Players 2,285 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,272,730 1,777
Generated 656,587 49
Captured 1,193,397 532
Bred 6,422,651 1,196
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Leveling Up Attacks?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Malitto
Level 60
Threads: 11
Posted: 3/22/2018 at 4:33 PM Post #1
Hi, I am currently trying to defeat Lord Talon but I keep dying. I was looking at my pets profile and I noticed that at different levels you get new attacks. I already knew that, but what I dont get is right next to that you can improve the attacks you have. But mine says I am at 0% for getting to the Improvement. How do I improve my attacks so they deal more damage?
Malitto
Level 60
Threads: 11
Posted: 3/22/2018 at 4:58 PM Post #2
I noticed you had a guide made and I was wondering if you could help
Imorphemi
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 153
Posted: 3/22/2018 at 5:12 PM Post #3
You can only improve you attacks once you get to the lost grove. And im guessing you mean Lord Talon in the dungeon? Usually i would take out him first before going on his pets since he's more powerful. But i noticed some problems with your pet's armor. Since each element specializes in three stats, it's important to get armor that improves those stats. Disciple equipment is not much help, as it gives even improvement to all stats. If you have wind, get myrmidon and ravager equipment, since they improve in strength and/or dexterity. For Fire get illusionist, evoker and/or arcanist. Those increase on intel and dext. For more info on this, see this equipment uide. And one more. Yo need to have a healing pet. Since Lord Talon deals lots of damage you need one pet in your party to heal the others and itself, so switching one pet to light would be better

Hope this helps!
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/22/2018 at 5:28 PM Post #4
The attack proficiency is something that can currently only be boosted in the Lost Grove.
Kaufee
Level 70
The Perfectionist
Threads: 110
Posted: 3/22/2018 at 9:02 PM Post #5
Thanks for tagging me so I could see this! :>

Like the others said, you cannot "level up" your attacks until you are in the Lost Grove, which you can only access after completing the campaign. However, you do unlock proficiency points that can be used in the top row of your proficiency page for either Health, Strength/Int, Dexterity, and Agility!

I took a look at your battle party and I have some advice for you.

- Try to use pets that are closer to the same level, Sun is much higher level than Iceclaw and Chandrak so that makes the enemies a higher level, too. You could buy some experience orbs to raise their level or maybe use a different pet than Sun to lower the enemies to their level.
- Use the proficiency points if you can, Iceclaw uses Health, Sun uses Intelligence, and Chandrak uses Strength.
- Ger your pets some gear. Iceclaw uses Warden's or Assassin gear, Sun uses Pyromancer's or Evoker, and Chandrak uses Storm Caller's or Myrmidon. I have some I can send if you need it.
- Read all the attacks and understand when to use them, be careful to also pay attention to your enemies as you fight to see what attacks they use and effects they are under.

Please let me know if you have any other specific questions!
Edited By Kaufee on 3/22/2018 at 9:08 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.