Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Advice please
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Jalani
Level 48
Threads: 40
Posted: 8/16/2017 at 11:04 AM Post #1
I can't seem to get past the Enigmatic grotto in Umbra Forest. I received some advice a little earlier and I am using it but I still get killed by the undead every time. I would appreciate some help with this. :)
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 8/16/2017 at 3:56 PM Post #2
I'm not an expert, but I might be able to give you some advice. Could you link the sylesti you use in your team?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 8/16/2017 at 4:48 PM Post #3
Looking at your current party pets, Mist, Warrior's Spirit, and Neptune...
Although Faeli and Jemini are 30+, and several other pets are 25+, so maybe you're using them when you're trying?
First thing we notice is the levels. We went to check, and enigmatic grotto is, what, wild stuff at levels 20-35?
We'd suggest going back to earlier areas to train, using exp orbs, or sending them on missions in Esior's Haven or Sanctuary of Saerielle to get them the exp. This should also net you healing items, equipment, and gold.

Second is the equipment. Equipment is vitally important to Sylestian battles.
Neptune's got four pieces, but they're all common, and none are higher than level 10.
Mist only has 3, and aside from them being all commons, they're level zero.
Warrior's Spirit has literally nothing.
The same goes for the aurleons, who do have rare equips, at least, but none of it is up to their level.

When it comes to equipment, you'll want the highest level you can equip, of the highest rarity (Rarity>level, a legendary level 50 has higher statboosts than epic level 60), and aligned with the pet's role in battle in terms of the stat boosts.

Third thing we note is that Mist has no assigned element, you'll want to get on that if you want to use her.

If your team is actually the aurleons, who is the third? Most parties consist of the Tank pet (typically elements Earth, Water, Dark or Light) who has HP and Agi, the Magic user, and the Strength user. Not always, of course, but it's probably best to stick to it until you have good equips.
And on that note, back to the equips- pay attention to the relics you're giving a pet. Jemini's got a Myrmiddon relic, which would do zero good because those give Physical damage more, but she's a magical attacker; it would have no effect on her attack power. (Light/Dark/Fire should get Magic Damage boosting relics, Earth/Water/Wind, Physical)
Jalani
Level 48
Posted: 8/17/2017 at 1:47 PM Post #4
Thank you, and yes the Aurleons are the typical team I use for the Grotto, but I am still deciding on who could be the third.
Jalani
Level 48
Posted: 8/17/2017 at 1:49 PM Post #5
My current party is just a Leveling expedition in Viridian meadows.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.