Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > The Pet Dyer's Association
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 40, 41, 42 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 2:21 PM Post #31

I'll try and create a couple designs so you can decide which one you like best.
Ingiman1
Level 40
Threads: 37
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 2:22 PM Post #32
Yes we need a boarder/lookout! We could also use sellers. At the moment we don't really need designers so sorry to decline you that position if we need any more I'll let you know!

As for your question on the design submissions each Boarder/lookout will reserve a post on here and post links to pets that need designs (you can see an example of mine and Grape's in the first page) and each designer is assigned a boarder/lookout. You post the pets that need designs and they'll send them to you ^^ I hope that makes sense.

Also I'm glad to hear you'll be using your own gold that's really nice!

As for the dye credit I really like that idea! I'll get to working on it. I normally use 4-8 designs so maybe a max of 8-10? Thanks for the input! As the thread is still just starting we are working out kinks like that. if you have any more suggestions don't hesitate to let me know.

EDIT: Nvm we do need another designer so I put you up for designing!
Edited By Ingiman1 on 2/28/2018 at 2:37 PM.
Ingiman1
Level 40
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 2:23 PM Post #33
To do pics just take the image address select it then click the IMG box. And thanks!
Ingiman1
Level 40
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 2:25 PM Post #34
Welcome to the group ^^ Thanks so much for joining! I'll be sending a mass ping soon explaining some updates so keep an eye out for that. But otherwise get to work! (keep in mind that I suggest that as boarder/lookout you start with only buying a couple pets as we won't be able to dye 20 in a month!)
Elii
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 328
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 2:26 PM Post #35
Im probably gonna keep an eye out for 5 pets a month at most, that way we don't kind of overload everything. And once i get into a steady enertainment income as i like to call it (babysitting and stuff) i can start buying diamonds and dyes for the group
Ingiman1
Level 40
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 2:45 PM Post #36
Okay! Thanks to everyone who joined! We have a fair bit of members and we can finally start this thing off. We have had suggestions from some of you guys and I've updated how the system will work. So here is what you need to know.

Dye Credit
Suggested by Wavypavy

Dyes take a while to get and we'll be using a lot of them. So we have to set some regulations. First the introduction of the 'Dye bank' in the front page. It just keeps track of how many dye's we currently have. This means that dye suppliers instead of sending your dyes to boarders/lookouts send them to me then boarders/lookouts I'll send you a set amount of dyes every month (depending on how many we have in the bank) and that will be all you get to use. So spend them wisely. We hope to have enough saved up that you can properly dye at least 3 pets per month (it might not come to that though) So you'll be getting a dye budget each month. If you need more dyes than what you got I'll send you some but that means next month i deduct those dyes from your budget. If you don't use all the dyes your given you get to keep them for next month and basically get extra dyes to use for the pets. THESE DYES SHOULD ONLY BE USED FOR PETS FOR THE ORGANIZATION NOT YOUR OWN PERSONAL PETS. I hope that cleans the dye problem up.

Design submissions
Designers you guys will be assigned a certain border. This border will reserve a post (or use a post that already exists this includes your sign-up post) where they will list all the pets they bought that need designs. You will create the designs for them and only for them. Unless another designer asks you for help don't make a design for anyone other than your designated Boarder. I know this sounds mean but it's so that boarder isn't flooded by designs while another has none.
Here are the designer's and boarder pairs. (if you have any problems with the pairs let me know.)

Designer--->Boarder/lookout
Arrowskysong--->Ingiman1
LoneFox--->Grapejuice
Wavypavy--->Dragongem23
Annabelle321--->Annabella321
Glitterthesylveon--->Skyfallthesaberwolf
Ingiman1--->Wavypavy
Once you boarders/lookouts have set up your post with the pets that need designs ping the person who will be designing for with a link to the thread so they know where to find it. Additionally I'll be adding links to all those posts in the first page.

I think that's all that needs to be said for now! If you guys have any more suggestion or concerns please pm/ping me and let me know. This is still a new group and the take-off is expected to be shaky!
Nafila
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 143
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 2:57 PM Post #37
Username: Nafila
ID: 78388
Role wanted (you may pick 2 max): Boarder/Lookout (uh just saw your new post so I guess designer too??)
Why you think you qualify for the role: I'm always buying cheap unwanted pets and selling so I thought this could be a good idea. I'm also always constantly messing around with the generator
(Boarder/Lookout only) so you have a genetic testing kit: Yup I also have a infert kit
Anything to say?: Nope
Edited By Nafila on 2/28/2018 at 2:58 PM.
Elii
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 328
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 3:00 PM Post #38
i found two already... the quitari made me shudder... Like wow those colors are just... ahhh... the luffox has some good traits to it, and i see it being pretty valuable once it has better colors to it.

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3802297

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3707306
Whalien
Level 62
Threads: 6
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 3:08 PM Post #39
Username: Whalien
ID: 80424
Role: You stated the designer wasn't a role but I mostly enjoy designing
Why: I like playing with the generator sometimes
Anything to say: No
Ingiman1
Level 40
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 4:22 PM Post #40
welcome to the group ^^ so I'm assuming you'll be designing your own pets designs. I would still like you to post the pets and their designs though, so we can get an average of how many dyes people need.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 40, 41, 42
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.