Author Thread Post
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 4/20/2018 at 7:15 AM Post #41
Okeh :3
Angelica be his sister.
Anyways- you're not on PC. If you were, we could have that minichat now.

Tell me if anything else needs to be changed- if it's in the personality, be specific. Dragon is a lazy person ;^;
Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 4/20/2018 at 7:17 AM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 4/20/2018 at 9:43 AM Post #42
Angelica is Russian so not his sister this time. Sorry. She's Angelica Yegrovitch.
Secret rule. Still haven't edited backstory you haven't set out to sea. You also aren't in piracy yet, especially since you don't know the skills you need. (And I now know there'll be so many pirates I should've mentioned it is hard because of supplies)

I'll be on tomorrow when you're usually on ^^ You logged in around at 17:50 uk time btw. I feel like being more neutral than a pirate
Edited By IvyCat on 4/20/2018 at 1:10 PM.
Sheerakat006
Level 63
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 8
Posted: 4/20/2018 at 10:41 AM Post #43
Real Name
Eli Taras
Sailor's Name
Fearless Thorne
He isn't afraid of a lot and takes life as it comes, gaining him is name. He can also be a thorn in the side for trouble makers or people he doesn't like, even if he likes being friendly.
Ship Name
Tsunami
Starting School
School of Fighting

Personality
He is high spirited and tries to be as friendly as possible, throwing in jokes whenever. He is caring and friendly, trying to introduce himself and ally whenever possible. he can be flirty at points but never pushes it too far, he isn't interested in a romantic relationship. Eli tends to be very loyal and protective of those he is close to and is rarely bossy, unless necessary. Eli tries to be funny and raise the mood.
Backstory
He was born into the slums and had a poor life of poverty in the major capital, living on the streets. He barely got enough to live or anything. Then the Yegrovitch family took him in and looked after him, they raised and trained him how to be upper class. He went to school and had a good education, trying his hardest. Eli cared for Angelica a lot and was brought up around her almost becoming her guardian protector. He risked his life continuously and at points wouldn't let her out of his sight when his instinct told him she was in danger.
Blood Status
100% civilian
Lower class birth, Currently higher class.
Strengths
He gets along with people and lets them have a second chance to prove themselves, he tends to be forgiving unless he believes they can be a danger. He can ask for help but also knows when it's unnecessary.
Weaknesses
He gets angry and uncontrollable if he believes Angelica is in danger. He also can trust too easily at points.
Other
Homeland is Russia, although he dislikes it.
Edited By Sheerakat006 on 4/20/2018 at 12:48 PM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 4/20/2018 at 6:04 PM Post #44
K so I've changed it to Alice Kirkland (she doesn't have to be in the RPG/story at all, she's just there on the form)
Secret rule was country of origin and I did say "English pirate", or as now, it says "British smol bean"
Yes, I'm aware piracy is hard. Scurvy and stuff, ya know.
Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 4/20/2018 at 6:04 PM.
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 4/20/2018 at 7:13 PM Post #45
(It's written "closed for renovation", but I've got an interest check ping and I'm definitely interested, so please ping me when it's open and I can fill up a form, and save me a place in adventure school!)
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 9
Posted: 4/21/2018 at 12:15 AM Post #46
My bad, forgot to edit that. It is open for buisiness!
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 4/21/2018 at 12:22 AM Post #47
Accepted!
Edited By Clemenceau on 4/21/2018 at 12:44 AM.
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 4/21/2018 at 12:45 AM Post #48
Hello dere. I have yet to create my character, and a certain Aurthur Kirkland is lacking a sister. Mind if I fill the position?
Edited By Clemenceau on 4/21/2018 at 12:47 AM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 4/21/2018 at 1:04 AM Post #49
Yes, go ahead with Alice!
^-^
(Aka Female!England but hey xD)
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 4/21/2018 at 1:33 AM Post #50
Sailor's Name: Gale of the Winds
Ship Name:
Wind*s Pleasure (cannot use apostrophes on mobile, ble)
Starting School:
Adventurer School
Image:

Personality:
Stubborn, a bit stuck up at times. Will argue a point ever when she knows she is wrong just so she will not lose the argument. Annoying, temperamental. A bit argumentative. Competitive, hates losing. Thinks she is really smart and finds a bit of satisfaction in correcting others. Slightly manipulative in the little things. Prone to anger. Very creative and full of ideas. Talks to herself to get her thoughts straight. Her thoughts often wander off into random tangents for no reason. Likes to speak her mind. Opinionated. Can be easily influenced by people of a respected status in her mind. Very receptive to ideas and finds it hard to reject/forget them sometimes. Has trust issues but the same time is too trusting(hard to explain). Slightly paranoid. Likes to hang out with friends but is soft spoken and a little socially awkward a. A bit of an introvert. Does not like to try new things. Has a picky food palette. Tries to be witty in a funny way but is usually witty in a snappy mean way. Can come off as harsh. Says things a lot that sound better in her head or she expects a very different reaction to than in reality. Very imaginative, daydreamer. A tad OCD and likes to be organized but often fails. A bit of a hoarder, finds it hard to let things go. Easily stressed, which makes her have a short temper. Overthinks things a lot. Also slightly introverted: is convinced everyone is judging her.
Backstory(optional): Hails from England
Blood Status: 25% Citizen 75% Pirate
Strengths: Finds it easy to understand concepts that other people do not. Fast and agile, she can outrun/outmaneuver most people in a chase. Strong innate sense of balance. I image her being good at formal fencing. Critical thinker, good at seeing different sides to problems.
Weaknesses: Sometimes finds it hard to under concepts that everyone else seems to get. Finds it hard to keep her cool. Speaks and acts before she thinks. Very self-conscious and emotionally unstable inside. Generally covers up feeling hurt by hurting people back.
Other: Arthur Kirkland is her brother
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 88, 89, 90
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.