Forum Index > Suggestion Box > MZ Pet Stat Boosting
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 10/7/2017 at 12:04 AM Post #1
So I remember a while back Krin talking of implementing a way to raise the Base stats on pets in the MZ. Before I continue..
!!!!!!!!! KRIN DID NOT SAY THIS WAS A FOR SURE THING !!!!!!!!!
......This is just me brainstorming and allowing everyone to interject with their own Opinions.

Okay ^.^ So I was thinking about possible flaws with this and the first thing that came to mind was breeding. It takes years to do max stat projects, not to mention its a big investment, and I think this could pose a flaw. However I have a possible solution, Make there be requirements for a pet to be eligible for stat boosting i.e.

Requierments:
1. Must be Infertile

So someone cant just revamp two pets max them and breed the babies making the max stats seem less time consuming.

Also the stating should feel like a challenge, I would hate to Max out my entire stable of tamed in less than one day, So I thought why not add in a sculpting trick

Items Needed :
Intelligence: 10 of item A
Strength:10 of item B
Dexterity: 10 of Item C
Agility:10 of item D
Health: 20: of Item E
Mana: 20 of Item F

I was Kind of going with the fest theme of collecting Items to add things, so if you collect 10 Enlightened Mushrooms ( Not the most inventive with names) from drops or encounters than you can raise one pets INT by +5

Please let me know what you guys think!
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 10/7/2017 at 12:07 AM.
AliceHearts
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 248
Posted: 10/7/2017 at 1:04 AM Post #2
So your enlightened mushrooms would replace the tears we had during sandbox? Or do you mean that the mushrooms would be for tamed pets?

Ow i do remeber Krin saying something about no items coming out for mana boost.... i don't like it so i hope he will chance his mind about that. He sayed that mana has to be breed in to a project.... withs would be a total nightmare for all existing pb themed max stat projects. ( with all the time and money needed to get those to max stat a lot of the breeders won't be happy i fear)
Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 58
Posted: 10/7/2017 at 1:20 AM Post #3
Honestly I would not support pets gaining base stat boosts in this way, so there's not much to say from me Kate. q:

Although I would love a mana boost item, but for tamed, tagged pets. Like Alice said, with PB max stat projects most of the time tamed, non-fabled themes would be forced to have only 80 mana. It would be great if these could raise to 100 mana eventually at some point.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 10/7/2017 at 8:42 AM Post #4
I'm just saying that a number of a particular Item found in the MZ preferably really hard to get could be used to raise one of the 4 areas of stats by a few points, maybe less. I certainly don't want it to e easy, but I think It would raise the Perception of value of some of our tamed pets that are not themed, and our starters as well. And I really don't mind Mana Not being boosted with the strategies I use, I just figured I'd add it just so no one though I forgot it existed ( though that does happen XD).

I think My main worry is it possibly degrading Current Max stats, I know there is a lot of time resouces and brain power that go into making them a reality, and it would be a shame to see that go to waste. Thats Why I think maybe the Requierments for even being able to add stats is infertility, Its irriversable, and It would be an owner stating that pet for their own use most of the time. I added the Items thing just because I felt it would make it really difficult, (Like on the level of selling 100 rare noodles to get a small boost) I think Maxing even one pet should take a great amount of time
AliceHearts
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 248
Posted: 10/7/2017 at 9:57 AM Post #5
I think maxing stats will stay only posibel by breeding. Even if it would become posibel to boosts stats of tamed pets there will be a limet to it, just as with the tears there is only so much you can use for a boost. And then you just have a bit of a head start for a max stat project.
Karenza
Level 70
High Warlord
Threads: 59
Posted: 10/7/2017 at 3:44 PM Post #6
I believe Krin said that there would be "Active Stats" and "Breeding Stats". Getting a pet to max stats via the Mega Zone would only be through the Active Stats, and have no effect on their Breeding Stats, which, I assume, means you could not use that pet for max stat breeding. It would just breed normal stats to their offspring. So that's at least one thing I don't think you need to be too worried about.

The part where he talked about it is here: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=48775&page=6
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 10/7/2017 at 9:27 PM Post #7
Glad you found it! I had been looking for that post again for ages ^.^, and Kirns Idea is much better XD

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.