Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > The OC (Original Character) Hub!
Page 17 1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18... 134, 135, 136 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 6:16 PM Post #161
"Hahahahahaha... No." Reflected!Frisk laughed. "Don't tell me to leave, because to leave or not is my own decision. Annnyyyways... your Universe is pretty good! We don't even have the throne room left in mine, but eh." She glided down to Wonder!Chara. "Sup?"
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 6:19 PM Post #162
He saw Wonder!Chara "You.." he growled

Startled she poofed
Edited By Dragongem23 on 2/18/2018 at 6:20 PM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 6:50 PM Post #163
"Geez, dude!" Reflected!Frisk exclaimed, throwing her hands up. "Stop being so uptight! Lemme talk to the other people in this Universe because you're boring!"
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 7:04 PM Post #164
Username: Goldenfeather74
ID: 76240
OCs:
Izzy Nibson
Jinx
Leo

Name: Izzy Nibson (Close friends call her Nib sometimes)
Info: She likes drawing and anything else creative. If she shows you her sketchbook, she really trusts you. She likes drawing humans especially, and she is pretty good at it. She likes to break the rules and try new things, like lockpicking or mountain biking. She's adventurous and curious, which sometimes lands her in trouble. If it's between following the rules and testing an idea, she'll go for it every time. She's in many different fandoms and she might recognize a few of you, don't be alarmed if she freaks out. She loves physics. She can be kind of grumpy, because she's an introvert, even if it doesn't look like it. She doesn't like large groups of people and will retreat by herself. She doesn't like talking to people who are basically strangers that yell hi in her face, and will ask them to leave even if it looks rude. She speaks her mind, and she's not afraid to blackmail people if they are in her way. She wears a leather jacket with pockets full of random junk.
Fandom:
I just thought her up today, glad for a chance to use her.

Name: Jinx
Info: SkyWing (dragon). Generally anxious, but he loves meeting new people. He's not afraid to ask weird questions. Talks a lot, even if you don't want him too. He's very passionate about a book called The Happy Little NightWing. Don't get him started on it. Too late.
Fandom: Wings of Fire (WoF)

Name: Leo
Info: He's got a strange pendant on that looks like a glowstick on a string. It's not. It's magic. He's probably going to just ignore it unless someone asks about it. He's the type of person that tries to be funny all the time. Especially when he's confused or scared. He great at dealing with annoying people cause he has 6 siblings at home. He also has to deal with the rest of his group, who are not here at the moment. He has selective memory and will call you by the wrong name just to annoy you. He hates responsibility.
Fandom: Well, he's not from our world, he's from a not published barely started book by me. So idk.
Edited By Goldenfeather74 on 2/18/2018 at 7:22 PM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 8:02 PM Post #165
Xanthus looked at her..."There is only me,Eramthgin,Chara" he said with a sneer "And Gaster who is impossible to get to cause he's Traveling,Everyone else is only a echo.."

Harligh(Xanthus's sister,human form of dream but dead so she's a ghost) She popped in sitting above it all,Why did gen do this?she asked herself

Topaz got back to the hub panting...why did she want to meet him,not like he's amazing
Xenios
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 114
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 9:30 PM Post #166
Hey! I'd love to join this!

IGN: Magyak101, (but you can call me Mag)
ID: 66714
Your OCs:
Oh heavens, I have so many. *cough* I should probably just start with a few here.

Damen Rozenkin (Star Trek DS9)
Katana Solani (Star Trek DS9)
9-2 (Nine of Seventeen, Primary Processor of Unimatrix 2711) (Star Trek DS9)
Videl Goma (Star Trek DS9)
Thano Ch'dan (Star Trek DS9)
Seta J'nal (Star Trek DS9)
Thaxa Shen (Star Trek DS9)
Narkis Totem (Star Trek DS9)
(these are all, by the way, members of the same crew in a fanfiction I'm working on).

