Forum Index > Other Fiction > Character Backstories [Oh boi]
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 138
Posted: 12/12/2017 at 7:35 PM Post #1
Here I will most likely post the dirt behind my charas :>.
And other peeps can too.
Just.
One.
At.
A.
Time.
Please.
It gets confusingggggg.

And Glitter is OCDDDDDDD.

Mini Keith story-

"Jonathan!" Keith cried out tackling his brother with a giggle. The older boy dubbed Jonathan fell over laughing. "Jonathan, Jonathan, fire!" Keith said patting his brothers' arm. Jonathan obliged, fire dancing along his fingers. Keith's eyes widened and he stared at the yellow flames, "Ooh." "Your turn lil bro," Jonathan said ruffling Keith's hair. Keith's elfish ears pricked up with delight and he summoned fire, the blue flames dancing along his own fingers. Keith giggled, "Fire tickles."

We used to be so close.

What happened?

"Keith," Jonathan said kneeling before his little brother. "Who or what did this?" He said pointing to the bruises on Keith's arm. The little five year old sniffled clutching his brother's hand, "Zac hurt me." Jonathan hugged Keith close, "It won't happen again, if it does I'll be there. I'll always be there, I promise you, Keith. We'll be brothers forever."

We were close.
He broke his promise.
He's isn't my brother anymore.
He's a stranger.
Edited By Glitterthesylveon on 4/7/2018 at 9:39 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 12/12/2017 at 7:36 PM Post #2
Reserved for

-Danielle Anders-
Princess of Tamaran
Edited By Shayni on 12/18/2017 at 7:49 PM.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 12/12/2017 at 11:21 PM Post #3

Keith Grayson

[Warning]
Dark and filled with sensitive topics, such as death, bullying, loss, violence, etc.

Mini-mini story-
Fae (fire sprite whatever) in this universe evolved for different instincts. Fight or flight for them is run when there are loud noises that mean danger or fight when feeling threatened.

A mini story before actual story-
Once there was a Fae (fire sprite) who resided in Spain named Clara. She lived her life pranking tourists and being true to her elf-ish nature. Alas, there was always a hole in her heart she never seemed to be able to patch.

One day, a certain American tourist caught her eye. His name was Robert Grayson. Try as she might she could never get him to smile or even laugh.

Finally, she removed the veil that protected her from the Mortal World and revealed herself to him. The holes in their hearts were mended and they fell in love.

After several months the pair travelled back to America and settled in a cosy home in Gotham City. Years later they were wedded and content. Clara had a child, and they named him Jonathan. They brought him up to be just and fair. Once he had reached the age of ten, Clara had yet another child. Robert was surprised and overjoyed. They named him Keith. Keith grew up idolizing his older brother, that is until he was six.

His brother had received a strange note with a smiley face on it and disappeared, only to come back changed. Jonathan was arrested and was never seen again- until two years later when he broke out of prison. (Story shifts to second/first-person view to Keith)

Actual story-
Keith sat in front of his parents, who were talking in hushed tones. He shifted his weight on the floor. "Keith honey, come closer." His mother had said ushering him to her with a hand. Keith stood up and toddled over he sat on her lap transfixed by her fiery hair. "Now honey, is there anything you would like to do tomorrow for your birthday?" She said brushing back his hair from his eyes. "I wanna go and see the sunrise! Or stars! Stars are fine too!" Keith pipped excitedly, having never seen either before.

His parents chuckled, "Alright, tomorrow we'll see the sunrise, just the three of us. We promise." They said smiling. "Now go on to bed you." His mother said attacking him with tickles. Keith giggled and rolled onto the floor to avoid being tickled any further.

He got up, beaming and ran to his room. He shut the door and jumped onto his bed. He spent a few minutes jumping up and down excitedly on the bouncy mattress. When he was finally tuckered out, he lay on his back breathing heavily and grinning stupidly. He shut his eyes and spiralled into the dizzying darkness of sleep. He awoke later to the blood-chilling sounds of screaming. He sat up in bed, his heart pounding like a jackhammer. He quickly scrambled out from under the covers and tiptoed across the floor.

Keith raised a shaky hand and gripped the door handle, breathing in he tugged and turned the knob. The door opened to reveal a gruesome scene in the hallway. The boy nearly vomited his dinner. "D-dad?" He said in a shrill voice staring in horror at his father's mutilated body and bloody face. Keith turned away from him and noticed a figure walking down the hallway towards him. As the figure approached, there was a screech and Keith watched as his mother tackled the figure, fire blazing. Keith watched the struggle, fire v.s. knife until it hurt.

