Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Best player(s) awardes!!!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
AliceHearts
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 248
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 6:04 AM Post #1
We all know those people that seprice use by there kindnes and there willingnes to help others.
So i find that it is time we give them a bit of a thanks^^

How are we going to do that well we start off with people how we want to nominate for this.

- you can nominate up to 5 people (but you can not nominate yourself!!!)

How do you nominate someone well it's easy enough (but not to easy :P )

- you post there name here and a littel info about them, like how they helped you or how you have seen them help others. (don't forget to ping the person/ people you want to nominate)
- you can nominate someone only ones!
- if someone els has already nominated the person/people you want to nominate no worry you can nominate them as well. so you don't have to look at what other people befor you have already done. it's all about how you think deserves a special thanks^^

this will be open until the end of this month (Feb) ^^ then i will look at how is on the list and how added them (this to see how relibel the people are. sins i have seen people add people and they have not bin online sins. withs for me is not realy something to go on)

next month there will be a voting round becaus i got a rader long list of people on the nomination list^^

depending on how many diverent people get nominated there may be a voting round.

i'm still working on what the special thanks will be completly (mening if you want to donate for it you can, or if you have a good idea pls let me know^^) it may be that more then 1 player gets a special thanks but this will depent on how many people get nominated.

special thanks:
- X amount of gold.
- 1 Max stat 6v HF Nephini.
Edited By AliceHearts on 2/15/2018 at 1:56 PM.
AliceHearts
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 6:05 AM Post #2
List of people on the nomination list:
- Vulpie 3x
- Shadowprowlz 2x
- Falkinsey
- GoldGryphon
- Imperium
- AliceHearts
- Livinginmyownreality 3x
- Fengarii
- Silvermoonlight
- Magiccaterpillar
- Sdog88 2x
- Britters
- Elimini
- Monstercatgirl
- Katelynn4545 3x
- Ivycat 4x
- Fox
- Cian
- Ebonyflicker
- SpaceElf 2x
- NightbaneWolf
- Pickless
- Shayni 2x
- Galexiadraws
- Nami
- Grapejuice
- Shardial 2x
- LDDarcWolf
- UpsidedownSarah
- Tori 2x
- Skyfallthesaberwolf
- Flute
- Somneli
- Dragonrider1542 2x
- Thecrowlady
- Draumrkopa
- Scathreoite
- Nebulacrash
- Watercolors
- Savynn
- Britters
- Electrifying
- Galaxyrose
- Rixva
- Mousiebrown
Edited By AliceHearts on 2/18/2018 at 9:41 AM.
AliceHearts
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 6:05 AM Post #3
List of people how donated + what they donated:
-
-
-
-
-
-
AliceHearts
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 6:22 AM Post #4
people i would like to nominate are:

GoldGryphon
Festivals are amazing aspecialy if you have friend to help you out, GG helps me a lot during festivals^^ helping me get enough items to make all my pretty pets^^ and she is alsow there when i'm having a hard time <3

Falkinsey
For always geting me offspring form the pets i want/need, and always being like ow i will pick something out later for you to pay me back with :P (and realy i'm still waiting for that later)

Shadowprowlz
Thanks to Shadowprowlz i did not have to worry about all those zone themed during fall fest becaus she got most of them for me. and realy this redused my stress levels a lot^^ and she has a wonderfull gift of geting tagged Ryori with Jewels vis and she is always willing to look for a trade for them or sell them to me for my collection^^ (there is no suts thing as to many tagged pets with a trait you love^^)

Vulpie
Vul is just amazing, she has helped me a lot during festivals and i know she has helped tons of other people as well.
Skywright
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 6:39 PM Post #5
Imperium:
Imperium is kind enough to run a wishing thread during different festivals. Many have been chosen and given something they wished for, myself included. It really brightened up my month since real life was starting to get me down. Even without his thread though he has always been kind and helpful in chats( the main place where I have interacted with him).

AliceHearts:
When I was newer and struggling with fests and just the game in general she was kind enough to give me advice and a team of nephs that helped me figure out how to better configure teams while also being absolutely gorgeous pets. I have seen her helping others many times during fests and it is always nice to see.

Thank both of you for helping me and so many others, I really appreciate it.
Shibui
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 63
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 8:45 PM Post #6
I would like to nominate;

Livinginmyownreality:

Livinginmyownreality is really nice. She is very helpful, and she helped me a lot when I was even more of a newb than I am right now. She has a lot of threads that help out newbies and where she gives out free pets and items.

Fengarii:

Fengarii is really nice and funny. She is always there to cheer people up. She is a complete goofball, like me, and the sweetest and down to heart player I have met.
AliceHearts
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Posted: 10/26/2017 at 12:40 PM Post #7
thank you Pickless and Skywright^^ i have adden the people you nominated to the list.
Sakura
Level 75
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 77
Posted: 11/2/2017 at 5:01 AM Post #8
I want to nominate

Silvermoonlight: gave me 3 perfume of themed attractions for free

Magiccaterpillar: was my first friend on sylestia and was very nice to me
AliceHearts
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Posted: 11/2/2017 at 6:24 AM Post #9
thank you harlek i added them^^
Enderswolfpack
Level 38
Trickster
Threads: 15
Posted: 11/2/2017 at 6:41 AM Post #10
I nominate Sdog88 for always having my back, and even offering to give up a catalyst for the festival! If you're reading this, thanks so much sdog. You've helped me so much!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.