Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 4/8/2018 at 10:49 PM Post #391
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56680&page=39#389
Author: Clemenceau
Time Posted: 4/8/2018 at 10:39 PM
(bold/quote please! Unless you're device is acting up again, in which case please let me know)

His smile turned awkward as he shook your hand, "Heh. At first, asking to meet you seemed a grand idea. But now I find I can think of nothing to say but thank you." He chuckled at himself good-humoredly, drawing back his hand, "Are you any better at conversing than I? If we both seem to be lacking in the skill, I shant keep you any longer." He seemed very light-hearted, and not afraid of embarrassing himself.

(No sorry I forgot >.<)

Holly chuckled a little " no worries, so what type of jewelry do you make, I won't lie I was rather curious" she said resisting the eagerness to flick her hidden tail
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 9
Posted: 4/8/2018 at 10:53 PM Post #392
The man's frown deepened. He clearly didn't like what you had said. "Then I'm going to ask you and your Ink to leave the building. 'No questions asked' is not a policy here." He pointed to the wall from which the doors had appeared--or rather which had turned into doors. Bandit looked up at you, glow pulsing, "Uh-oh. We better leave before he calls the guards. They're mean, and emotionless." Bandit shuddered as he spoke quietly.
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 4/8/2018 at 10:56 PM Post #393
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56680&page=39#390
Time Posted: 4/8/2018 at 10:48 PM
She flicked her ear, as if uncaring. "I know this thing. But I not too uncommon, mostly you. Maybe change to look like them?" Darla suggested, glancing up at you. She might have been genuinely trying to be helpful, but you thought that she might have just wanted to see you change form again. It clearly fascinated her.

She shifted to look like them, but still her at the same time. ``Happy?``
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 4/9/2018 at 5:38 AM Post #394
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56680&page=39#388
Time Posted: 4/8/2018 at 10:33 PM
(Thanks! Good to be back!)

You didn't sense that she had lied to you, so Erina was probably her name. Unless, of course, she had gone about it in a way similar to you.
She looked slightly taken aback, "Uhhh..." she replied in her scratchy voice. "I-I guess." She wrung her hands nervously, as if wondering what she had gotten herself into. "But only for a little bit." She hastily added, "I n-need to get home to my family soon." You could easily tell by the way she was acting that she has lying. She had no-one to go home to.

Astraeus shook her head and pressed her lips into a line, a sympathetic gesture as she tilted her head and looked at Erina, a tint of sadness in her eyes. "Poor, poor child." She began in a gentle voice, then paused, contemplating how to go on, then continued. "Please, I do not mean any harm." Astraeus locked her gaze into Erina's, as if trying to read her soul. "We are very similar, you and I." She decided to work her way around to the subject, so she began with a couple of assumptions. "Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside, and at times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing." Astraeus extended her hands a bit, palms outward in a friendly gesture. "You have lost some close to you. Is this not right?"
Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 4/9/2018 at 5:41 AM.
Griffinquill
Level 60
Ghost Writer
Threads: 124
Posted: 4/9/2018 at 6:08 PM Post #395
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56680&page=40#392
Time Posted: 4/8/2018 at 10:53 PM
The man's frown deepened. He clearly didn't like what you had said. "Then I'm going to ask you and your Ink to leave the building. 'No questions asked' is not a policy here." He pointed to the wall from which the doors had appeared--or rather which had turned into doors. Bandit looked up at you, glow pulsing, "Uh-oh. We better leave before he calls the guards. They're mean, and emotionless." Bandit shuddered as he spoke quietly.

Alec snorted, clearly unimpressed. "Yeah, okay. Just because I'd prefer to keep my identity secret from a complete stranger doesn't mean I'm trying to give problems or anything. Obviously you don't read books often. Or whatever you guys read here." He looked at Bandit and huffed; he turned on his heel and headed for the door. "By the way, I'm an elf," he called over his shoulder.
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 4/11/2018 at 1:17 AM Post #396
He grinned enthusiastically, clearly happy to talk about his work. *Actually, it is mostly lovey-doves stuff as one might call it. I create wedding bonds and sentimental jewelry. For example,* he showed you a small display of Auburn-colored jewels that seemed to pulsate. *If someone has a loved one who was born during Lava-Flow, they might request that months birthstone to be put into a piece of jewelry. These Lava-Stones are especially treasured as romantic gifts or on wedding bonds. As are most of the jewels I sell.* he spoke rather quickly and with great excitement, as if most people generally never asked him about his work.

(Culture tidbits: Lava-Flow is a time of their year when the seasonal lava flow above the caverns flows and floods the caverns with a fiery hue. Wedding bonds: similar to wedding rings, though they take many forms here. Lava-Stones: represent a lovers ever-burning love, birthstone for those born during Lava-Flow)
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 4/11/2018 at 1:19 AM Post #397
Darla grinned toothily, *Very. Where we go next?* Darla seemed very excited to be with you. She had probably never been allowed in the city before, and she was clearly a very curious personality.
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 4/11/2018 at 1:34 AM Post #398
(Here comes a certain someone... Also, evil mobile and not letting me use quotation marks!!)
Erinas eyes widened with shock as you began to speak. But her dark amber eyes glinted with familiarity and sadness as you continued. *I-I...* She stuttered as if not knowing what to say, *Yes,* a bit of moisture began to well beneath her round irises, as if she could not hold it back, *There was this man who came to this city a few years back. He was a crimelord, even the police would not dare stand up to him. He... he looked different, l-like you. Me and my betrothed were caught up in some of his m-madness, he demanded things from us. We r-refused, and...* she trailed off a sob choking out her words, *Hebb!* she cried, letting her bag fall to the ground and raising her hands to her face as a slow ribbon of tears dripped down her cheek. *I-if only I h-had b-been strong-ger!...*

(I got far too much enjoyment out of writing this :/)
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 4/11/2018 at 1:39 AM Post #399
(Yep, welcome to the Black Dimension Alec. Where everybody is susposcious and hates the Elsewhere peoplesa.k.a. Non-Black Dimension people)

The doors slid open so you were easily able to leave, Bandit followed at your heels. *Maybe...* he started awkwardly as the doors shut behind you, *Maybe it was not a good idea when I went in there.* he looked up at you sheepishly, *Sorry.*
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 4/11/2018 at 3:14 AM Post #400
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56680&page=40#398
Time Posted: 4/11/2018 at 1:34 AM
(Here comes a certain someone... Also, evil mobile and not letting me use quotation marks!!)
Erinas eyes widened with shock as you began to speak. But her dark amber eyes glinted with familiarity and sadness as you continued. *I-I...* She stuttered as if not knowing what to say, *Yes,* a bit of moisture began to well beneath her round irises, as if she could not hold it back, *There was this man who came to this city a few years back. He was a crimelord, even the police would not dare stand up to him. He... he looked different, l-like you. Me and my betrothed were caught up in some of his m-madness, he demanded things from us. We r-refused, and...* she trailed off a sob choking out her words, *Hebb!* she cried, letting her bag fall to the ground and raising her hands to her face as a slow ribbon of tears dripped down her cheek. *I-if only I h-had b-been strong-ger!...*

(I got far too much enjoyment out of writing this :/)

(Is this fate? These are the people that Astraeus hunts o3o)
Astraeus's eyes narrowed dangerously as she listened to the young woman's narrative. "A crime lord, you say? Sounds like someone needs to be dealt with." Her face relaxed once again as she set a hand on the girl's shoulder firmly. "Do you think you would be sad if the world lacked a very specific crime lord?" Her voice was flat, but carried a scary undertone to it.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 39, 40, 41... 46, 47, 48
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.