Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > The Pet Dyer's Association
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 40, 41, 42 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ingiman1
Level 40
Threads: 37
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 11:36 PM Post #1

Welcome! This is a group I came up with and a couple of my friends helped finesse. There are a lot of sylesti being sold because they have bad coloring and it's filling up the market with a ton of these. So this group buys 'em, dyes 'em, and sells them back into the market (sometimes we keep 'em if they turned out especially pretty)

We are always looking for people to help out so feel free to join! We all share the profit of the pets. The roles are explained below, sign up forms can also be found below. Or if you just have a pet you want to drop off here let us know! Also we have a ping list! want to be pinged once a pet is dyed?
just let me know and I'll add you to the ping list. You'll be among the first to know when a pet is dyed and get a chance for first pick.

The pets that have been dyed will then be raffled off at an end of the month auction! First ticket is free and every ticket after that is plus 1k more. We hope that this will clear up the market from pets and that way everyone has a chance at getting a pretty pet.

Roles
There are different roles that need to be filled in this group! here they are.

Dye suppliers
These guys supply the pet dyes needed to dye the pets, generally they supply it through nurturing and buying Lesser pet dyes. That way we don't waste gold. They need to be patient and enjoy nurturing. They are a big part of the groups success. Once they have the dyes they send them to the Boarders/lookouts

Boarders/Lookouts
These are the people that cruise the advanced search and pet sales, searching for cheap pets that need a makeover. They are also the ones who buy said pets and keep the pets in their stables until their dyed.
Once dyed they are handed over to the seller. On that note if your to become a boarder/lookout you need to have an exceptional genetic testing kit, that way if there are any hidden traits we can account for that in the dying process.

Dealer*
This is the person who hands out every member their share of gold earned from sold pets. Everyone gets a fair share, Dealer also provides Boarders/Lookouts with the gold they use to buy the 'uglies'.

Designers**
These are the creative portion of the team. Once the boarders/lookouts inform them of an ugly they bought these guys then take that sylesti and come up with a stunning dye job. They then send the design along with the link to the pet back to the boarders/lookouts. They need to be able to come up with new and interesting designs.

*The dealer is not a role that can be picked. I'll be the dealer as the one who started the group.
**Designers does not count as a role spot. As your only allowed to choose two roles, designer does not count as one of those roles.

Sign-up form
Username:
ID:
Role wanted (you may pick 2 max):
Why you think you qualify for the role:
(Boarder/Lookout only) so you have a genetic testing kit:
Anything to say?:

Members
Dealer: Ingiman1
Dye Suppliers: Grapejuice, Arrowskysong, Glitterthesylveon, Ravengard, Catlover51018, Galaxyrose, Mikaelathekitty, Corazzacolton
Boarders/Lookouts: Ingiman1, Annabella321, Dragongem23, Grapejuice, Wavypavy, Skyfallthesaberwolf, DrMako, CeruleanCrow, AC9123, Wolfiesparks, Bluewild2020
Designers: Annabella321, Arrowskysong, LoneFox, Glitterthesylveon, Wavypavy, Catlover51018, Mikaelathekitty, Griffinlokison, Wolfiesparks, Ac9123, Corazzacolton, Skysplash

FAQ
-Is there a price limit for the pets boarders/lookouts buy?
Yes there is. It shoul generally stay in between 1-10g, as boarders/lookouts get 1,000g to use to find pets (the 1,000g should be used only for that) it allows us to get the most pets. On that note Boarders/lookouts need to keep track of their 1,000g and how much they used. If they have any leftovers send that back to the Dealer. Any leftover is then integrated into the final payment.

-How does the payment work, when do we get paid?
Basically what will happen is at the end of the month the sellers send the dealer all the gold they got from selling pets, the boarders/lookouts send the dealer any leftover gold and the dealer then evenly distributes it among the players. This does mean that if we have a slow month you'll get less. But that's to be expected.

-If once a pet is ready to be sold and I want to keep it, does that mean I have to buy it?
Yes and no. Every month each member has the choice of keeping 1 pet out of those that are dyed. One they really like and they get to keep it. If you want to keep a pet let the dealer know and they'll make sure you get your pet. On that note it does also take away from the total amount of gold everyone gets as that pet could have been sold.

