Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Art contest! Draw and win an Enhanced Pu...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 1:57 PM Post #1
orz please forgive me I'm gonna try and stick to this I promise orz.

Hi guys, I got antsy and bought an Enhanced Puffadore Essence...but I realized too late that I could've spent the diamonds better. orz
<- who loves cute puppyfox thingies?
So instead of selling it (in which I'm so sorry it lasted not even 2 hours), I decided to hold an art contest. ;u;

-Draw one or two of my characters (provided in next post) to participate~
-I'd prefer digital media (CG art), it's a big determinant ;u;

-Contest will begin when I post, and end on Saturday, August 24th, 2013, at 11:59pm.
-Judging the art may take a day or so, depending on how many enter. ;w;

Prizes:
First Place: Enhanced Puffadore Essence!
Second Place: 300k
Third Place: 100k
All other participants: generous tips based on your art. ;u; Unless you want to opt out of that if you think it's unfair...if this isn't a proper prize, then I understand.

Hope this is okay for everyone...and I hope participants are eager to join in! ^^ Thank you for reading and considering!
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 2:01 PM Post #2
Who would I like you guys to draw?

Meet Tann and Kayblis. c:
I met a wonderful person in my guild in Mabinogi, and we've been going out over the summer, and omgitssogreat.

Want different wardrobe choices?
I have Kay's. xD;

Tann's Personality: positive, kind, supportive, happysmiley c:
Kayblis's Personlaity: confident, assertive, and don't tell anyone he's a hopeless romantic, but that's waaay underneath his boyish attitudes o:

Together, they're an inseparable couple in combat and idle time. They go exploring for new places together, Kayblis wanting to find peaceful areas for alone time, and Tann making sure he gets there in one piece.

I have their weapons of choice up now. c:
Tann: bow and arrow, instrument (handchimes)

Tann's bow is called a Wing Bow (link goes to wiki's description of it), and she uses an elven Quiver. The bow itself is peach-pink, and her quiver is rosepink with dirty silver accents. Don't need to get the colors too right, but that's my description. c:

Tann also is a bard, as playing songs provides buffs for anyone in her party. Her instrument of choice is her handchime, and she has an array of colorful handchimes. These are pictures of her blue and red one.

Kayblis: dual guns, dual swords

These are his dyed dual guns (click link for the game wikipedia's references). The barrel is silver, the handle is red, and the straps where he holds the gun are black (see below!).

He dual wields swords, as well. The first picture shows off his black-bladed wakazashis with a white sheath, and the second picture shows off his red beam swords (like lightsabers!).

to do:
-find more of Tann's outfits
Edited By 1127 on 8/12/2013 at 10:26 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 2:09 PM Post #3
Tips:

-You can draw one, or the other, or both. I like quality, is all. c:

-Again, I do like digital quality. This often alludes to drawing on a computer media, ie photoshop/sai/even paint? LOL. Programs like that. I don't mind sketches and scans if you do better on paper and pencil, but it's a determinant for me.

clarification: I do allow free lineart/doll bases, if you like just drawing clothes on a base. That being said, do provide a link to the base and give credit to the artist, just incase. o:

-I like WIPs (works-in-progress), if you're in doubt. c: I can offer details that I'd like to see on our characters.

-I have pose references for couples, if you like those. I'm also good for artistic freedom.

-Please let me know with a post if you're considering drawing. ;w; Like, placeholder, or even a "hmmm maybe"...I'd like to know if there's interest here as soon as people see it. Don't wait until you're done with the piece, I kinda assume that no one's interested and it leads me to delete things fast and...and...yeah. >//<

I'll post more when I need to. o:
Edited By 1127 on 8/11/2013 at 12:48 AM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 2:09 PM Post #4
One extra post, and I'm done, thank you. c:

Don't forget to read all the content, and check every now and then in case I edit. c:
Along with posting to let me know you're interested in participating. ^^ I'dloveyouforeverjustconsideringme. ;w;
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 3:19 PM Post #5
@Flute, Could you give me more pics of Tann and Kayblis please :3c I'd like pics of Tann's hair (Front and back pls;3c)
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 4:14 PM Post #6
@Starfall, I updated the refs with a front/back/side of both characters. However, the overtones are a bit sandy, so the colors aren't true. ;w; Otherwise, those are their outfits!
Silentmaid
Level 55
The Whimsical
Threads: 43
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 4:36 PM Post #7
@Flute,

do you happen to know their weapons of choice?

and im definitely participating
Edited By 4941 on 8/9/2013 at 4:37 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 4:54 PM Post #8
@Silentmaid, yeah, I do...;u; Was gonna add them when I had references.

Tann: bows and arrows, along with instruments for playing songs (handchimes, will put in a picture, I promise!)
Kayblis: dual-wielding swords and guns

Kayblis is at school right now, so I can only provide pictures of Tann with her weaponry until later tonight.

edit: I added it to the 2nd post of references! c:
Edited By 1127 on 8/11/2013 at 12:30 AM.
Silentmaid
Level 55
The Whimsical
Threads: 43
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 4:56 PM Post #9
cooleio this is gonna be great!
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 8/9/2013 at 5:11 PM Post #10
I'm done with dis. DONE WITH DIS I SAY D:
I ONLY RECENTLY SAW THE HAT AND IT WAS TOO LATE BY THEN ifrehhuvsfieyfref

Are we allowed more than one pic? :3 I feel like drawing chibis now ;---;
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.