His mother backed away, snarling like a savage creature. Keith realized that she had manoeuvred to the side to shield him.

There was heavy silence and then a thud. Blood splattered in all directions as the figure stood, panting, his arm outstretched.

It took Keith about three seconds to figure out that the man had thrown the knife, and now his mother was laying on the ground, bleeding out. Biting back a pained cry, Keith felt something shatter. His vision went white and he charged at the man. Ramming into him with all his force and fury, Keith managed to push the man backwards.

After a short tussle, the man won, obviously stronger. He had Keith pinned to the wall. "Hmm. Let's put a smile on that face, shall we?" The clown said, smiling beneath his mask. He had a knife clutched in his bone-white hand, poised to stab.

Keith screamed and cried as the knife dug into the corner of his mouth. His legs flailed and kicked the man in the soft-spot, who slit the knife against the boy's face. The boy cried out again, and a patrolling police officer outside heard the struggle from his patrol car.

The officer rushed in spotting the scene. Dear Lord. He pulled out his taser and shocked the clown-man with a knife. He ran over to the bleeding boy and picked him up gently.

"Hey, shh. You're gonna be okay, kid, he won't hurt ya anymore. C'mon it'll be al-" The officer froze when the boy squirmed from his arms and ran over to the bodies of a couple on the ground.

"Mommy needs help. Daddy won't wake up." Keith said with a heartbreaking sob as he kneeled beside the cold bodies of his parents.

The officer walked over and kneeled beside the kid. "They'll get help, son. Just come with me. You need a hospital and somewhere to stay for now." He picked up the kid, who immediately began screaming and crying at the touch and kept kicking. "NO! NO! I AM NOT LEAVING THEM! PUT. ME. DOWN! Put. Me. Down. Put... me... down..." Keith said, sobbing and hiccuping until his eyes fluttered shut.

He had literally screamed and cried himself to sleep in the officer's arms.

The officer slung the barely conscious child over his shoulders and walked out the door, chatting on the radio. "Requesting backup. Killer clown found mutilating a child after murdering their parents, over. Requesting an ambulance, over."

The officer shut off his radio, "Hey kid, hang in there." As he said this he also thought, This kid's going to need some serious therapy. He loaded Keith into the patrol car and patiently waited for the ambulance to arrive.

After a few long minutes of waiting, they showed up. The medical employees ran into the building with stretchers and carried the bodies of the little boy's parents out. They employees shook their heads after feeling the victims' pulses. It was official. The two victims were dead.

Keith was an orphan now.

(WIP)
Edited By Glitterthesylveon on 5/21/2018 at 5:48 PM.
Justbecool
Level 23
Threads: 14
Posted: 12/14/2017 at 7:19 PM Post #4
AWW that is SO good wright more PLZ!
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 12/17/2017 at 11:18 PM Post #5
This post is reserved for
Claudius Roy

[Warning]
Same as Keith's post.
Edited By Glitterthesylveon on 4/7/2018 at 9:37 PM.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 1/24/2018 at 1:50 AM Post #6
This post is reserved for
Nightengale Everlyn

[Warning]
Same as Claud/Keith's posts.
Edited By Glitterthesylveon on 4/7/2018 at 9:38 PM.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 4/7/2018 at 9:37 PM Post #7
Mini bump
Snowydays
Level 74
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 32
Posted: 5/2/2018 at 2:27 PM Post #8
Kirmapri Dameron
From the Animal Instincts RPG Thread by Pirana
mainly to keep things organized, lol
Warning: This story contains some material that may be considered gore. It includes something that could be called torture. Please do not read if you don't want to read gore.

