Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Typhix
Level 61
The Artistic
Threads: 73
Posted: 7/18/2017 at 8:44 PM Post #1
Do not post on this thread!
This thread is not really a fan fiction, just something I wanted to do for fun....
It is still a WIP and I will be editing and posting alot in the next few days.
If you think it is weird that is fine :D
Just so you know, I own all these pets.

Edited By Pixelfairy on 7/19/2017 at 6:33 PM.
Typhix
Level 61
The Artistic
Threads: 73
Posted: 7/18/2017 at 8:51 PM Post #2
Butterfly Blackfeet

Adrian and Adrianna are the new, young King and Queen of Butterfly Palace (and Meadows). The reason they look as they do, is because, when they were very young adolescents, they saved the butterflies and Butterfly Meadows from evil Aurleons. The butterflies in return, used the small amount of magic that they had, to transform Adrian and Adrianna into Zolnixi and butterfly hybrids. They also made them their King and Queen.

Digital Netherlanders'

Jason and his sister, Cora, are the Prince and Princess of the Netherlands. Their father is the king, and their mother past away several years ago. The Netherland has never been a nice place. The Netherlanders are not nice, the lake are lava, and most things and red and black. Jason and Cora love making havoc around the palace, even though they seem pleasent. making messes, making fools of other sylesties. The staff complain to their father, though he doesn't like the complaints and messes, he is glad his children are turning out evil.

Galaxy Jumpers

Juniper and Calypso were born in Hoisdfalks. It is a galaxy far in space. Most people would say it is magical, well, it sorta is, but to the Hoisdfalkians, it is just plain life.
Juniper and Calypso are not related, they are coworkers.
They were sent into space to find more life, and they found Sylestia.
They landed in a forest. They were exicted, so they dropped their noses and started sniffing. They found wild strawberries, and ate them. The strawberries didn't mixed well inside their bodies, and changed their colors, and a few traits (especially on Calypso since she ate more). Now they look like they do.

Prince Charming

Empire is the lonely Emperor of Gold Clash. He is handsome, charming, and smart, just what any girl could want. But he is yet to find the perfect mate for him. Once when he was at a gathering with the higher ups, he met Emprissa, she was a cute witch Zolnixi. She was beautiful but shy, and Empire knew she was the perfect mate for him, but what did she think?

Fashionable

Emprissa was made by cute little witches. On the outside, they (and Emprissa) were the most adorable thing you could see. But in the inside, she and they were evil witches. When Emprissa first met Empire she played the beautiful but shy Nixi, but her first thought was to con him for his wealth, but then, she fell for him, which was against the rules of being a cute witch.

Is it Neon?

He is the Prince of Neontopia. Neontopia is a place were,
if you do not have vibrant colors, you are lame.
The Prince thinks he is not vibrant enough to fit in (though he is)
so he has scientist test all kinds of liquids,
hoping one will make his colors more vibrant. His father, the King, is always bugging him to find a good Nixi for a Princess, and the Prince has taken a liking to Cora, the Princess of the Netherlands. They have met a few times, and Cora gags when she sees him, the Prince on the other hand, is drooling.

Army Intel

Liam and Malia and twins. They are in the Nixi Army.
They were sent on a mission called Dark Flames,
and saved a senator from bad Sylestians, who set the building the senator was in on fire. They saved the senator, plus captured the bad guys, bringing them all back to the army base. They got awards, and earned the runes on they pelts. They now run messages back and forth from bases, during and not during a war or battle.

True Love

Nero and Snicker were young when they first met eachother. Nero had been sniffing around a Sylestian tent for food, and had bumped into a metal cage that was covered with a clothe. There had been a painful sounding yelp when he did, do Nero investigated. He ripped the clothe off the cage, and inside was a small,
blue Zolnixi. Nero smelled a hint of blood, and the Nixi cowered in a ball.
He stuck his snout through a hole, and sniffed her leg. She yelped again and snarled.
"What happened?" he asked.
"The Sylestians. They are so rough. They caught me in the forest and threw me into this cage. My foot hit the edge. That was two days ago, they havent given me any food yet!" the Nixi replied."I'll try to get you out." Nero said. "What is your name?"
"Snicker." the Nixi said as she watched Nero pry open the cage door. "You got it!"
Nero puffed out his chest. "My name is Nero. Can you stand?"
"I havent tried..." Snicker grunted as she stood on three legs. She carefully touch the ground with her hurt foot, but brought it back up with a yelp. "I can try with three legs."
Together they made it to the woods, and Snickers leg healed a couple weeks later.
She never left Nero's side after that.

Tidal Waves

Talia once was a Seanixi. She loved it. But once the Queen Seanixi, wanted to test a necklace her magician had enchanted, that would make so a Seanixi could go onto land. To have lungssssssssssssssssssss.
She picked Talia. Talia put on the necklace and went above the water. She turned into the look she has now. The Queen was exicted, but when Talia went back into the water, and took off the necklace, she didn't change back into a Seanixi, she stayed the same. Talia paniced and started screaming. The Queen calmed her down, and talked to the magician. The magician didn't know what went wrong. So Talia now lives on land.

Edited By Pixelfairy on 7/21/2017 at 9:54 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.