Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Gods War [RPG]
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 128, 129, 130 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 1/14/2018 at 7:15 PM Post #31
you auto have it, the special power you need to practice to develop but the item you receive right away (working on inventorys it should show up there.)

Mhmk

I look around the temple and see if anyone else is there
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 1/14/2018 at 8:13 PM Post #32
It looks to be just you at the moment.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 1/14/2018 at 10:05 PM Post #33
It looks to be just you at the moment.

With a last glance around I make sure I have all my things and I get ready to set off
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 1/15/2018 at 1:18 AM Post #34
Instead of silence you see a column of fire implode at the alter in front of you.

He looked up and into the fire, holding his spear to his side. He felt the urge to know what Ares needed or wanted from him
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/15/2018 at 8:41 AM Post #35
you gather your supplies and get ready to leave (skills and inventory have been added)
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/15/2018 at 8:45 AM Post #36
The fire stopped and there stood Ares. "Prepare kid. The gods are waring" He grins like this is exactly what he wanted then says "They will each have chosen heroes. Like you. They will use these heroes to try and win. But we can't let them. So I've given you gifts" he nods to the spear, and the fear radiation "Use them. and don't disappoint me." with that he disappears in fire again.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 1/15/2018 at 9:00 AM Post #37
WHoooo... Orange juice is my god and I pledge... what am I doing? Cactus juice is better, sorry Orange juice. Still love ya, though.

Name:
Dragonrider1542 || 59737

Hero Name (doesn't have to be a real Greek hero):
Atropos

Hero Picture:

Patron God (must be Greek!):
Hades

Age Gender (between 18-25):
18 || Female

Personality:
Cold, calculating, and cunning. Her heart is emotionless, and she sometimes does callous things. She has a disregard for life in general, however she does try to take care of what she can, and she tries not to destroy too much stuff with her powers. She loves music, and she always carries around a bone flute given to her by her mother, Mania. The flute has a blade at the end, so she could use it as a defensive or offensive tool when needed to, but when played, the flute functions like a normal one, except the sound is always a bit off, with a haunting tone in the background. Her skin is like ice; there is absolutely no feel of life in her frozen body, and her entire appearance gives off a ghostly look. Sometimes people mistake her for a ghost.
In battle, she tends to be a quick striker, running in and using her agility to her advantage, striking hard, before vanishing. She kills without hesitation when she needs to, and people suspect she has absolutely no heart because she doesn't display any emotion of any kind. When faced with multiple enemies at very small chances of survival, she will summon sharp metals out of the earth and make them fly at the enemies, or control them and make them fight for her while she engages the opponents one by one. She's always the one to deal the killing blow, and the metals are there only for distractions. But if absolutely necessary, she'll let the metals and the dead do the killing for her.
Oh yeah, and she doesn't talk much.
Atropos also has a flip side, a snapped version of herself, a darker version of herself. Her other personality calls herself Locura, and she's an even darker person than Atropos is already. Atropos always assumed she had Locura because her mother was the goddess of insanity, but she didn't mind. Locura came out at random times, although most of the time it would be Atropos.
Locura is a different person, almost entirely. She's insane, of course, and she loves blood, destruction. She also loves to talk, giggle, and rave about things, unlike Atropos, who prefers not to talk, but can talk when need arises. Locura is weird, in general. When Locura is out, her eyes turn a red shade, and her hair begins to float in the air a bit.

Backstory:
She grew up not knowing whom her parents were, thrown out into the streets as a young girl. At that point in time, she was still lively and cared about people. However, drama happened and her best friend on the streets died, causing her to be devastated. She wandered around aimlessly for some time, not eating, nor drinking, fighting, destroying, and killing anything that stood against her, as if she was trying to take lives for her friend's loss.
Hades one day randomly noticed her, (probably because an abnormal flood of dead souls were getting into Erebus) and decided it would probably be better to keep her somewhat under control, and thus, he became her patron god. However, Atropos' personality still didn't change. When she killed, it was with ice and indifference in her eyes, and she never smiled, got angry, or anything. It seemed like she had no heart or emotions at all.

Demigod or no:
Yeppers! Mother = Mania (Greek goddess of insanity)

Extra:
She enjoys the night and likes to stay in the shadows, adding to her ghost reputation. When she moves, it is without a sound, so she surprises people a lot.

Question: Why does Athena's champion get two perks of intel and craftsmenship? Apollo, too. Apollo's champion also gets two perks.
Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 1/16/2018 at 5:12 AM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/15/2018 at 10:26 AM Post #38
your all set to go! as for your question it's because the two perks aren't that powerful, like you have the ability to either control the dead, turn into shadows/make things out of shadow, or even control metals and make stuff out of them. It's very powerful stuff while Athena's champion only has crafstemsnhip for weaving stuff so ladders, baskets, makeshift swords not actual machines or anything, and smartness. So it balances it out.

(also I need you to choose which one of Hades's special powers you want.)

(also so happy you chose Hades ^^ He is my fave Greek God!!!)
Edited By Grapejuice on 1/15/2018 at 10:34 AM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 1/15/2018 at 10:58 AM Post #39
The fire stopped and there stood Ares. "Prepare kid. The gods are waring" He grins like this is exactly what he wanted then says "They will each have chosen heroes. Like you. They will use these heroes to try and win. But we can't let them. So I've given you gifts" he nods to the spear, and the fear radiation "Use them. and don't disappoint me." with that he disappears in fire again.

"Of course not, Sir." Zachariah grinned and gave a bow, grabbing the spear. He tested it's weight and velocity until he was satisfied. He didn't question it, but slung it over into a spear holder and walked to the edge of the Temple, looking over the edge with a smile. So it was his time, huh. Time to make the most of it..
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/15/2018 at 11:38 AM Post #40
You can see the land below you. You know the areas of the other shrines (so as not to anger the other gods)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 128, 129, 130
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.