Boarder/Lookout Page Links
Ingiman1
Grapejuice
Dragongem23
Annabella321
Wavypavy
CeruleanCrow
DrMako
Ac9123

Designer To Border List
Designer | Boarder
Mikaelathekitty | Ingiman1
LoneFox | Grapejuice
Wavypavy | Dragongem23
Annabella321 | Ac9123
Glitterthesylveon | Skyfallthesaberwolf
Ingiman1 | Wavypavy
Griffinlokiosn | CeruleanCrow
Arrowskysong | Bluewild2020
Wolfiesparks | Annabella321
Ac9123 | Wolfiesparks

Ping list-Ravengard
Group ping list-Grapejuice, Wavypavy, Arrowskysong, LoneFox, Glitterthesylveon, Annabella321, Dragongem23, Skyfallthesaberwolf, Mikaelathekitty, DrMako, Griffinlokison, CeruleanCrow, Ac9123, Wolfiesparks, Bluewild2020, Ingiman1, Corazzacolton. Skysplash

Not Paid List-Grapejuice, Mikaelthekitty
Edited By Ingiman1 on 6/10/2018 at 5:47 PM.
Ingiman1
Level 40
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 11:36 PM Post #2
Dye Bank

Dye Counter: 2

Dye Credit: NMD

Need more dyes

Funds Bank

Gold: 25,000
Diamonds: 90
Edited By Ingiman1 on 6/23/2018 at 2:43 PM.
Ingiman1
Level 40
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 11:36 PM Post #3
Donations List
So someone recently donated a lesser pet dye (They prefer to remain un-named) and that got me thinking. Hey if people want to donate go ahead! might as well keep track to!

Anonymous- 1 Lesser Pet Dye
Mikaelathekitty-40 Diamonds
Edited By Ingiman1 on 3/30/2018 at 11:58 PM.
Ingiman1
Level 40
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 11:37 PM Post #4
Ingiman1's pets in need of a design

Pet's with a design
Dyes: 7
Dyes: 4
Edited By Ingiman1 on 6/23/2018 at 2:56 PM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 11:38 PM Post #5
Grapejuice's Pets in Need of Designs

Pet's with a design
Dyes Needed: 4

Dyes Needed: 8

Dyes Needed: 7

Dyes Needed: 7

Finished Pets
Edited By Grapejuice on 4/28/2018 at 9:32 PM.
Annabella321
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 46
Posted: 2/26/2018 at 1:38 PM Post #6
Username:Annabella321
ID:97483
Role wanted:Lookout/boarder and Designer.
Why you think you qualify for the role:I am often on here so I would have a lot of time to search for pets and I think that I am pretty good at designing.I have an eye for colours and I already have ideas on how to change them using 2-5 dyes.
You have a genetic tester:Yes
Anything to say?:I think this is a very good idea.There are so many pets with good traits that,if thier colours are changed,would look great!
Edited By Annabella321 on 2/26/2018 at 2:12 PM.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 2/26/2018 at 2:04 PM Post #7
Username: Arrowskysong
ID: 101640
Role Wanted: Dye supplier, and designer if possible
Why I think I qualify: I am on several times a day, and I spend most of that time nurturing of exploring. I can either get scales, and buy dye, or get many scales and buy dye in bulk. I can also look for badly colored hatchlings for sale. I also like designing Sylesties, I have a good eye for color, and if you want, I can send some examples.
Testing Kit: N/A
Anything else: I have noticed the problem too and think this is an amazing idea! Please add me to your ping list.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 2/26/2018 at 7:05 PM Post #8
Dragongem23's Sylesties For Coloring
Needs 3 Diys

Needs 4(I think)

(2)

(?)

(1)
Edited By Dragongem23 on 5/29/2018 at 1:18 PM.
Ingiman1
Level 40
Posted: 2/27/2018 at 7:13 AM Post #9
you're accepted! I'd suggest making a post to keep track of the pets you bought and the designs you made for them. like the post I made. Also CoD me for 1k so you can start getting the little guys. I'd suggest starting out with 3 then once those guys have been dyed get more.
Ingiman1
Level 40
Posted: 2/27/2018 at 7:15 AM Post #10
welcome to the team Arrow! You can start nurturing right away! I'm gonna put you in charge of designing new dye jobs for my pets (in the second post) on that note your also gonna be sending me any dyes you get so I can create your designs!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 40, 41, 42
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.