Threads: 293
Posted: 6/4/2018 at 11:39 AM Post #431
Above!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/5/2018 at 1:14 AM Post #432
I wanna start doing stuff for peoples birthdays who are in this club! If you have any ideas ping me with them! If you ever have any ideas feel free to ping me as well whenever you want!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/5/2018 at 1:14 AM Post #433
Above!
MysticDragonFairy
Level 62
The Perfectionist
Threads: 83
Posted: 6/5/2018 at 9:42 AM Post #434
oo that sounds fun! but I don't have any ideas for it, I'm not the best at that XP
Sdog88
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 94
Posted: 6/5/2018 at 1:41 PM Post #435
For every ones b day we can celebrate it on this thread and then give its to them if wanted!
Lovelock
Level 75
The Tender
Threads: 122
Posted: 6/5/2018 at 2:28 PM Post #436
Could you add me? :)

(And I'll just push in a quick "About Me" here...)

You can just call me Love, born April 14th, and died emotionally sometime in February of 2014.

I hate humans and love animals. XD That's a sad norm nowadays. I read and write when I can (a lot of cation because real life sucks; no dragons), and my music library is full of everything under the sky save it be country. Most of my time is spent working on the laptop, or tending to the chickens, chicks, ducks, crested gecko, and four ball pythons that have become my closest friends. It's a running theme I have, taking in broken things, whoops. My youngest duck (so-named Little Duck, which is very original) was abandoned on the side of the road with charred feet, open wounds, and was severely underweight and scared of everything. Now she's grown and happy with her flock, and I couldn't be any more proud of her. My smallest snake, Shiro, was picked up from some mill with severe thermal burns, bite wounds, anorexia caused by improper temperatures. His belly is healing with every shed, but he is now plump and beautiful! He has taught me that healing takes time, love, and patience. And maybe a few hours on a lap every now and then binging Marvel movies.

And I know, I know, it's a little annoying, but the other half of my life is invested in K-Pop. Some are annoyed with it but I can't get enough, rip. I've been following groups such as SHINee (Jonghyun's playing his dang kazoo somewhere in the afterlife, I can hear it) and BTS for some years, as well as other solo artists like Minsung (NAVINCI) and Holland. I'm a little attached to lo-fi and jazz as well. Oh, and I do enjoy some good ol' dark humor.

As for Sylestia, I just love cute and colorful things (except my Ryori, they all must be BLACK). I have a mild (severe) attachment to Ryori and Ferrikki. Money is a concept. Intervention to force me from becoming addicted to Aeridini as well.

Unfortunately, currently stuck in a very religious household that says "Christians are good and accepting people!" but constantly spout homophobic, transphobic and frankly quite racist comments 24/7. And the closet is stifling when you're forced to go to a church you barely care about, lemme tell you. Since I tend to isolate myself in an attempt to lessen the pain of more friends finding someone better or dying, I've sort of turned to online, where the reach is worldwide and there are no awkward pauses in face-to-face conversations. I did this to myself so I really have no right to be lonely, oof. Tend to go from bubbly and excited to as flat as a pancake in a moment's notice. I was adopted, so I have no idea if my real parents handed down any mental diseases or I just got lucky. Yay. I do have a therapist who I love to death, but she can't fix it all. But my way of coping is sleep, food, and YouTube. We'll see how fast it kills me, gonna get a tortoise and leave it my will.

My bag of trash: Depression, anxiety, social anxiety, PTSD, issues with sensory overload, and what the French would call "Lappel du vide"- or that sudden random urge you get to, for example, throw yourself off a building simply because it's there and it's possible. But most days I'm afraid of the great beyond and realize my animals would no longer have a caretaker, so we gotta put that on the back burner, folks.

This was long. Oof.
Edited By Lovelock on 9/10/2018 at 12:20 PM.
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 6/5/2018 at 3:44 PM Post #437
That sounds fun!
To begin with could make a list of the birthdays of the members of the club. Maybe each member could make a wishlist (a list of pets ,colors and traits they like, of their favorite themes, items they want, or even drawings and other stuffs non related to sylestia as long as it doesn't cost real money), so if we want to send a gift for someone's birthday we could know what they'll like?
I feel like members who want to do games and contests would do it even without the club, but we could find a way to link birthday contests with it.

In any case, Happy (late) Birthday!
I may participate to your contests if I manage to create some designs I like and to write something that I don't find too bad :)

I had never seen the post you've wrote one month ago, I am sorry. I hope it's going better in your life now.
I can't tell you not to run away, because honestly In the same situation I would consider doing it too, but don't do that if you have nowhere to go and if you don't know what you could do after - and please don't do anything worse than that. Why don't people seem to realize that if someone tries to run away it's most of the time because they can't handle the situation their in anymore, and that yelling at them and putting them on probation could only make things worse?
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/5/2018 at 7:16 PM Post #438
Oohh I like that!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/5/2018 at 7:20 PM Post #439
Ahh welcome!!! And with a lot of things you said I am in agreement,, now if you ever need to talk to someone feel free to ping me or anyone else!! We have a ping list of therepists who are specialized to talk to and are willing to talk outside of this threat (DMs, TinyChat, Etc, etc) I also like to hold festivals and things like that as well and now that I have a computer (you joined right on time!) this thread is gonna be a lot more active! So yeah p much just a support group where you can vent and make friends OwO if you have any questions feel free to ping me!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/5/2018 at 7:26 PM Post #440
Oh I like that idea!!

And yeah I'm feeling better atm, i go through phases of being really sad and stuff and phases where i'm feeling better it just comes and goes in waves. It was a p stupid choice but it was coming
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 43, 44, 45... 161, 162, 163
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.