Page 1 1, 2, 3... 36, 37, 38 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 4/20/2018 at 3:52 PM Post #1
I don't own the sonic franchise,i only own my OC's

So GoldenNautilusDreams has given me permission to make this into a role-play.

This is the backstory/Story Of Void...She's one of my O.C's that has a huge backstory

This happens before the Enchidna went extinct so you can have one as a character.
This is also medieval like sorta sooooo be ready for king Arthur references a bit

So Void Also Known As Alena has just had a breakup...a bad one(cheesy i know).She got really mad and delved into forbidden magic to get her revenge.She's now,known as Void,

NOJE OF THE ART IS MINE UNLESS STATED!
Void/Alena

UPDATE
Void has been defeated, currently the remnants of her follows/allies are searching for something.

Your part of a group fighting against her,with her,or your a civilian.
I won't have the boy that dumped her in this much(he's prince/king soo).

The emeralds are ALL with the Enchidna's,i'll randomly pick a few to have one or two of them,angel island isn't floating...This is WAY PRE-enchida extinction.

No cannon characters,and try to make them somewhat medieval or Tribal(if enchidna) (*looks at Sonic and the others trying to sneak in....-_-)

Rookie:"We not going to be in it?"
no so you guys can watch,like a movie
Rookie:"yay let me grab the others and grab snacks"

Check out the future!:https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56841&page=1

So forms
Name: (if it's a mainstream character, the name is all you need to tell me)
Species:
Appearance:
Abilities/Strengths:
Fears/Weaknesses:
Personality:
Bio(not too crazy):
Allignment: (good or no good?)

Edited By Dragongem23 on 12/4/2020 at 12:39 PM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 4/20/2018 at 3:52 PM Post #2
Knight's Of The Emerald {Good Side}
Felicity-Fennec Fox
Keston-jackal
Circi-Black cat(Witchish)
Opal the jackal
Evermore the Nine Tailed Kitsune
Edited By Dragongem23 on 11/11/2018 at 8:56 PM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 4/20/2018 at 3:52 PM Post #3
I'm just not keeping track of NPC's anymore
Edited By Dragongem23 on 5/29/2020 at 9:37 PM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 4/20/2018 at 3:53 PM Post #4
WELP
Edited By Dragongem23 on 5/29/2020 at 9:37 PM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 4/20/2018 at 4:05 PM Post #5
Edited By Dragongem23 on 11/11/2018 at 9:11 PM.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 4/20/2018 at 4:40 PM Post #6
it looks awesome but i think i'm going to pass, i'm all ready in a few rp's and need to keep track with a bunch of other things, sorry.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 4/20/2018 at 4:42 PM Post #7
Okay ping friends that may be interested!
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 4/20/2018 at 4:44 PM Post #8
ok, sending pings.... now!

those i have pinged, this rp looks awesome i won't be joining but you can, it looks really fun!
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 4/22/2018 at 6:49 AM Post #9
Ello mate!

-Kaladin, or just Kal for short.
-14-15.
-Male
-Echidna
-My artz.

-He's an expert spearsman, and is quite the scout. He can also fight with his claws, as well as the usual echdina abilities (Those being burrowing and sharp sense of smell.) For defense, his quills provide decent protection when he's worried, startled, or aggravated. He also has quite a bit of medical knowlegde.

-He is deathly afraid of heights (ironicly), and rather lacking in the strength department. He is sensitive to extreme temperatures, and a pushover that's eager to please. Oh, and he's more often than not a nervous train wreck.

-Even though he's sharp and prickly all over, Kaladin is incredibly social, caring, direct, and inquisitive, though has a low tolerance for nonsense. He also seems to be quite secretive about certain topics, and tends to get worried easily. Very... easily. He tends to be bit of a pushover, but is feircely loyal to anyone he befriends.

-He hails from the Knuckles Tride, where he spent mist of his days scouting. His parents are Hakan and Gaho, his sister is Adsila.

-He's good.

-No, he isn't related to angry razzleberry
o=]=======> <=======[=o

-Collin Lastings (Sir Collin)
-Male
-Hedgehog
-Also my arts.

-He's well trained in the art of the blade, has sensitive hearing, and can ride horses like it's nobody's bussiness. He also has quite the talent for talking to folks, not to mention his deffensive quills. He is an adept horseback fighter and unkowingly has the potantial to harness Chaos Energy at a very limited scale.

-He can be claustrophobic, and a little too trusting. He can also be a rash decision maker, depending on the situation. He doesn't like people knowing when he's hurt and will go out of his way to divert attention when he is.

-Collin is an upbeat young gentleman. He's friendy, witty, talkative, and occasonally sarcastic, but always polite and humble. He is both trusting and trustworthy, always ready to help in anyway he can. He has a way of bringing people out of their shells, and absolutely adores travel. He doesn't have much of a temper, though he will make his voice heard if he feels something's wrong. He's a born opptimist who rarely worries about anything. He can occasionaly be a bit scatterbrained and forgetful, however.

