Forum Index > Roleplay Games > All Alone RPG
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 98, 99, 100 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 5/6/2018 at 10:02 AM Post #41
Look, I'm a rebel, so I'm not going to put the required lines on my post.
And guess what? I'm such an awesome rebel that I didn't even read the rules ahahahahahahahaha!
(There don't seem to be any mistakes in deh list)
Username:
Dragonrider1542
Character Name:
Alice (Ahl-is. Normal personality) / Ecila (Eh-see-lah. Dissociative personality)
Character Picture:

Personality:
Generally quiet but acts very sweet, even though inside she is very cold and aloof, and she is good at manners for she came from a elite class before being thrown out for her problems. This goes for both her personalities. She has dissociative personality disorder, one being Alice and the other being Ecila.
Alice is mildly nice, kind, and caring for those around her that are close to her. Being an orphan in the streets she's always dreamed of leading a group of orphans that can do her bidding, and she wants to be the head of the organisation and orchestrate cool things such as heists and stuff in the city, which is why she's always looking for recruits. Even though she's nice, kind, and caring, she has no patience for incompetence and will not hesitate to give anyone a scolding if it seems like they're not doing their fair share of things.
It's unknown how Ecila was given birth too, but it was after a traumatic event. Ecila comes out at night whenever the sun goes down or whenever there are shadows (not always when there are shadows), and she will disappear whenever there are bright lights, and is super protective over Alice. She considers Alice as a sister, a totally different person than her, but they share bodies, and Ecila takes care of Alice's body. If there's anyone that tries to hurt Alice, Ecila will get them back. She's slightly insane (and is known as 'Jack the Ripper' in the areas, although sometimes she tones it down in the murders for Alice's sake. Members of Alice's group of orphans know about Ecila and Ecila knows about them and thus cares for them because Alice cares for them. Unlike Alice, even though Ecila acts sweet she holds no value for anything except the things that Alice cares about.
Backstory: (Remember you are an Orphan!)
Alice came from the elite class from the house of a Lord and Lady. She had a brother and a sister but was then thrown out at a young age because of Ecila, and especially after Ecila attacked her brother with a knife because at the time Ecila thought Alice's brother was attacking Alice.
She was then thrown out, but found other orphans and began amassing them, trying to make a clan-like thing. Ecila just went around being Jack the Ripper at random intervals of time, while other times acting like a normal person.
Skills: (3 Things your character is good at, can be anything within reason)
Theft
Parkour/Being agile, same thing
Uh, combat (only applies to Ecila)
Cookies, shiny/fancy things that remind her of her old life, random steam-punk trinkets, her knives/scissors(Ecila's weapons. Applies to Ecila only)
Dislikes: (Must have atleast 3)
Arrogant people, creepy men, loud noises/places
Era:
Victorian era!!!
Whoo, the great depression was quite horrible, mind you
City:
Londoooon
Extra Info:
Ecila later becomes Jack the Ripper?
Starting Point:
Chelsea Reach
Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 5/6/2018 at 10:04 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 5/6/2018 at 1:20 PM Post #42
((ooh they are? And I was gonna add more locations soon and oooo Christmas would be fun to have you guys RP at some point! Also your sharing the city with Kate I think - p sure she put down Bristol too))

Mhm just start on the first page
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/6/2018 at 1:24 PM Post #43
At the end of the market you can see a long line of people standing in front of what looks to be a stall selling baked goods. A young girl, around 9, is being scolded by what you would assume is her father after she drops a scone on the ground. She appears to be attempting to help her father run the stall but It looks like they could use some help.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/6/2018 at 1:29 PM Post #44
You see a police man heading your way. He looks angry about something and seems to think you are to blame. "Orphan, get over here," he snarls, holding a cane up threatening. " Mr.Rice says he saw a little finger haired orphan like yourself stealing one of newspapers, " he says, voice low and dangerous. You know you didn't steal anything, far less know any "Mr,Rice" but this sherrif looked out for blood.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/6/2018 at 1:51 PM Post #45
((mhm yeah it is, figured it might be interesting to RP about tho))
You can start!
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 5/6/2018 at 2:10 PM Post #46
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=60846&page=5#43
Author: Limor
Time Posted: 5/6/2018 at 1:24 PM
At the end of the market you can see a long line of people standing in front of what looks to be a stall selling baked goods. A young girl, around 9, is being scolded by what you would assume is her father after she drops a scone on the ground. She appears to be attempting to help her father run the stall but It looks like they could use some help.

Wolf smiles softy and walks around the line up to the stall" Excuse me Sir, Do you need a hand?" he asked kindly having rolled up his sleeves.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 5/6/2018 at 2:10 PM Post #47
You see a police man heading your way. He looks angry about something and seems to think you are to blame. "Orphan, get over here," he snarls, holding a cane up threatening. " Mr.Rice says he saw a little finger haired orphan like yourself stealing one of newspapers, " he says, voice low and dangerous. You know you didn't steal anything, far less know any "Mr,Rice" but this sheriff looked out for blood.

"Search me officer,does it look like i have a paper?I just woke up" i held out my hands for him to inspect them.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/6/2018 at 2:58 PM Post #48
He gives a tired smile, "Would you boy? All i could give as pay would be a few rolls of bread and perhaps a scone or two" he tells you, "I'm Scott Maxwell and this is my daughter Nina." Nina gives a smile when she hears and name and waves, preoccupied with a small doll now that her father is talking to you.

Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 5/6/2018 at 3:01 PM Post #49
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=60846&page=5#48
Author: Limor
Time Posted: 5/6/2018 at 2:58 PM
He gives a tired smile, "Would you boy? All i could give as pay would be a few rolls of bread and perhaps a scone or two" he tells you, "I'm Scott Maxwell and this is my daughter Nina." Nina gives a smile when she hears and name and waves, preoccupied with a small doll now that her father is talking to you.

Wolf smiles brightly and nods " Nice to meet the both of You! I'm Wolf Thorn, Where should I start?" he asked kindly ready to get to work.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/6/2018 at 3:15 PM Post #50
He gives a snort. "Well get," he says, waving his hand towards you in a flapping motion. Behind you a group of boys snicker at your predictiment, pointing and laughing.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 98, 99, 100
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.