Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Winters Peak High (signups-)
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 7/1/2018 at 10:12 PM Post #41
Okay, I'll get my character up soon when I have a computer.

Reminder ping to self
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 7/3/2018 at 4:43 AM Post #42
First and last name
Owl [Doesn't have a last name... She be a demon muffin]
Species
Demon
Role
Student
Looks 15, but being a demon, she's actually much, much older. She's still going by demon standards, though
Personality
Owl is a mysterious gentlelady who prides herself with being noble and keeping an elegant posture wherever she goes, even if it is in battle.
Nobody knows what her real personality is like, since she's a demon, but it can be said that on the inside she is very cold, callous, and aloof to others and does not care at all for whatever happens even if she appears to care on the outside.
Which brings us to the next point, which is that Owl is extremely good at acting. She is able to change facades within a moment's notice and keep up the act to whenever she needs it, and it is because of this nobody has been able to really see her cold and ugly real personality, although sometimes she willingly let's that side of her show.
In addition to all of that, she's sly, cunning, and plays by nobody's rules except herself's. What Owl wants to do, she does it. Anyone can try to stop her, but that doesn't matter to her. She wants it, she gets it.
All the while she still manages to be very elegant and keep her back straight, chin up, as appearances rather matter to her.
She also is a terrifying person to anger, as with her personality, she doesn't care about who does it and will probably end up destroying them either for fun or by accident in the process of having fun.
Owl is also excellent in the skills of battle. Her main weapons are the set of claws that she wears most of the time and sometimes she summons shards of metal from the ground to do her bidding. She will use whatever methods needed to get victory in a fight, even if those methods are underhanded and not something normal people would do.
But, despite all that, she likes to calm down during the afternoon with a nice book and a cup of tea because why not. Also, she loves white roses. Why? Dunno.
Looks

Took me hours to draw this >-< It sucks and I need practice
Extra
The claws on her hands are actually add-ons that she can take off. Yes, she has normal hands. Despite being a demon, she keeps a human like appearance to fool others and in general because she thinks horns, wings, and a tail can get very annoying at times, but she can summon them when she wants.
Owl has the ability to summon shards of metal from the earth and manipulate them to attack and defend, other than her claws.
Will probably speak in #990000
Lilithskull
Level 38
Threads: 44
Posted: 7/9/2018 at 4:40 PM Post #43
kk btw nice drawing
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.