Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Winters Peak High (signups-)
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lilithskull
Level 38
Threads: 44
Posted: 6/18/2018 at 6:50 PM Post #1
you an your friends went out without your parents permission to party with some older kids but by the end of the night everyone is out cold . waking up each in a large room your surprised to find that each of you look much different now its a matter of finding out why , no one knew they were actually magicians and monsters , but your parents did and they packed your bags and sent you off with notes explaining what you are and saying that they love you and they will send you letters . (in this rp all characters are 15 accept for staff and a few undecided characters)

my characters:

Mariposa de Winter :
species- an ice witch
role in the school- head mistress
age - unknown but looks and (mostly) acts like a little girl around the age of 5-7
personality - a bright cheerful girl whose attacks are brutal and deadly mariposa always wears white , light grey , and blue clothing to reflect her icy power . when she deems it necessary she pulls stunts that go as far as sending students on dangerous adventures and playing mind games of ALL sorts
looks- she usually chooses to look like a little 5-7 year old girl with curly silvery hair that is almost white , pale skin , ice blue eyes , height is about 2'4
extra- there is very little known about her since she only comes outside to talk to people every few days in places that she already seems to know the one she wants to see will be at

Drake Khan :
species- a simple demon with the capability to be in multiple places at once
role- the teacher of all classes in the school
age- about 45 (looks about 20)
personality- a generally warm person who will answer almost any question and has good humor
looks- he looks just like the perfect image of a young surfer guy with short blond hair and an even tan that shows off how much he likes sports , has nice abs (XD... I gotta joke around but for real le absssssssssss!)
extra - as a demon allowed to work at the school despite some past mistakes he has been bound to the school for as long as the school remains

Kate de Winter (i swear this is my last character peeps XD) :
species- the only known fire based witch in her family
role- a first year student at winters peak high the pride and joy of the de winter family
age-15
personality- very hostile sometimes but other than that when she knows there is no threat she is all smiles and fun
looks- pale white skin and multicolored red yellow and orange short hair that looks like a flame , a slender short girl with many burn marks and scars littering her skin
extra- Mariposa's daughter

---------------------------------------------------

form:

first and last name-
species (if i think its overkill i'll let you know so just try whatever)-
role- student ( unless approvedas otherwise )
age- 15 (unless approved as otherwise)
personality-
looks-
extra-

(btw if you want you can include sexuality or something of the sort if you think it may impact your character because there will probably be school relationships)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg I luv y'all so much for hanging in there through my brutal signups , if you read the whole thing then your a trooper ! A+ to you !
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 6/18/2018 at 7:20 PM Post #2
Name- Blue Rivera
species- selkie
role- student
age- 15
personality-
She is overly cheerful and very energetic. She loves to talk. She cares deeply about her friends and family and will do anything to keep them safe. She loves the water and often will not notice what goes on around her when she swims.
looks-

Not mine
extra- she carries around a purse filled with candies and pictures of her family, friends and dog.
Edited By Bluepearl13 on 6/18/2018 at 8:20 PM.
Soupboi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/18/2018 at 7:24 PM Post #3
first and last name- Leita Bell
species- Part Hippogriff so she can turn into a Hippogriff
role- student
age- 15
personality- She love hanging around people she tends to be a bit temperamental around people she does not know but she is very nice and wants to be friends with everyone but some days she will want to sit somewere quite and be left alone
Human form -

Hippogriff form-

extra-she is Bisexual
Edited By Duckipus on 6/19/2018 at 10:18 AM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/18/2018 at 9:04 PM Post #4
Name: Dorian Stanford
Species: vampire
Role: student
Personality: shy, introvert, likes to read and write. Dori doesn't really like to be around lots of people and tends to stay to himself.
Appearance: will get
Extra: single, for the most part he's asexual unless someone if willing to work with him in a relationship
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/18/2018 at 10:38 PM Post #5
Pinging self to remember to sign up when I have time!
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/18/2018 at 11:58 PM Post #6
- Name -
Asterin Abraxos

- Species -
Irontooth Witch

- Age -

- Personality -
Dark, cold, bloodthirsty, sadistic, sarcastic, sassy, fearless, has no respect for anyone's rules or authoelrity except her own and her coven leader's. She is devious, vicious, ruthless, brilliant, and deadly cunning. She'll have your back in a fight, if you trust her not to bury a dagger in it, but she is just as likely to fight against her as with you. You don't want to get on her bad side, since she is a deadly, terrifying warrior. She carries a blade called Wind-Cleaver. A weakness of hers is that she never breaks an oath, but will hold you to the exact same standard. She is beautiful and often will use that to lure young men in then gut them. She is only 15, but looks about 25, and was already killing when she was born, ripping open her mother's womb and coming roaring and bloody into the world. She can dissolve into shadows and control darkness, but isn't a fan of bright light.

- Appearance -
Searching

- Other -
She has a wyvern she rides and can summon called Ghislaine, and she doesn't eat food, only blood.
Edited By Arrowskysong on 6/19/2018 at 12:24 AM.
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 8:12 AM Post #7
All accepted , I will start the rp later today thank you all for joining !

ps- actually arrowskysong can we make your character a transfer student because otherwise the whole form would have to be modified because none of the students in year one know what they are they can only have guessed at this point until they rp reading the notes in their bags
Edited By Lilithskull on 6/19/2018 at 8:51 AM.
Lilithskull
Level 38
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 8:58 AM Post #8
it just seems a bit over the top for a world where until the age of 15 most don't even know what they are
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 10:02 AM Post #9
Sorry, I was lazy and copy-and-pasted the form from another long-ago RP. If there's anything you need me to change just tell me!
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 1:22 PM Post #10
first and last name- Liv Eckland

species Huldra (forest spirit from scandinavian folklore, they are very beautiful woman with powerful charming powers, but have an animal tail and a bark or hollow back)

role- student

age- 15

personality-

She is a wild and nature-loving girl. She is nice and charming, but she could be dangerous when she is upset.
She is a bit self-conscious about her tail and her back and is afraid of how humans could react if they discover her nature.

looks-

She is a beautiful girl. She has very long strawberry blond hair and freckles. She has a small barky hole in the middle of her back, which she are usually covered by her clothes and hair, and a cow-like tail which has the same colors of her hair that she also often hides. Because of it, she wears only dresses and skirts.

extra-

She did not know what she was before, but was not very surprised as she had always feeled linked to nature, forests and animals. Also, her mother has told her a lot of legend and mythical stories, and she now realize it was to prepare her. She has never met her father and does not even know who he was.
She has charming power, and some powers linked to forest and nature, even if she does not exactly know how to control them yet.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.