Page 1  
Author Thread Post
AliceHearts
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 248
Posted: 2/16/2018 at 4:22 PM Post #1
i'm almost there! so i will be taking pre-orders for my max stat CC Griffi's^^

this is how the first max stat will look: (this are my higes stat pets at this moment)

with a big thank you to GoldGryphon how has spent a lot of time coming up with this look for the CC Griffi and breeding it into a 6v (and i lost count on the amount of trait disrupters she used just for getting Sandswept on them^^) with doing that she alsow breed the first 6v CC Griffi^^ so if your intrested in these griffi but don't want max stat version you should contact her^^

i will have max stat CC Griffi's with other traits as well but those will come later on as i'm still breeding in the other traits into 6v CC Griffi's.
amon other trait all 4 Crystallized will in time be posibel in a max stat CC Griffi^^ (still hoping to find someone with a Galactic disrupter so i can add Galactic Dust to the CC Griffi as well!)

my complet list of 6v max stat projects (more projects will be added over time) https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=42754
my 6v max stat HF Nephini https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45045

for now i will put the price at the same as my nephini (may chance later on sins i'm still setting things up)
AliceHearts
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 248
Posted: 2/16/2018 at 4:28 PM Post #2
pinged people how have shown intrest^^

pre-order list:
- Ley 3 max stat Griffi (as part of deal for my 3v nephini)
- GoldGryphon (free offspring for geting me the hige vis and 6v to start my project with^^)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Edited By AliceHearts on 2/16/2018 at 4:30 PM.
Lanfear
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 329
Posted: 2/16/2018 at 5:07 PM Post #3
The cost is putting me off, as well as they'll likely be infertile I'm assuming, you didnt mention if they would be or not.. They are pretty but I don't really need them as I am making my own max stat griffis. Thanks tho Alice.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.