Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > /waves hello
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sharubii
Level 57
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 5:03 PM Post #1
Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong forum -- I couldn't find anywhere to introduce myself and saw another person introducing themselves in this board, so I'm slapping it here ^^;

Hiya everyone! The name's Sharu. c: I'm new here, obviously, and am having a great time so far. The site's a lot of fun and I'm really enjoying the storyline, so you'll definitely be seeing more of me around here. ;v;
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 5:39 PM Post #2
@Sharubii, hihi, welcome to Sylestia! c:

Glad you think the storyline and the site is quite interesting. If you have any questions, feel free to ask on the forums or ask someone directly. And may I direct you to talking to the General Chatroom in the lower lefthand corner? Just click Chatrooms and you can talk to any of us about anything at all. c:

Hope you have a great time here!
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 5:45 PM Post #3
*waves back* Hello! Welcome to Sylestia. Feel free to hang out in chat and talk to people. Everyone is really nice.
Sharubii
Level 57
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 5:47 PM Post #4
@Flute: Hi there, thanks for the welcome! uvu

I'll definitely get some help if I find myself needing it ;v; And yes, I've noticed that chat and have lurked in it a couple times already, though I haven't actually said hi yet since I'm too shy. :'D

@Marsandin: Hiya, thanks for the welcome!! ovo
Edited By 7285 on 8/9/2013 at 5:48 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 6:19 PM Post #5
It's cool, it's cool. We're all quite friendly.

The recent addition of the new pet made the chat all excited, and the chat does get rambunctious at times. xD;
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 7:04 PM Post #6
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/2/2024 at 8:38:40pm

The recent addition of the new pet made the chat all excited, and the chat does get rambunctious at times. xD;

Water you talking about D:< We are normalllll -has a lamp on her head-
Sharubii
Level 57
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 7:16 PM Post #7
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/2/2024 at 8:38:40pm

I'm sure you all are!! I'm just really nervous around new communities, so it takes a bit of time to work up the courage to really jump in xD
Cranberry
Level 60
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 20
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 10:14 PM Post #8
What? Nice? Not me... nope. No sir.

But welcome anyway! Most of the rest of the people on here are nice. -nods- And its a great storyline, isn't it? I can't wait for the next bit to come out. I feel like I just saw the summer cliffhanger and now have to wait for the fall season to see what happens next. You get so hooked! Fortunately there's so much to do you can't ever get bored anyway, lol. And you should totally pop into the chat every so often, sometimes its a crazy amount of fun in there. My big advice to anyone new is to take advantage of the guides forum- if you have a question about something, chances are there's a ton of information on it somewhere. Of course, you can always go to the newbie forum, there are mentors there. And the chat. Or you can message me, if you see me on. Anyway- Welcome!!
Edited By 4181 on 8/9/2013 at 10:14 PM.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 10:50 PM Post #9
@Sharubii,

Nice to meet you! :3c My name is Starfall, feel free to call me Star. I've been around for quite a while, so I should know the basics (maaaybe not ;D). If you need help, feel free to jump into chatroom and ask around, or ask in the FAQ in the forums.

There are tons of games here to play, such as the Theme Game where you should design a sylesti off of a song someone lists. There's also tons of fun franken pet games, some hosted by our wonderful admins (Krinadon and Faiona), and sometimes even kind people who have the time to hosts such games! If you're confused about how to play any of this stuff, do ask any of us OuO.

As you should've seen, we have a new species (Hooray~)! :3c They're named Puffadores :3 and can only be bought in the Diamond shop for now. Around next Friday (I think...?) we will have a place where we can collect Vale badges (I think XD; ) and then buy Puffadores using the badges!

There are tons of things I could tell you, but the rest could be saved for later :3c There are also Roleplay threads in case you didn't sneak around yet, and if you enjoy RP, I suggest you join a group OwO! I hope you do stay around, I've seen friends come and go sometimes...I think XD;;;

Welcome to Sylestia! :3
Sharubii
Level 57
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 11:33 PM Post #10
@Cranberry: Hiya, thanks for the welcome!! And yeah, I agree with you -- I've been playing almost nonstop today just so I could progress through the story. I'm gonna have a problem when I catch up to the rest of you xD And thanks for the advice! I haven't really poked through that board yet so that info will definitely come in handy later. o:

@Starfall: Hiya Star, nice to meet you! And oooh, those games sound really fun -- I'll have to try them out sometime uvu Thanks for telling me about them!!

I'm definitely a roleplayer, and have actually poked my nose through the rp boards more than a couple times since I joined, so I'll more than likely join in on one of the rps sometime ;v; And I definitely plan to stay! Now that I'm more acquainted with the site, I've found that it's really enjoyable (as well as a huge time waster, lol) uvu Thanks for the welcome!!
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.