Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Dungeon and Zone Discussion > Need a good battle party...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 3/4/2018 at 6:50 AM Post #1
I've read guides but still have a hard time not dying to mobs in the lost grove. Can someone show me their pre-built party that has been working for them? What proficiency used, etc.

Equipment I have:
Primalistic's relic
Primalistic's armor
Natureguard's bracer x3
Revenant's relic x2
Revenant's bracelet
Archon's relic
Natureguard's armor
Jdavidc
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 43
Posted: 3/6/2018 at 12:33 AM Post #2
https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?stable=112405

Look at the first three pets in that stable.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 3/8/2018 at 5:32 AM Post #3
Took a quick look at your pets, and the most obvious thing is that your pets are not geared correctly, so they are not efficient in battle. I'll recommend you to read this guide on the different proficiencies, and how to equip your pet: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45988

the main thing to note is that proficiencies like air, water, and earth are strength based, while proficiencies like fire, light, and air are intelligence based.

This means that when you choose equipment, you need to match the stat that your proficiency is using. So the strength based proficiencies get equipment that boost strength and physical damage, while intelligence based proficiencies get intelligence and magical damage boost. Equipping otherwise would basically be a waste of points.

Once you match your equipment to your pets stat profile, they will be a lot more efficient in battles.

Different party setups work best in different kinds of battles. But ultimately, it depends on the player's style. Figure out the different roles each proficiency play, and how you would like your party to be like. But ultimately, the main thing to make each proficiency effective is to equip your pets properly.

As you battle in the lost grove and get equipment drops, compare the stats to what you currently have. Generally the rare lost grove equipment can be as good if not better than level 50 mystical. Keep upgrading your equipment as you go along, and always ensure that you're matching the right equipment to stat profile.

If you want to see how my party is like, here's the links:
Sun Strike (tank)
Hephaestus Pride (healer)
Neptune Wrath (fighter)
Edited By Wonderfulb2uty on 3/8/2018 at 5:40 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.