Page 8 1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 3/21/2018 at 8:13 PM Post #71

Sketch w/ color.

Her name is Truthseeker, not the name on there.

I would like her reaching for a purple book with a small black panther watching what she is doing.

She can be frustrated

And no Background, only white.

Oh, and maybe just a small shelf with the book on it

Send me a sketch after please!!

((Also, could it be under or 50k?? ))
Edited By Osore on 3/21/2018 at 8:42 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 3/22/2018 at 1:16 AM Post #72
I do hope it is a joke with the cloven hooves xD They look questionable.
It definitely does work ^^ I do like the ears too. I wasn't really sure about the jaw, but I do see where you were coming from and quite like it. If it isn't too much trouble, can I see it as a normal wolf too?
I'm not really sure why I put spike. The second, pointing back part of the horn is the correct idea, preferably remove the front curl thats just sticking out minding its own business there.
There necks a bit.. long? It's like a mini giraffe. I don't want it really short either, can we just take it down a notch/ few cm.
The tail is suppose to be quite heavy, but it's fine like that. Maybe also make it a cm wider and see how it looks?
Kronoswarrior5
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 18
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 9:26 AM Post #73
Yes, the hooves were a joke^^ This is just a preview, so I did not want to work a bunch on something I wouldn't use.
Yes, I can draw a regular jawed one as well. I'll show you that in the 'updated' sketchie.
Ok, deleting the pointy thing.
Yeah, it is rather long. I did not use any references on the neck, so that's what happened...
I can thicken the tail as well.
I should get another sketch done sometime soon.
Hold on tight!
-KW5
Kronoswarrior5
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 9:34 AM Post #74
Hello Osore!
I can probably do that^^ Only a few questions:

1. Is the small black panther a baby or just small in comparison to the dragon?
2. Do you want me to draw the entirety of the characters, or can I cut outside the picture? Just wondering.
3. Is the shelf just sitting in whiteness? Or do you want me to add some depth?
4. When you say 'sketch after' do you mean you want me to send you a sketch before I color it, just to be sure you like it? Or do you mean you want a colored version and a sketched version of the end product?

Yes, we can keep it under 50k.
If I have any more questions I will let you know.
Cheers,
-KW5
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 10:20 AM Post #75
Hello!

Yup, a baby.

What do you mean? ( I feel stupid I'm sorry )

You can if you want, but yea, just white.

Exactly :)
Kronoswarrior5
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 10:37 AM Post #76
Okay.
So, I usually keep everything within the boarders of my canvas.
Since this has three subjects that I should incorporate (dragon, panther, bookcase) If I keep everything inside the end product will look a bit squished.
I can try to do it this way, but what I'm asking is that if I need to, can the subjects recede the picture's edges?

Also, just to be sure, you do want a sketch of the picture as I'm doing it so you can change what needs to be changed?
And you also want a sketch and a color at the end?

Cheers,
-KW5
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 11:24 AM Post #77
Yep that's all good!

Yea, just pm me the first sketch then the final

As long as Truthseeker and the panther are in it and you can see a book
Edited By Osore on 3/23/2018 at 11:25 AM.
Kronoswarrior5
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 2:09 PM Post #78
Okie doke!
I will get started then^^
Cheers,
-KW5
Kronoswarrior5
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 2:37 PM Post #79
Hyllo Ivy!
I got the revised sketch done!
Here:

I drew the side of the face so you could see how long the muzzle was, and the horn. It was cut off in the other one^^
I gave it deer eyes, does it work?
Also, the face is thicker and more wolf like, though it still looks a little strange from this angle.
The feet are huge, but I kind of like it. Your thoughts?
I scaled the tail and horns. While drawing it, I was having trouble visualizing the use of the tail. Why does it have a scaled tail in the first place, I thought? Then I thought of rats. They have skin tails, and have little hairs poking out of it, but they're so thin you can't really tell.
So when I was adding the whiskers(I went a bit overboard....whoopsies) I thought, why not add whiskers to the end of the tail? That way the creature could lift it's tail and sense things, like wind or something. Or maybe it's like a snake tongue, able to taste the air. Having sensory nerves at the base of each hair, and having them poke out from the scales?
I dunno, it was a long shot. If you don't like it I can delete them. I just thought it was cool.....so.....yeah.
This is also just a sketch, but if you like the pose I could do the final like this. I did the whole hey-I'm-lifting-my-foot-even-though-there's-nothing-wrong-with-it pose. So.....
Whatta you think?
Cheers,
-KW5
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 3/23/2018 at 2:42 PM Post #80
For me, the tail is suppose to be a dragon-like tail. I didn't really think of the purpose. I just thought it seemed cool. The idea originally was for a hybrid then i realised "I need an animal this hybrid is hence why this animal doesn't make much sense. I'm definitely not liking the rat look, I prefer the original tail. The tail isn't suppose to be very easy to bend, but the rat tail can do spirals and all sorts.

I don't know about you, but i think I prefer the original longer muzzle. I'm also thinking more curved hooves like a horses, but still with the split.
It's still a very pretty stretch, it just wasn't how I envisioned the animal xD
Edited By IvyCat on 3/23/2018 at 2:43 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.