Page 47 1, 2, 3... 46, 47, 48... 57, 58, 59 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 8/12/2018 at 9:49 PM Post #461
Witch Ball Bulbori
When I was little I had this pale green plastic ball with a diamond shaped X on th back of it. I called my witch ball. It was one of the only toys we could afford at the time and I used to love it so so much. I still own it and it's just something from my childhood I will always treasure.

Showplace Lighira
The Showplace Movie Theater was a large part of my childhood. It was the cheapest movie theater in town, $2 per ticket and $1 on Thursday, and it was the only place we could afford. The inside was always somewhat dirty but it was like a palace for me when I was little. The showplace is shut down now and I don't see movies as much anymore but I will always remember this place.

Farmer Fred's Quitari
Farmer Fred's is my towns Annual Halloween Festival. They are many things to do, carnival rides, kids actives, and if your willing to pay there was a haunted hayride. It was all held at my local park so if you got tired of the festivities you could always go play. The best part about Farmer Fred's was the costume contest. Kids of all ages would dress up and walk across the stage in hopes of winning a prize. The first time I won I was in a snow leopard costume my mom made. Farmer Fred's still goes on but now that i'm older I only do the carnival rides and if I have money the hay ride. I will always love this festival most out of all the festivals we hold and it holds a place close to my heart.

Thoughts?
Edited By LivingInMyOwnReality on 8/13/2018 at 4:08 PM.
Paleblood
Level 66
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 86
Posted: 8/12/2018 at 10:32 PM Post #462

CeruleanCrow
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 86
Posted: 8/14/2018 at 2:59 PM Post #463
Nightfall Snow
One of my favorite memories as a child was getting snow overnight, and then getting off school for it. This design was inspired 8y the night snow that would allow me to stay home and play instead of doing '8oring' work at school. O8viously i have changed my ways and now a day off school is like the plague to me, so that mindset was fun while it lasted. Here is the design!

Tidal Whitewater
Oh dear lords roleplay was my LIFE 8ack in elementary school. My friends and I would LARP all recess and it was the 8est. Well, until we found Yugioh. The roleplay was a8out elemental 8eings at war with each other, and my character, Tidal Whitewater, was my first ever original character. To this day I STILL improve her as a person. The concept with her was a half-dragnonic species. She is a princess, however she is a warrior at heart. Here is my first OC, as a sylestia pet!

Blood Song
If i'm 8eing honest here, the day I found and joined this site on Fe8ruary 23rd, 2017, was one of the 8est memories. In cele8ration of the memory of joining this site and making so many advancements, I took my starter pet, Blood Song, and improved him in the way I imagined him when I first designed him, with a few improvements of course! I present, the new design for Blood Song! (with 8onus female version!)

Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 8/14/2018 at 3:25 PM Post #464
I would but...i currently have a nv'nene breeding program and a whole summer project i'm doing.(And alas no room either)Maybe i'll start a group breeding project/organization for it.Them we can assign certain people to hold onto them,breed and then sell them
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 8/14/2018 at 4:48 PM Post #465
So i can't change the sizes so here's a link to the images on a separate thread so i don'tclog it up

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=64834&page=1#forumtop
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/14/2018 at 5:14 PM Post #466

So entered these into LoveLock's Battle of the Bands contest, was wondering if I could get some thoughts on those

Band/Group/Solo Artist:
Cry****** ((This band is what I listen to when i'm like,, sad and I just kinda feel like being sad in a way. I love this group and ig a lot of people don't lol. They appeal to the 'sadcore' genre and there one of the few bands in that genre I love, I suggest them highly. The dog is also there mascot/logo))

Song:
I want to be Normal - Awfultune
dyed my hair brown months ago
i didnt feel comfortable in it
why am i so impressionable?
dark colors im just not with it
got my hair tied up and im feelin good
no one can take that away from me
feels like im living in hollywood
i can see it in my dreams

i want to be normal
i want the normalcy
i want to be normal
i wanna live my life care free
i want to be normal
why is that so hard to be?
i want to be normal
but its just easier being me

blonde suits me just fine
but things change easily
and i know in no time
ill be changing peacefully
i like to swim but the chlorine makes my hair green
the sun makes it yellow and winter evens out things
but yesterday dont really mean anything to me

i want to be normal
i want the normalcy
i want to be normal
i wanna live my life care free
i want to be normal
why is that so hard to be?
i want to be normal
but its just easier being me

((This artist is fairly unknown, and honestly he deserves a lot more publicity. His music is truly amazing and he is in need of some help like money wise to the more people that listen the better. He is completely solo for the most part and records all his stuff himself. I love his music because a lot of it is very relatable to me.This song is the first song I ever heard by him and will always remain to be one of my favorites))

Album Art:
Mindless Self Indulgence ((God I love this band, it's one of the only like truly emo bands I listen to lmao. Mostly there music is just like a pick me up and its different from a lot of other stuff. I really highly suggest listening to them, they make some p rad stuff))

Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/14/2018 at 5:14 PM Post #467
Thoughts on the above?
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Threads: 68
Posted: 8/14/2018 at 5:16 PM Post #468
The Qitari are beautiful... O///O
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/14/2018 at 5:35 PM Post #469
aHH thanks
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Threads: 68
Posted: 8/14/2018 at 5:53 PM Post #470
I was left to my own devices
Many days fell away with nothing to show
And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Grey clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above
But if you close your eyes
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
- Excerpt from Pompeii by Bastille

For some reason, this song appealed to me. I like World History, and this song made me think of Rome (obviously) but it also felt like I was part of the ruin of the city, and it gave me a sense of tranquility. Odd, I know. But I LOVE this song. So here are my Pompeii Qitari:

I loved this album cover ^^^ because I love imagine dragons, and I love SPACE. I loved the colour scheme and blues and purples are pretty easy for me to work with.

What do you guys think of it?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 46, 47, 48... 57, 58, 59
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.