Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Empire's Fall [RP]
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 6:54 PM Post #11
Lucilla had left the family estate early near Placentia in the morning when everybody was still asleep. She went straight to the Forum of the city. It was where she was supposed to meet the other heirs of the Gods.
She had put on a simple tunica and a travel coat which was covering her face and her sword. She wore no jewelry, except for a small ring with an intaglio of Minerva. Nobody could tell she was the daughter of a rich senator by looking at her. Only her spear, which was too long to hide completely, could reveal that she was not an ordinary young woman going to the market.

She noticed another girl in to middle of the crowd. She was dressed in dark colors and was carrying something even more unusual than Lucilla's spear: a scythe. Lucilla could tell by its blade that it was not a scythe made to cut crops. It was a weapon.
She walked towards the girl.
"Hello. Are you lost?"
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 6:57 PM Post #12
Aelia swept her flaxen hair over her shoulders, glancing in both directions. She sighed, pulling her dark red cloak closer around herself as she swished through the marketplace in Placentia. Her hands tightened around the bow in her hands and she uneasily continued on her way. Her eyes flickered around, watching each person. Identifying them. Who is potentially dangerous and who is not?

The young man leaned against a wall of the market, humming a strange tune. His arms were crossed as he ignored everything that was happening around him. Kaeso glanced up at the sky, his blue eyes flashing with something that was difficult to place. His expression betrayed no emotion typically, but he could get... irritated.. quickly. He shifted the weight on his leg- the one that wasn't crippled. No, not crippled. He almost winced at the word. No, he was not a cripple.
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 7:00 PM Post #13
Hello there, Mohini smiled at the young man. She often did something akin to flirting, trying to cause a bit of chaos, just for fun. May I ask what that song is?
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 7:06 PM Post #14
He turned his head sharply, freezing in place to look at the woman. He slowly raised an eyebrow. A subtle tilt of his head to the side. "Hello. And the song..." he thought for a second. "I made it up, myself." Kaeso's eyes fluttered shut. Go away.

((the rude child))
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 7:09 PM Post #15
Ah, are you a musician? It is very beautiful She smiled, ignoring the attitude. That just made it much more fun
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 7:33 PM Post #16
"No." Kaeso's eyes stayed closed and his hair fluttered in the wind. He would have summoned a bolt of electricity to hit her right there and then, but of course that might ruin his own clothes. He let out a sigh, taking her compliment but not replying otherwise. Don't get angry at strangers, he told himself.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 7:45 PM Post #17
"But what could my dreams mean?" The woman asked as she paced to and fro in the family garden. Scape was sitting on the bench across from her, his blue and green feathers hanging off into the small fish pond. The bird showed no interest in the conversation, but instead tucked his head away as he drifted to sleep.
"Maybe you're thinking about it too hard." The man said frim where he stood sharpening his blade. "Maybe it means nothing and you just think it does."
"Oh hush! You know as well as anyone that what is see comes true, it's just a matter of time before it does. But what could a group of faceless individuals be? All I saw was their hair, and a color with each. What could it be?"
"Give it a rest! We should just go to the market and give the venders h*ll again. Remember last time when that one ended up in the fountain and chased us through the market? Oh good times." The man smiled at the memories. The woman rolled her eyes and giggled.
"Fine, but I'm not saving you again this time."
Griffinquill
Level 60
Ghost Writer
Threads: 124
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 7:53 PM Post #18
Titus took note of a girl in a dark, red cloak. He put away his pouch of gold, tying it to the leather belt that was clasped around his waist. He dusted off his knee length Chilton and hurriedly walked up to her. "Hey, there. You're new, huh?" He asked, a very mischievous glint in his eyes and a rather charming smile.

Oppius still sat on the steps in front of his homes. He was considering whether to go into his vineyard and get more grapes to make more wine. However, he just liked to sit there at that moment in his drunken stupor. His home was along the road on the way to the marketplace.
Edited By Griffinlokison on 2/26/2018 at 12:59 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 7:55 PM Post #19
Aelia spun, her shoulders tensing and her light blue eyes narrowing. She met the man's gaze, keeping her arms at her side so the access to her bow was easy enough. He didn't seem like a threat or a danger... yet. But here, anyone could be a thief or a cheat. "Yes..." she replied. "I mean... not really. I have been here a few times before."
Griffinquill
Level 60
Ghost Writer
Threads: 124
Posted: 2/25/2018 at 8:12 PM Post #20
A chuckle left Titus's lips. "I see. Well then, that must mean you don't need to be shown around." He scanned her with his eyes in a search for anything valuable.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.