Name: Damen Rozenkin
Species: Cardassian
Likes: Turtles, competitive strategic games like Kotra, and Larish Pie
Dislikes: Criminals, Dominion Associates and Ferengi. THE COLD
Background: Born on Cardassia Prime. Attended an unspecified military academy. Helped to hijack a Cardassian Galor-class warship, then left for the Gamma Quadrant.
Personality: Typically gruff and somewhat arrogant. Likes to keep a small, but close circle of friends, to whom he is very loyal. He doesn't like to open up to people.
Sexuality: in-the-closet homosexual
Appearance: Typically Cardassian: gray-skinned with dermal ridges and scales, dark brown hair, brown eyes. Somewhat broad-shouldered.
Other: First Officer and Chief of Security aboard Hyturi. Rank: Dal
Fandom: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Name: Katana Solani
Likes: Solving brain-teaser type problems; role-playing on the holodeck, socializing with others, studying alien life
Dislikes: Jerks. THE COLD. Politics
Background: Born on Cardassia Prime. Originally wanted to be a xenobiologist, but ended up majoring in engineering (another one of her passions). Had two brothers and a sister (Locheim, Largal and Ogedei). Was the youngest child. Often disagreed with her parents. She helped hijack a Cardassian Galor-class warship, then left for the Gamma Quadrant.
Personality: Very outspoken about her opinions. Somewhat stubborn. Very energetic; loves social interaction, especially when it involves learning about alien life forms.
Sexuality: Heterosexual. (I ship with Weyoun IX)
Appearance: Typically Cardassian: gray-skinned with dermal ridges and scales, black hair, brown eyes. (She's very sensitive about her nose. It's kind of pointy, which is considered very unattractive in a woman to most Cardassians.)
Other: Chief Engineer and Chief of Operations aboard Hyturi.

Name: Nine of Seventeen, Primary Processor of Unimatrix 2711 (Nine-Two)
Species: Borg humanoid
Likes: Finding ways to increase efficiency, studying non-borg species' behavioral habits
Dislikes: The Dominion and its associates, the Orion Syndicate and its associates
Background: Was assimilated by the borg and was part of the hive for a very long time. Somehow, she was severed from the collective and captured by Orion Syndicate workers (to be sold on the intergalactic black market). She escaped and ended up taking refuge in the Gamma Quadrant aboard Hyturi.
Personality: At times, very...borg. "We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated." But being severed from the borg and being integrated into the Hyturi crew has helped make her more...charismatic.
Sexuality: Sexuality is irrelevant~ (but she's married to Videl)
Appearance: Has cyborg implants covering 40% of her body. Very pale skin. Blue eyes.
Other: Second Engineer and Chief of Repairs aboard Hyturi

Name: Videl Goma
Dislikes: The Dominion and its associates, THE COLD
Background: Was born in Lakarian City and grew up in a large family. Originally wanted to become a poet, but was pressured into attending an unspecified medical academy in Cardassia City. He ended up studying oral healthcare. While on an 'away mission' to one of Cardassia's less populated settlements, he was captured in a Maquis raid. Later, he was rescued and joined the crew of Hyturi.
Personality: Quiet and more introverted than most Cardassians. However, he won't hesitate to yell at you for being stupid and not taking care of yourself. Because really, someone needs to put a stop to this.
Sexuality: Heterosexual, (he's married to Nine-Two, and she's four months pregnant now, my token pregnant borg)
Appearance: Gray skinned, dermal ridges and scales, black hair. Blue eyes.
Other: Chief Medical Officer aboard Hyturi.

