiches are good. Yang still blubbered about some random topics.

"I do not need to know the reason for the war. I want to know how I can help stop the war." Atlantis said firmly. She had no intention of winning the war, she just wanted it stopped before too many people died.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 7/20/2018 at 1:44 PM Post #25
(I suppose it could be multiplayer. Boop.. Boop... Boop... Merging RPGs in progress...)

"What are you laughing about?" Russia asked, smiling.
"Dudes! Break it up!" America was saying, trying to stop England and France. "C'mon! Grow up!"
"Why are you telling me to grow up?! I practically raised you!" England spat.
"I'm older than both of you!" France said angrily.
"I'm older than the three of you, aru! Ai yah, we'll never get anything done!" China said angrily.
Canada just sat in the corner, slowly growing invisible. "Maybe Atlantis or Taithlon have a plan..." he murmured.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/21/2018 at 1:24 AM Post #26
"What are you laughing about?" Russia asked, smiling.
"Dudes! Break it up!" America was saying, trying to stop England and France. "C'mon! Grow up!"
"Why are you telling me to grow up?! I practically raised you!" England spat.
"I'm older than both of you!" France said angrily.
"I'm older than the three of you, aru! Ai yah, we'll never get anything done!" China said angrily.
Canada just sat in the corner, slowly growing invisible. "Maybe Atlantis or Taithlon have a plan..." he murmured.

Taithlon took Russias hand and tugged him over to England, tapping on Englands shoulder to get him to face her. She then picked up Velos, one hand under his chest, the other on the tip of his tail and lifted it up, trying to make it look like Velos tail was Englands new, thick monobrow.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 7/21/2018 at 1:37 AM Post #27
Russia nodded his approval and smiled.
England turned around to face Russia and Taithlon. He promptly fell over with shock from meeting his doppleganger and Russia standing side by side.
"It's my 2-P self!" he screeched.
"Your 2-P self must be pretty ugly, da?" Russia said, smiling. He patted Taithlon on the head. "Good work." he said.
"Dude! I couldn't tell the difference between the two!" America said happily.
France quickly snapped a photo on his phone and sent the glorified photo to every country he knew.

Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 7/21/2018 at 2:13 AM Post #28
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63680&page=3#27
Author: Yamato
Time Posted: 7/21/2018 at 1:37 AM
England turned around to face Russia and Taithlon. He promptly fell over with shock from meeting his doppleganger and Russia standing side by side.
"Your 2-P self must be pretty ugly, da?" Russia said, smiling. He patted Taithlon on the head. "Good work." he said.
France quickly snapped a photo on his phone and sent the glorified photo to every country he knew.

While all the commotion was slightly bothering her, Atlantis couldn't help but forgive the countries. The ones being loud were, after all, younger countries. She coughed, trying to get everyone's attention. As she was sitting next to England, Yang took it upon himself to headbutt said nation to remind him that there were important things going on.

"How do we stop the war." Atlantis demanded. "We do not have time to waste." Taithlon looked like a rather young nation to her, so she wasn't sure what to think of the girl. The girl seemed to have a rather nice connection with Russia, though.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Posted: 7/21/2018 at 2:21 AM Post #29
The nations grew quiet and turned to look at her. Every nation, except England, that is. He was trying to push Yang away with his hands, which looked rather awkward to everyone else.
"Stop it!" he said angrily.
"Dude, is something up?" America asked.
"Stupid... bloody.... fish!" England said.
"It's probably just his Fishy Friends. He has those too, apparently." France said coolly.
China cleared his throat. "About the war?" he said. He was eager to strike back at Japan. The island country had taken Manchuria and destroyed much of his house, after all.

(I'm just imagining Japan throwing rocks at China's window)
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/21/2018 at 2:35 AM Post #30

Taithlon looked up at Russia with a smile, beside looking at the ground and hugged Velos close. She wondered what the big, older woman was talking about, much taller than herself. She'd said something about wanting to stop the war, Taithlon walked up to her and tugged on her sleeve, wanting her attention, or to come down to her height.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 541, 542, 543
This Page loaded in 0.736 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.