Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Sable Lands - Explore and Discover
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 57, 58, 59 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Arctotherium
Level 63
Threads: 31
Posted: 7/18/2017 at 1:02 AM Post #1
Sable Lands

Hello, and welcome to my own adventure game! I'm sure many of you have done something similar to this before, but I'm changing it up a bit. You start by creating a character, the different species you can choose from will be listed below, and write a short description about their personality and features, oh and a name! Then you will choose where you are from, I will list those below too. Depending on where you start, you can start with different items/supplies. After all of that is done, you can choose where to go from the choices I give you (Note that if you choose to go the same way as another player, it will end up differently!). Then, you just continue along with whatever I throw at your character and see where it leads you!

Character Species:

-Human
-Fairy
-Elf
-Centaur
-Kelpie
-Dwarf
-Goblin
-Satyr/Faun

*If you do not know what some of these are, please look them up! You may just really like them!

Homelands:

-Lamada: A luscious forest which many creatures call home, though it holds many secrets; some dangerous! The people who call this place home are usually pretty friendly but many prefer to be away from too many people at once. You start with a wooden tool/weapon of your choice as well as 10 fruit, 5 servings of meat, and a canteen of water.

-Dumerki: A place found in the Great Sable Mountain range with high peaks, low valleys, and pine forests. This place holds many valuables if you are willing to search for them, but there are great risks and the people who call this place home, can be quite prickly. You start with 5 gold coins, 10 servings of nuts/berries, 5 servings of meat, and a canteen of water.

-Hadra: A region located on the western coast of the Sable Lands. The people here love the water and are usually easy-going. Many people travel here in search of trade or a good time, but there are dangers that come with being between the sea and the grasslands. You start with fishing gear (Rod, hook, 5x bait), 5 servings of vegetables, 5 servings of fish, and a canteen of water.

-Kukahl: The plains of the Sable Lands with farm lands, flat lands, plateaus, and lakes with the Great Sable Mountains in the distance. People here are hard workers but they know how to get rowdy. Many villages and towns are set up all across the region. There can be plentiful dangers with tornadoes and heat waves, but the citizens are accustomed to the heat and know how to deal with danger. You start with a basic medical kit, 3 loaves of bread, 10 servings og small game meat, and a canteen of water.

Special Pets and Companions:

-Dragon(Hard to come by and difficult to tame but fierce companions)
-Unicorn(Rare but quite friendly, healing abilities)
-Pegasus(Rare but friendly, great for transportation through the air as long as you aren't a centaur or Kelpie in horse form)
-Chimera(Rare and quite prickly, though fairly easy to bribe, brave companions)
-Griffin(Rare, quite reserved at first but will become very loyal)
-Serpent(Uncommon and hard to obtain, though once tamed, they are you sneakiest sidekick)
-Dire wolf(Uncommon and tough to tame but once tamed, very loyal and caring)

*Many more types of pets/companions can be found, but these are the special ones.

Rules + Extra:

-Be kind and respectful
-Do not make up your own story, I will be taking care of that, you just tell me what you do in a certain circumstance
-Please ping me whenever you post
-Try your best to stay active
-When speaking out-of-game please put double brackets around what you are saying
-Please be legitimate and try your best with grammar. (Just makes reading it a bit nicer.)
-Currency is in-game gold coins
-Canteens are refillable
-Food can be found or bought/traded
-Tools/weapons can be created with materials, found, or bought
-Pets/companions can aid you in certain circumstances
-Have fun!

At this time I am accepting twelve players, with Sketched and myself narrating. Please note, I may or may not be fully giving this role-play to her while I am in post-secondary, I will keep you updated. :)

Current Players:

-Draconmaster as an Elf starting in Lamada
-Sketched as a Faun starting in Lamada
-IvyCat as a Kelpie starting in Kukahl
-Wfangel115 as a Centaur starting in Dumerki
-Valerianwizard as an Elf starting in Lamada
-Unidentifiedrose as an Elf starting in Lamada
-Snini9 as a Centaur starting in Lamada
-Laria as a Fairy starting in Dumerki
-Galexiadraws as an Elf starting in Lamada

I have also decided to add in Player's Inventory and Pets! There may be more updates to come.

Player's Pets and Inventory

-Draconmaster
10 x fruit
5 x meat
Canteen of water
Wooden longsword
Hand-made dagger
Young fawn named Lily

-Sketched
10 x fruit
5 x meat
Canteen of water
Wooden bow and arrows
Young Raccoon named Ripple
Eaglet

-IvyCat
3 x loaves of bread
10 x small game meat
Canteen of water
Medical Kit
Diamond bracelet
16 gold coins

-Wfangel115
10 x nuts/berries
5 x meat
Canteen of water
5 gold coins

-Valerianwizard
10 x fruit
5 x meat
Canteen of water
Wooden bow and arrows

-Unidentifiedrose
10 x fruit
5 x meat
Canteen of water
Wooden bow and arrows

-Snini9
10 x fruit
5 x meat
Canteen of water
Wooden bow and arrows

-Laria
10 x nuts/berries
5 x meat
Canteen of water
5 gold coins

-Galexiadraws
10 x fruit
5 x meat
Canteen of water
Wooden bow and arrows
Edited By Bookdrive17 on 8/20/2017 at 12:31 PM.
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/18/2017 at 1:11 AM Post #2
An example of how you can start:

Name: Amary

Description: Female centaur with the body of a chocolate brown Clydesdale and the upper half of a well-muscled girl with flowing curly brown hair and vibrant green eyes. Strong, hard working, kind, and patient and also a strong connection to nature.

Home Realm: Hadra

(Pictures are optional. None of the pictures I have used are mine.)
Edited By Bookdrive17 on 8/16/2017 at 11:00 PM.
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 7/18/2017 at 1:38 AM Post #3

Name: Meadow
Creature: A faun. Her animal half is a deer. She has an odd long tail, she uses it mostly for expressing feelings or picking up light things.
Personality: Silly, curious, risky, and stubborn. She also is snappy.
Home Town: Lamada!

Oh yeah, she also has long hair :>
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/18/2017 at 1:40 AM Post #4
You are packed and ready to leave the home you grew up in to start your own adventure. You have already said your goodbyes to your family. You have the choice to travel around the parts of Lamada or towards another region.

What do you do?
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 7/18/2017 at 1:44 AM Post #5
I decided to go explore around my home town, maybe come a cross something cool. Her hooves trampled the ground beneath her as she ran.
Draconmaster
Level 28
Threads: 3
Posted: 7/18/2017 at 2:57 AM Post #6
name~Draycia
Species~Elf
Homeland~Lamada
personality~Shy but fierce and really weird but smart
pic~looks like this but without the sword and her eyes are electric blue.
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/18/2017 at 10:41 AM Post #7
You're leaving the city you have always loved in pursuit for a newer, bigger adventure. As you reach the edge of the forest, a familiar name calls out to you from within the city crowd.

What do you do?
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/18/2017 at 10:43 AM Post #8
You abruptly come across a small creek before you which pauses your steps. You are reaching down to touch the glittering water when you hear a loud snap from behind you!

What do you do?
Edited By Bookdrive17 on 7/18/2017 at 10:43 AM.
Draconmaster
Level 28
Threads: 3
Posted: 7/18/2017 at 10:45 AM Post #9
I turn around to see who it is that called me.
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/18/2017 at 10:49 AM Post #10
A handsome male elf runs towards you with a pack of his own. "Wait my love! Let me come with you!" He seems to love you, but do you? He could aid you in your adventure or weigh you down...

What do you do?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 57, 58, 59
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.