-He's a country boy who used to serve the military, though now he takes care of horses in the local town, and everybody knows him.

-He's good.

-He has a horse named Noble, who acts like a prince. Pretty strong, though.

o=]=======> <=======[=o

-Locke Tripwhisker
-40-something
-Male
-Border Collie

-Locke is an experianced stormcaller, and isn't half bad with a sword, either. His real strength, though? That lies in his ability to judge and deal with people and siruations. His sharp sense of smell is a plus as well.

-He isn't especially fast, and his eye sight and hearing arn't all that sharp.

-Underneath thick fur and a thicker accent, Locke generally is a thoughtful fellow. When faced with a deliema, he tends to look at the issue from mutipule different angles. However, he has strong convictions and will typically flat out refuse to do anything he deems unjust. Aside from this, he is easy going, well-informed, patient, and great at dealing with 'difficult' people.

-Hailing from the northmost reigions of Spagonia, Locke used to be a ship captian before he was captured by pirates and used for his stormcalling.

-He's a good dog.
o=]=======> <=======[=o

-Scimitar "Skim"
-Male
-Hummingbird

-Incredibly fast flier, stabby-beak, sharp claws, agile, fencer.

-Scared of large snakes and raptors, tires quickly, not very strong or heavy.

-Skim is a skilled and cunning warrior from Babylon, who was in town he time of Void's break up. He was enlisted by the Black Gem, and accepted. His speed along with his blade are a force to be feared. He has convictions about what is and isn't honorable, though is just pliable enough to be ordered around them. He's quite bold, though can be quite the gentleman when he is on leisure.

-Antihero at best, villan at worst. He doesn't see himself as one though.
o=]=======> <=======[=o

-Shane (often called Slinger)
-Male
-17-18 years of age
-Echidna

-Sharp eyesight, pro slinger (and I don't mean those ones from Angry Birds), pretty fast, fears very little, level-headed, crafty.

-Head-strong to a fault, insensitive, hides his pain.

-Shane is a tall, dark, and brooding fellow who prefers to keep to himself. Though he shuns most people, if he's brushed the right way, deep down, he does care. He doesn't live with other echidnas for his own reasons, though will hang around the village from time to time. He's sarcastic and blunt to a fault, though he's also passionate and cunning when it matters. There are quite a few wild rumors going around about him, though none are confirmed. Avoid this guy, if you can.

-He doesn't choose sides.

-He's not related to angry razzleberry, either.
o=]=======> <=======[=o

-Guardian Amory
-27-35. Really hard to tell.
-Male
-Echidna

-Amory is a powerhouse. He has great control over Choas Energy, and immense physical strength as well. He's sharp as a knife and his will is unbreakable.

-He has them, but most have yet to be exploited. The only prominate one is the infamous "Guardian's Pride"; Unrivaled hard-headedness, stubborness, and indifference to the point where he's easily provoked.

-Amory is as unpredictable as the stones he protects. Though he usually seems casually indifferent yet refined, this can change in an isntant to playfulness, warm compassion, firey vengenance, dangerous yet subtle cunning, and about anything else. Not that many people get to see all sides of him; He rarely visits the villages unless it is urgent. However, should somebody get past his chaotic personality, they would be surprised to an echidna who's somewhat socially awkward. He takes great pride in his work and his oppinion is not easily swayed.

-He's been Guardian of the Emeralds since he was 20, practiacally raised for the task.

-"Touch the Emeralds, and Chaos help me, I'll tear your throat out."

-He has a non-mobian echidna companion by the name of Bheka. He doesn't prefer making noises of any kind and typically "talks" in looks and gestures (Only Amory understands these cherades fluently, though some can be guessed.). Bheka sometimes plays the part of a spy.

This one is related to angry razzleberry.
Edited By Goldennautilus on 6/24/2020 at 10:38 PM.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 4/22/2018 at 10:49 AM Post #10
Melody Frost is also know as Reaper in the Knights of the Dark Gem

Name
Reaper/Melody (The ancestor of Frost from the Future of this rp:3)
Species
Silver Fox
Appearance

Abilities/Strengths
Blue Spirit Flames that she can control and summon at will. Great acrobatic skills combined with a mastery of her renowned doubled bladed scythe.
Fears/Weaknesses
Loud Noises, Heat
Personality
Playful, joking, she is one of the few people who don't mind barging into other people's business.
Bio
Rather a dark and gloomy one.. But (If possible) she was one of Void's best friends.
Alignment
Evil
Edited By Lightsagafox on 5/16/2018 at 3:36 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 36, 37, 38
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.