Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 2/20/2018 at 1:28 PM Post #1
I need help regarding how to defeat Vorpar. These are my three party pets:

Nova (Attuned to Air)
Gingerbread (Attuned to Fire)
Oceana (Attuned to Water)

I would also like any tips on how to kill his minions before he regens too much health.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 2/21/2018 at 2:02 AM Post #2
I don't really remember fighting Vorpar, but just as a quick thing Oceana doesn't have all her proficiency points spent. Also, I have no idea how to use water and if it can be used as a kind pd tank, but make sure you have a pet to take damage and that they're in the first/middle spot in your party
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 2/21/2018 at 10:29 AM Post #3
Thanks for so much that Wavy!
>.< That really helped a lot, I can't believe I forgot to spend Oceana's points. And yeah, I usually put Gingerbread in the center but I don't think that'll work.
Snowcrystal
Level 61
Threads: 175
Posted: 2/23/2018 at 5:23 AM Post #4
First tip is easy enough. Get legendary or above equipment. you're most likely not gonna survive with with just uncommons, rares, and epics. also, you gave nova the wrong relic. nova is wind, so she specializes in physical damage, and needs to be maxed in strength and dex. but, you gave her an illusionist relic, which adds into magical damage and maxes intel and agility. i would recommend a ravager relic or a myridon (i think i spelled that wrong. oops). same thing goes for other equipment. Gingerbread's relic type is fine, but no assassin bracelet for him. Oceana is also good, but try not to use disciples. they dont exactly help much. i would also recommend changing one of your pets to light, so that he/she can heal the party when needed. you can see more on equipment here

and on the battle, target vorpar. when he goes to plane shift (or something like that), start attacking his minions. stock up on exlirs and i think getting a few potions from aryth's spire would be nice too, though i didn't think of that when i went battling. Hope this helps!

BTW, i love Oceana's colors <3 !
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 2/23/2018 at 10:10 AM Post #5
Thanks so much! I was close, but now with your advice I'll try to fully defeat him :P
And the colors are all by UpsideDownSarah, I got Oceana from her :3

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.