Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Check Out My Business Page!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 9/13/2017 at 4:00 PM Post #1
Hello, Sylestia community! Many of you know me from around the site and in both General and Region chat, and quite a few of you even know about my recent business venture. I have been crocheting for many years and recently began making jewelry and soaps. Due to generous support from my friends and family I decided to try starting up my own small business...

https://www.facebook.com/BitsNBaubs/

The link there is to my business page on Facebook. I have several items that I am trying to get sold so that I can focus on making more soaps, which have so far been my best sellers. If you don't have Facebook cand cannot view the page, you are always free to message me here on Sylestia with any inquiries about my inventory. I apologize in advance for the inconvenience, but at this time I do not want to try international shipping. Shipping to Canada I believe is possible but I still need to look into it. Thank you everyone in advance for checking the page out. Don't forget to like and follow it to receive updates about what is available.
:)
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Threads: 92
Posted: 9/13/2017 at 4:55 PM Post #2
Congrats on your success so far, and may there be much more to come!

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.