Players 2,302 355
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,266,492 1,761
Generated 656,507 8
Captured 1,191,815 490
Bred 6,418,075 1,263
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > S.O.S.!!!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 9/8/2013 at 11:22 AM Post #1
Help! I'm can't defeat Lord Talon's pets!!! Please help! I've been doing missions from the town! But it's not helping that much!! My pets going in battle are Flame and Rainbow Beauty. Their both doing missions right now.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 9/8/2013 at 12:45 PM Post #2
@Crystal25152,

A good way to help you defeat him is with the best armour you can give your sylesties. Also I had a look at Flame and Rainbow Beauty and saw you always give their points to a certian stat. What you should do is spread them out to all five stats, that way you have a much better defence and so on.

Also buy a lot of health potions you can use in battle and also get draughts to revive fainted sylesties.
I sent you some armour that's better then the ones you are using now.
They should help you out much more then the armour, relic and assessorys you are using now.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 9/8/2013 at 2:29 PM Post #3
Thanks. Flame is still on a mission though.* disappiontment* I just got a bunch of awesome armor, though!
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 9/8/2013 at 11:08 PM Post #4
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/13/2024 at 4:00:09am

@Crystal25152,

A good way to help you defeat him is with the best armour you can give your sylesties. Also I had a look at Flame and Rainbow Beauty and saw you always give their points to a certian stat. What you should do is spread them out to all five stats, that way you have a much better defence and so on.

Also buy a lot of health potions you can use in battle and also get draughts to revive fainted sylesties.
I sent you some armour that's better then the ones you are using now.
They should help you out much more then the armour, relic and assessorys you are using now.

I don't quite agree with Coradrawa here (no offence >///< ) You should check out these guides to build your party team so that you can have a tanker, and 2 damage dealers (though you can change that if you prefer)
http://www.sylestia.com/forums/?t=1898]
http://www.sylestia.com/forums/?t=4174]

Having pets stacked in a certain stat is a good way to start, because this means that they each have specific roles during battle, and they can help spread out the responsibility in battle. So if a enemy is weak against magic and another is weak against physical, one pet could be absorbing all their attacks while the physical based sylesti will be attacking the physical weak sylesti and vice versa.

Either Flame or Rainbow Beauty would be good tanks, since you've stacked them pretty much on strength (physical attack). I would recommend to stack either one on purely strength (as in all stats and equipments dedicated to strength) so that you have a pet that can absorb most of the damage from the enemies (the pet that will be in the middle when you battle) and another pet that will deal mass damage while the enemy is focused on your tank.

Also, Rainbow Beauty needs a bit more better armour, so anywhere in the Rare/epic or higher category would be good

Hope I helped
Edited By 3716 on 9/9/2013 at 12:13 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.021 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.