Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Spring Festival - Pick a Door #1
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 5/30/2018 at 11:41 AM Post #21
Thank you for the game Krin. <3
Deliverance
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 5
Posted: 5/30/2018 at 12:43 PM Post #22
Whooo thanks Krin! Thanks to you I got my first seed! I haven't had any luck in the festival map. :^^;
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 5/30/2018 at 1:55 PM Post #23
I think the only way to get Pick-A-Door to be fully available to as close to everyone as possible (I still would have missed it this time because the notice didn't come until the day of and I don't think I was on Sylestia on Monday...) would be to make which doors move you on or give you which prize be random for each player, have the game be available for 24 hours (the whole day of it being available instead of a specific single time of day, say midnight to midnight), let each player pick all of their [available] doors in one sitting, have each player be able to play once, and prizes could still be announced after that midnight (notating in-game the prizes as Door1a, Door1b, Door2a, et cetera) to keep the prizes a mystery, if desired. It would take a lot of the anticipation and long-term participation feel out of it, but it would be able to reach more of the players while still keeping anyone from being able to "spoil" answers, so this way would have its pros and cons as well. I think, though, one of the intended excitements of Pick-A-Door is the pop-up come participate in this activity side of it, which is why the prizes are so big usually. -Like Frankenpet but less fast-paced action-packed so you don't get frazzled. ^D^ (Don't get me wrong; one of the appeals of Frankenpet is the flurry... ;D ) Of course, even if Krin liked this idea and preferred it, it would still take who knows how much coding... ^_^;
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.