Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Mythic Mirror [RPG]
Page 43 1, 2, 3... 42, 43, 44... 46, 47, 48 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 9
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 12:23 AM Post #421
(What she did as in what she does for a living right? Yes, no, maybe so? Or what she does under your gaze?)

The fire in her eyes seemed to waver for a moment. Erina was clearly not very good at taking control of her emotions, and rather let them control her. *Powerful enough to commit every crime imaginable right in front of the police and have them do nothing. Henchmen,* she paused, looking thoughtful, *Many. Very many.* You briefly thought you heard an echoing of her words in you mind, as if projected there along with the sound. *I have seen nearly two-score just myself. Though he does most work himself, the followed seeming to do nothing but, well, follow him around.* No words echoed this time, perhaps your mind playing tricks?
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 1:11 AM Post #422
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56680&page=43#421
Author: Clemenceau
Time Posted: 4/14/2018 at 12:23 AM
(What she did as in what she does for a living right? Yes, no, maybe so? Or what she does under your gaze?)

The fire in her eyes seemed to waver for a moment. Erina was clearly not very good at taking control of her emotions, and rather let them control her. *Powerful enough to commit every crime imaginable right in front of the police and have them do nothing. Henchmen,* she paused, looking thoughtful, *Many. Very many.* You briefly thought you heard an echoing of her words in you mind, as if projected there along with the sound. *I have seen nearly two-score just myself. Though he does most work himself, the followed seeming to do nothing but, well, follow him around.* No words echoed this time, perhaps your mind playing tricks?

(For a living, and under Astraeus's gaze. Also, I dunno, but this crime lord sounds a lot like a specific character from a show)

Astraeus tilted her head when the echo sounded. "So, what are you able to do? What are your capabilities? It sounds like I cannot kill him just by myself, I will be needing some help." She continued to observe Erina. Definitely, she was more than what met the eye.
Griffinquill
Level 60
Ghost Writer
Threads: 124
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 2:10 PM Post #423
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56680&page=42#417
Time Posted: 4/13/2018 at 11:11 PM
Bandit hid a bit abashedly behind you leg as you push open the swinging door. The small shop is filled with the scents of warmth and good food. There is a currently empty counter to your left and a half-dozen small two-chair tables filling the rest of the space.

Alec looks around with curiosity. He goes over to the empty counter to see if anyone was behind it. "Hello?"
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 8:34 PM Post #424
(Okie. Also, if he does, it is either my subconscious or a coincidence... What show/character?))

You could not quite tell what she did for a living. There were no obvious clue to assist you. Erinas grew squirmish under your gaze. *I-I... I am not entirely at liberty to say,* she finally conceded, sounding slightly cryptic. *You seem innately able to sense lies, so I would rather not speak for risk of incriminating myself.* she pulled back from you a bit, as if giving herself space. *I will help, though.*
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 9:09 PM Post #425
A feminine voice echoed straight into your mind, Just a moment, sir. I am a might busy at this time. There was a pause before the voice came again, sounding frustrated, Confounded thing! What in tarnation- oh, sorry! I project when I am angry!
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 11:19 PM Post #426
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56680&page=43#424
Time Posted: 4/14/2018 at 8:34 PM
(Okie. Also, if he does, it is either my subconscious or a coincidence... What show/character?))

You could not quite tell what she did for a living. There were no obvious clue to assist you. Erinas grew squirmish under your gaze. *I-I... I am not entirely at liberty to say,* she finally conceded, sounding slightly cryptic. *You seem innately able to sense lies, so I would rather not speak for risk of incriminating myself.* she pulled back from you a bit, as if giving herself space. *I will help, though.*

(Quite a lot, actually. The one from my favorite tv show lol)

Astraeus narrowed her eyes. It was okay if she couldn't tell right now. She could just practice her observation skills later on. "Well, then." Astraeus decided not to push the topic. "Again, I will be needing help, because two against an entire network of criminals and henchmen is not the best idea. Any ideas?"
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 11:28 PM Post #427
((So, Sherlock - Moriarty? Definitely my subconscious then! You just gave me so many ideas for the currently unnamed villain... Prepare for crazy and creepiness!))

((Forgot to mention)) Due to practice, your Perception has been leveled up

*I may be able to help with that.* She gave you a fake innocence look. *And I just may have known you were coming donthitmeplease.* With that she turned, leaving her bag forgotten on the sidewalk and strode back towards the small shop she had originally exited.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 11:36 PM Post #428
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56680&page=43#427
Time Posted: 4/14/2018 at 11:28 PM
((So, Sherlock - Moriarty? Definitely my subconscious then! You just gave me so many ideas for the currently unnamed villain... Prepare for crazy and creepiness!))

((Forgot to mention)) Due to practice, your Perception has been leveled up

*I may be able to help with that.* She gave you a fake innocence look. *And I just may have known you were coming donthitmeplease.* With that she turned, leaving her bag forgotten on the sidewalk and strode back towards the small shop she had originally exited.

(Oh no. What have I gotten myself into xD I need a Watson)

Astraeus shrugged then followed, stopping outside the shop and peering into it, not going inside. Going inside was probably not a good idea, seeing that Erina was definitely not what she looked like, and it was a bit creepy. But, nevertheless, that's okay. "I would never hit you for no reason." She said into the darkness flatly. Was Erina abused or did she used to be abused? Why was she so scared?
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 11:47 PM Post #429
((*puts on the Watson moustache that nobody likes* Yes, yes you do))

*Definetly good to know,* Erina said. You heard a small clicking noise and lights inside the building flickered on, illuminating the inside. You could see no one else inside, and the place looked abandoned. Now that the thought of abuse was on your mind, you thought you saw something flicker in the depths of her eyes, and a few small scars on her wrists. *I am part of an underground group with a grudge against the man we spoke of. I know some people who just may be able to help us out. Recently, we received a signal from the gateway that someone was coming who would help us with our cause. An inhabitant of Elsewhere. You.*
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 11:51 PM Post #430
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56680&page=43#429
Time Posted: 4/14/2018 at 11:47 PM
((*puts on the Watson moustache that nobody likes* Yes, yes you do))

*Definetly good to know,* Erina said. You heard a small clicking noise and lights inside the building flickered on, illuminating the inside. You could see no one else inside, and the place looked abandoned. Now that the thought of abuse was on your mind, you thought you saw something flicker in the depths of her eyes, and a few small scars on her wrists. *I am part of an underground group with a grudge against the man we spoke of. I know some people who just may be able to help us out. Recently, we received a signal from the gateway that someone was coming who would help us with our cause. An inhabitant of Elsewhere. You.*

(Wait, no, yuck get that furry thing away from me! *screeches* Also, I will be looking forwards to see Moritarty and Sebastian Meringue)

Astraeus frowned at the scars. They were small. Nails? Self-inflicted? She couldn't see very clearly so she decided not to push herself too hard either. "Oh, is that so? So you also know about the mirrors, then?" She took a hesitant step into the shop. "Do you know his name, this person you hold a grudge against?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 42, 43, 44... 46, 47, 48
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.