Author Thread Post
Kronoswarrior5
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 18
Posted: 2/26/2018 at 4:45 PM Post #1
Closed
To catch up on other subjects.
I will complete the commissions I already have.
No mas.

Umm, so I draw. And you have gold(hopefully). This is how it works: I make you art. You give me gold for that art. Capisce? Okay, it's actually a little more complicated than that.

Rules
1. Credit me for the art. You can do whatever you like with it, as long as it is credited correctly.
(To credit me in-game, say Kronoswarrior5. To credit me out-game, say MellowYellowMushroom on Deviantart.)

2. Payment is due at presentation of the finished form. I will PM you with the art and send you a CoD. I did not put a price-tag on my art, at presentation you will tell me what you think it is worth.

3. I will not draw anything nsfw. I can decline any art request. I do not have to tell you why I declined. If I choose to decline your art request after I have accepted it, I will pay you a 10k compensation.

4. All art will be uploaded to my Deviantart account. If you don't want anyone to see it, I will hide it from the public. If you disagree with my uploading methods, then don't buy my art. I will credit that it is a commission and will say who It is for. If you want to remain anonymous, then I will not say who it is for.

5. I do not have a deadline. However, if I do not get it done within a week you are allowed to ask me questions as to why it's taking me so long.

Art Examples

A little sketch of an aardwolf pup.

A blob picture of a chimera.

An elephant/camel mix. More camel than elephant.

Here's a link to my gallery on dA for those who are interested:
(more art in the scraps if you are really interested^^)
https://mellowyellowmushroom.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

I will draw the lineart in any color(within range. Please no yellow). If you give me a hex of the color you want, then I will use that. If not, I will choose one(my elementary colors are red, blue, black, and purple).
I can draw animals, humans, humanoids, anthos, OCs, mythic beasts, Sylestian stuff, etc.

If you would like art from me, please ping me and fill out this form:
Subject:
Reference:
Description:
Price:
Other:

Ping list:
-SkyRaven
-Oshimari
-LivingInMyOwnReality

Thankies and cheers,
-KW5
Edited By Kronoswarrior5 on 6/27/2018 at 4:53 PM.
Fengarii
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 29
Posted: 2/27/2018 at 7:49 PM Post #2
Would you mind drawing my dragon oc? She's a nice forest-green color, with extremely large wings. She'd be flying at you, with the most mournful expression a dragon can manage. Maybe a few tears? She'd also be releasing a little bit of smoke out of the corners of her mouth. I'd like it to be a shaded sketch, with green lineart.
Edited By Fengarii on 2/28/2018 at 10:52 PM.
Kronoswarrior5
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 9:06 AM Post #3
Sure!

-Edit: Is there any defining traits on your dragon? e.g. specific horns, feet, or end of tail that you would like me to incorporate?
Edited By Kronoswarrior5 on 2/28/2018 at 9:25 AM.
Fengarii
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 29
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 8:53 PM Post #4
A spike on the tail, and black horns. Thanks!
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 9:22 PM Post #5
I hope you don't mind drawing a human and a dragon in the same canvas? If not, just the dragon?

Subject: Dragon, an OC of mine specifically. With a human if possible?

Ref:
Dragon:
Carmine has a long, lean body. Her eyes are a bright blue-green, and her scales range from copper to gold. She is a bit smaller than most dragons. Body shape is like this.
Human:
As a human she has copperish red hair that falls in waves to her waist. Her eyes are the same as always, and compared to most she is still smaller (at 5' 3'').

Personality of Subject: Both should have a smile or be laughing if you're alright with that. They're the same character (but with two forms) so the expressions will be somewhat the same.

Type: Sketch with shading :D

Special Requests: None, do whatever you think suits the art! ^.^
Chrome
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 10:38 PM Post #6
May I buy a sketch with color? (add a 10k tip cuz your art is beautiful :,3)

Subject: A duck snuggling a tomato :3

Ref: Just a plain yellow duck I guess...? It's facing forward and hugging/nuzzling a tomato in its wings. Above the duck's head are 2 or 3 little hearts. In comparison, the tomato is about 1 and a half times the size of the duck's head or whatever size fits best in the duck's wings. Please let the tomato and it's expression be mostly visible if possible~

Personality of Subject: The duck has a really happy/snuggly? expression (like the face you would make when you're squishing an adorable cat). The tomato is embarrassed and has eyes and a mouth

Type: Is cute a type? XD I'm fine with any as long as it's cyoot >w<

Special Requests: Duck=Yellow, Tomato=Red. The size of the canvas can be whatever is easiest for you as long as it's visible? XD

I believe it comes out to 40k? Correct me if I'm wrong ^^;

Thank you!
Edited By Chrome on 2/28/2018 at 10:40 PM.
Chicolinsky
Level 60
Threads: 4
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 4:55 AM Post #7
Hello - just wanna let you know, that I realy like your style and lineart. The monochrome shadings are realy good. At the moment I am too new and therefore too broke to order some art, but one happy day... ;)

Happy Drawing
- Chico
Kronoswarrior5
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 8:42 AM Post #8
Yes, I can do that!
Kronoswarrior5
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 8:44 AM Post #9
Yeah! That's super adorable by the way. I can definitely draw that for you!
Kronoswarrior5
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 8:51 AM Post #10
Thank you very much Chico!
Your art is also very unique! I don't do any 3D modeling or anything, but I am very impressed how you mesh the two! (and your lowpoly landscapes are amazing.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.