Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Pet Breeding/Selling Looking for Pet Dye...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 184
Posted: 10/11/2017 at 11:00 AM Post #1
I have all my pets in my for sale tab (tab three) on sale and I'm working on getting all of my pets for breeding. The prices range from 200 gold to 20,00 gold for both selling and breeding. I price them based on how many traits they have both visible and carried. Also, if you feel a price is too high, there are two options. We can negotiate a price and I can lower it or I will turn the price all the way down to 1 gold as long as you give me a pet dye in exchange. I won't lower any prices to under 500 gold unless special circumstances are met. We can negotiate the right about/rarity of pet dyes depending on the pet. One last point I wish to make before you check out my stables/hatchery. If you want a pet that is not for sale/breeding I can put it up. Breeding for all but I think most of the pets that aren't for sale I want to keep. If you want me to put a pet up for sale, please state the name, tab slot, and the price you wish to buy it at.

Happy hunting,
Cececat7275

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.