Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Sable Lands - Explore and Discover
Page 25 1, 2, 3... 24, 25, 26... 57, 58, 59 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Arctotherium
Level 63
Threads: 31
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 6:21 PM Post #241
When you approach the mother and filly, Molly is quite on-guard, keeping an attentive eye on the two of you and the surrounding area. When she sniffs you and Ed and know who you are, she becomes much more open towards you, allowing you to come closer to Lark. Lark is still learning how to use her legs, standing wobbly but attempting to walk and even run. Ed chuckles when she nose-dives into the dirt, shaking her head off, "It's quite incredible how these little ones are able to walk around just minutes after being born. Why don't you see if you can help her out by showing her? It may be handy having hooves of your own." He laughs again as he grabs some oats to give to Molly.

What do you do?
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 6:23 PM Post #242
I smile. I walk up to her and welcome her to watch. I step forward and start to walk, slowly so she can watch.
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 6:28 PM Post #243
Barrett, however, seems to be quite intrigued by the bones lying by his feet. After his examination of them, he rules them as being from a small canine-like creature, probably a coyote or fox and it was also killed by another predator with teeth marks engraved in the bones. "Must have been a pretty big predator from the looks of those teeth. Ooh, I wonder if it was a Dire wolf!" Excitedly, he looks up to you, "That makes me wonder if any are around! I hear they are only tameable as young but they are the most loyal companions you could have. Oh golly, I want one of my own so badly! What do you say we look around the forest here? See what we can find? If you don't want to that's fine..."

What do you do?
Draconmaster
Level 28
Threads: 3
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 6:33 PM Post #244
"Fine but that means you will also have to help me find a dragon."
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 6:55 PM Post #245
"Oh, thank you. We actually just got married last year." She puts one last bandage on your arm, patting it as she stands, "Well, I think I got all of it. Just make sure if you find any more glass shards, let me know. Those things can be nasty. What do you say we go have dinner? I think Taj was making steak tonight!"

What do you do?

((In case you wanted to see how they look, here are some pictures. c:))

Verena:

Taj:
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 7:06 PM Post #246
((No problem, I understand people aren't always on. c: ))

After searching for half an hour, you finally find a path which looks to be much more clear and safe. Once you are on it, you notice it is much more heavily used than the initial path you saw. Before you get too far, though, you find an old man sitting on the porch of a small shack beside the trail. He smiles at you, seemingly friendly. You could stop and talk with the man or you can smile back and continue along your path.

What do you do?
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 7/26/2017 at 2:26 AM Post #247
"Oh, thank you. We actually just got married last year." She puts one last bandage on your arm, patting it as she stands, "Well, I think I got all of it. Just make sure if you find any more glass shards, let me know. Those things can be nasty. What do you say we go have dinner? I think Taj was making steak tonight!"

What do you do?

((In case you wanted to see how they look, here are some pictures. c:))

(Perfect couple) Rosemary smiled, "I could go hunting tomorrow if you want.." before following her out to the dining room or something on the lines of that, "Thank you again.." she dipped her head
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/26/2017 at 10:28 PM Post #248
Curiously, she watches your movements, coming closer to sniff your legs before seeming to figure out they're similar to hers. She tries doing the same, placing feet carefully and then increasing speed. In no time, she's walking like a champ, even running and jumping! She seems to be excited about this learning experience, as she jumps on you, causing you to land in a pile of horse dung!

What do you do?
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/26/2017 at 10:33 PM Post #249
"Haha, sure. Maybe if we go into the mountains or by the sea." He chuckles as he guides you and Lilly further into the forest, traveling on no known path. Luckily, the undergrowth isn't too dense so visibility is good. After traveling for what seems to be a couple hours, the sun is starting to dip in the sky, which would be a good time to set up camp; especially because you happen to come across a small lake! When you look at the water long enough, you think you see creatures within, but cannot be sure. Lilly seems to think it's safe, however, and runs right in! Barrett sees this too, stripping to his shorts and jumps in after her, calling you to join them in the lovely cool water!

What do you do?
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/26/2017 at 10:39 PM Post #250
"Oh, don't worry about hunting, hun! Taj's best friend works at the butcher shop next door and he often brings us anything leftover from the day. Or something extra for special occasions. He actually provided all the food at our wedding along with his cousin, who's a baker!" She laughs and continues, "Sorry, my mouth just never stops! Taj said I could talk for a day straight if I didn't need to eat or sleep." As she finished her last sentence, you walk into a nice kitchen in the back of the building, where Taj is just finishing dinner. It smells delicious and Verena skips over to grab some dishes to set the table.

What do you do?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 24, 25, 26... 57, 58, 59
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.