Name: Thano Ch'dan
Species: Andorian
Likes: Alcohol and complaining about life. Drinking, fighting, that stuff.
Dislikes: The Dominion and its associates, the Orion Syndicate members, human males
Background: Was stranded away from home as a child, then 'rescued' by the Orion Syndicate and trained as one of their own. He worked with Allan Hicks, long-time OS member, and his cronies, committing acts of cruelty that still haunt him. Eventually he escaped--not an easy thing to do--and joined Hyturi.
Personality: Depressed and rather emotionally detached. Sarcastic, cynical, very blunt about his opinions.
Sexuality: Bisexual, (Katana's ex)
Appearance: Blue skin, white hair, blue eyes, bilateral antennae
Other: Bartend

Name: Seta J'nal
Species: Romulan
Likes: When everyone is quiet and focuses on their work and doesn't bother her at all...
Dislikes: Most non-Romulan species, particularly Cardassians.
Background: She tries to keep her backstory vague. At some point in her life, she joined the Maquis rebels for an unknown reason. Later, she switched sides and joined the Hyturi crew...also for unknown reasons. She was partially responsible for the kidnapping of Videl Goma.
Personality: Typically quiet, formal and reserved. She prefers to maintain a distance from the other crew members.
Sexuality: Heterosexual. Tolerating but not encouraging Narkis Totem's romantic pursuits.
Appearance: Olive skin, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, slight dermal ridges on the forehead. Somewhat broad-shouldered.
Other: Chief Tactical Officer aboard Hyturi. Rank: Erei'Arrain

Name: Thaxa Shen
Species: Andorian
Dislikes: Being wrong.
Background: Left Andor sometime before the Cardassian-Klingon conflicts and joined the Maquis rebels. While still fairly new, she participated in a raid on a less populated Cardassian settlement, and was partially responsible for the kidnapping of Videl Goma. She pursued the vessel Hyturi in an attempt to recapture him, but when both ships were stranded in the Gamma Quadrant, she reluctantly joined their crew out of necessity.
Personality: Sarcastic. Won't hesitate to point out your flaws. Very open and blunt about opinions.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Blue skin, light blonde hair, brown eyes, bilateral antennae. Muscular but not burly; angular features.
Other: Science Officer and Stellar Cartographer aboard Hyturi

Name: Narkis Totem
Species: Tendu (Red)
Likes: Social activity, exploring other species's cultures and beliefs, friendly debates
Dislikes: People unwilling to keep an open mind, racism, politics, Vulcans
Background: Was abandoned by his Tendu family; received medical care aboard Hyturi and eventually joined their crew, as he had nowhere else to go.
Personality: Cheerful and charismatic. A complete optimist. Very welcoming.
Appearance: Tall and skinny. Large mustard-yellow eyes with long eyelashes, a thick mane of auburn-gold hair, small horns on the crest of the head (and an additional set of horns that usually lie flat). Serrated molars and very sharp incisors. Weak dermal ridges along the sides of the nose and below the eyebrows. Split ears that are rotatable. Dark-shaded dermal ridges around the neck.
Other: Primary Helmsman and Pilot aboard Hyturi
Edited By Magyak101 on 2/20/2018 at 10:54 AM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 10:13 PM Post #167
"You're lame. You're not as dangerous as Topaz puts you." Reflected!Frisk kicks the throne.

---

At le Hub~
Frisk looks up at Topaz. "Hello..." She says slowly.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 10:20 PM Post #168
Topaz:"Your reflection is a idiot..you know that right?"

Xanthus.."Leave now...." he growled eramthgin grolwed along with him as 6 inky masses appeared behind him and a large one

Harligh Floated down to the middle..hopefully this Would work..She concentrated and a brght flash of light erupted blinding Xanthus and his goonies

Wonder!Chara went and grab edna Refelction!Frisk's arm and ushered her out quickly
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 10:33 PM Post #169
Frisk turns her head towards Topaz's voice, taking a guess at where the skeleton stood. "She's... not my reflection... I am her reflection..." She said softly.

Reflected!Frisk kicked over the throne, toppling it over before jumping backwards. "Ha! Idiot!" She yelled over the explosion at Xanthus. "I'm not going to run! Fight me like a man, baby boy!"
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 2/18/2018 at 10:48 PM Post #170
Wonder!Chara Facepalmed...

Harligh looked at them..Why weren't they running

Can this blinked.."Harligh.." he growled still blinking...
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18... 134, 135, 136
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.