I wandered through the halls of the school. I was the new girl... a place I had hoped I'd never be in. I closed my eyes and breathed in, breathed out. Before I could look up, I ran into another girl looking to be similar age as I.
"Oh! Oh, I'm so sorry!" The girl said to me. "You must be the special student. The one who just came in! I'm Kirna. What's your name?"
"Um, Kirmapri..." I stammered shyly.
Her face lit up. "That sounds just like my name if you take off the Pri! How cool! You know what, let me show you around. I feel like we could be best friends. Is it okay if I call you Pri?"
"Sure..."
Kirna took my hand and led me throughout the school. "This is the art room, over there's history... Oh, and that's where Mrs. Ulreden teaches science. She's my favorite teacher. Do you have a favorite yet? It is the second day, just wondering," she barely waited for a response before continuing, "Never mind. It doesn't really matter, anyway, there's the bathroom. The front door is there, well, where you came in!" She giggled, and I found myself giggling a little bit as well. I followed her to the first class, health. And so the day began...
Two years later...
I scribbled a note in colored pencil on a small piece of paper. It read,
Ask to go to the bathroom with me. I have something to show you! ;3
I passed it subtly behind me to Kirna. She read it, then raised her hand. When the teacher called on her, she asked, "May I use the restroom, Miss Rentenwal?" After she was nodded away, I waited a few minutes.
"May I go to the bathroom?" I asked. She looked at me suspiciously, but sent me out as well.
I went to the restrooms, but when I went in, I saw no Kirna. I called, "Kirna? Are you in here?"
"Yeah, I'm here! What do you want to show me?" She stepped out of a stall.
I sighed. "You have to promise that you won't tell ANYONE about this, okay?"
"I promise."
"Pinky promise?" I held out my little finger.
She laughed. "Pinky promise." We hooked fingers, then broke.
"Okay. I'm trusting you! Don't let me down!" I focused my energy. Checking the door one last time, I imagined a wolf. No, not just a wolf, a coywolf (a hybrid between a coyote and a wolf). I forced my energy into that coywolf. After I was sure all of my energy was in it, I shifted. I became that coywolf. I looked up at Kirna, hoping she wouldn't freak out. Sadly, I was disappointed.
She screamed. "AHHHHHH! THERE'S A MONSTER IN HERE, KIRMAPRI'S A MONSTER!!" she shrieked.
"No, no, I'm still me! Don't freak out, please, be quiet!!" I sharply whispered.
She screamed again. Then she pulled out her phone.
"No, you can't tell anyone! Please!"
Her phone began to ring as she called someone. "Dad! I found one of your creatures! It's in the restroom at school with me! Hurry, before it escapes!" She hung up and rushed to the door, leaning against it and barring it closed.
"Kirna..." I stepped towards her.
"STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU MONSTER!!" she shouted.
I leaped back, whimpering. I cornered myself away from her. This was my friend... calling me a monster.
Soon enough, her parents arrived with a shock collar. I jumped over a stall door and into the stall, trying to avoid them. They burst in and threw the collar over me before I could react. A bolt of energy surged through me like lightning, and they dragged an unconscious me out of the bathroom.
When I woke up, I was locked onto a metal operating table in human form. I was chained down and gagged. One of them, the dad, I presumed, came for me with a kitchen knife. I tried to scream with all of my might but it was only drowned by the gag. He stabbed into my arm, not even meeting my eyes, cutting out a large section of my skin. He laid the section in a metal tub as I cried my eyes out in the excruciating pain. He cut into my thigh then, my tears soaking my hair.
Kirna came down some stairs. I looked at her through a practical ocean in my eyes, looking for any pity at all. She stared at her father. "How's it coming?" she asked as if I was a project.
"Fine. Although this thing is getting my table all wet. I wish it would just go back to sleep again. After I get a brain sample, I'll try getting it into different forms. Study how the cells change and whatnot."
"Cool, I'll be upstairs. Oh, and supper will be ready in around half an hour." She returned to the upper floor of her house.
He followed through with the brain sample. He cut into my head with the kitchen knife, then left for a moment. He came back with a drill. It was covered in sawdust and couldn't be anywhere near to sanitary. He placed the tip on my skull.
I once again tried to scream at all, struggling to no avail against the chains and cuffs binding me. He looked at me and muttered, "Stupid thing. It's not getting out."
I felt one last shock of pain ripple throughout me as I heard to drill turn on, before I fainted again.
The next time I woke, I was in the form of a crow. Neurological stimulators were attached to my head, and soon enough I changed to a mouse. After a few more small forms, I couldn't keep myself awake with the blood loss and lack of energy.
The last time I opened my eyes, I saw a wet road beneath me, the pooling water mixing with blood. My blood. I had no idea how I had survived it all, somehow my superhuman cells kept creating more blood as I lost it. I stood, noticing I was in old, dirty clothes. A simple t-shirt and shorts were all that covered me. I wrapped my arms around myself and slowly walked off.
Edited By Snowydays on 5/3/2018 at 1:19 PM.
Snowydays
Level 74
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 32
Posted: 5/2/2018 at 7:18 PM Post #9
Forgot to ping some people, those who were pinged here by me... LOOK UP -^
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 5/2/2018 at 10:43 PM Post #10
It's looking great. I love it :>
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.