Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Ferrikki Makeovers
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 2/19/2018 at 12:07 AM Post #1
It's a fact that I'm not the only person who's excited about the release of the lost Grove and the adorable new species that comes with it. So let's get excited and make any tamed Ferrikki we can get our hands on look as good as we can!

The idea of this thread is that when you catch a Ferrikki you give it a bit of a makeover and post it here!
Use a dye? Fantastic!
Throw a mutator at them? Perfect!
Or even just set them up with the perfect mate? Tell us about it!
Elii
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 328
Posted: 2/19/2018 at 12:21 AM Post #2
I have 9 ferrikki i am willing to put up for breeding when they come of age if anyone is interested ^^ three are tagged themed, four are apart of a project, and two are designs someone made for me.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 2/20/2018 at 1:16 AM Post #3
I caught my first ferriki and sadly she had no traits at all. I gave her a lesser mutator (still no visible) and gave her a dye:

with carried visible:

She's still no supermodel, but the extra green definitely helps bring together her palette in my opinion and earns her the name flower bud. I'll probably put her up for public breeding eventually, but she's still an adolescent and I'd like to breed her at least once myself.

I caught another one! I forgot to get the image address from the before, but this is roughly what it looked like. I gave her a lesser genetic mutator and two dyes to get this lovely result. Her name is Plum.

Luckily Plum's an adult already so I've bred her and once she recovers will be up for public breeding
Edited By Wavypavy on 2/21/2018 at 5:04 AM.
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 4
Posted: 2/20/2018 at 6:10 AM Post #4
Yay finally managed to catch one of these little furballs for myself. As promised in chat a whole month ago, I named him "Rikki Tikki Tavi". I'll be giving him more realistic colors in the future, but for now I've mutated one of my favorite Ferri traits onto him. ^^

I have yet to find Hot Wheels, but it will be up here as soon as I find it. >.<
Edited By Vulpie on 2/20/2018 at 6:21 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.