Players 2,351 354
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,259,683 2,759
Generated 656,461 10
Captured 1,191,100 33
Bred 6,412,027 2,716
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Purge inactive players and im talking li...
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 18
Posted: 7/12/2018 at 12:24 AM Post #11
I'd hate if inactive accounts get deleted. Some people sometimes take a break from the game (I took 2.5 year break myself after playing 1.5 years and just came back to this game again 2-3 weeks ago) and hoping their pets and everything they leave behind before they take a break are still there when they come back. I bet most people wouldn't want to play again if all stuffs and pets they earn get deleted after a period of time not playing this game. I for one wouldn't want to play games that do that. It's a nice feeling when you come back and see all your pets and stuffs are still there even after some years have passed.
Homera
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 115
Posted: 7/12/2018 at 12:51 AM Post #12
I didnt log in for about a year (I got real busy and didnt have the time) and I was so happy to see my pets and items still there, untouched. It was great since my health is unreliable and I needed something stable to be there. That is this Game/community. I wouldve been crushed if my account had been deleted or shutdown.
Edited By Homera on 7/12/2018 at 12:52 AM.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 7/12/2018 at 1:37 AM Post #13
Pretty much what other players have stated. It's not really an issue right now~
If the need ever came, I'd suggest archiving accounts that haven't completed the new player tutorial or where user level is less that 10/15.
I'd really hate to see players who just haven't had the time to play just disappear, especially if they were previously incredibly active.

Speaking of which...

@Luga,
I saw your post and was immediately like, "Luga's back? Luga's back!"
Welcome back Luga. :D
The mythical Ny'vene you bought for me ages ago is doing great~ they did get a makeover after the Ny'vene revamp though. :)

If you need any help with anything, feel free to poke me. :)
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 18
Posted: 7/12/2018 at 4:05 AM Post #14
Thanks, Imperium (Or should I call you Eimell? Both name sounds great tho xD)! :D

Of course I'll come back! This game has really awesome admins and communities which is rare to find nowadays so this game will always have a spot in my memory. :)

Oh, isn't that Ny'vene the one I bought from Arena? Good to see he's doing well! It looks awesome! :D

Thanks, Imperium/Eimell! I've got a lot of catching up to do, but first I need to open these 19k satchels and organize my messy stables. lol
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.