Players 2,285 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,272,730 1,777
Generated 656,587 49
Captured 1,193,397 532
Bred 6,422,651 1,196
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Sable Lands - Explore and Discover
Page 20 1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21... 57, 58, 59 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Arctotherium
Level 63
Threads: 31
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 12:51 AM Post #191
Barrett comes crashing through the bushes, having been coming to look for you initially. Lilly stays behind to hide under a bush while Barrett swings at the sprites with a branch, they fly away to hide in the greenery. Barrett wades out into the water and grabs you round the waist, carrying you back in his strong arms. He wraps his jacket around you, placing a kiss on the top of your head while bringing you back to camp. Once there, he sets you up to sit by the fire, asking cautiously, "So, what happened back there? Did you let the sprites lead you in?" He looks to you, concern sketched on his features.

What do you do?
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 12:58 AM Post #192
``That's sweet. She is very pretty.`` She replied to Sheira. She looked over to Ed, ``Well, it might sound odd but, he said the wolf was his mother.`` She said.
Draconmaster
Level 28
Threads: 3
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 1:17 AM Post #193
"Yes but I'm fine now thanks to you." I say thankfully.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 2:06 AM Post #194
((Not without breaking displays.))

The man looks to you and shakes his head, "No, I haven't seen anything..." But before he fully finishes the last word, he shoves you into the nearest display, sprinting towards the door! You must be careful trying to free yourself from the display to not cut yourself on the broken glass, but he's getting away!

What do you do?

I look at the store owners "Sorry.." and tear free, probably leaving parts of my dress behind and some blood. I wince as the glass cuts into my skin but run out the door, looking around for the thief. Once I've spotted him, I turn into a Kelpie mid run and rear up, chasing after him in gallop.
Wfangel115
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 110
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 9:10 AM Post #195
"Well, friendship as usual, but I thought you may like some company? You don't have to take me, but I'd like to see if I can help? I can pack extra supplies and grab my ax from home if you'll wait for me? I'll make sure to be quick! Oh, and I'll grab my horse too, I'm pretty sure you don't want me on your back." Granger chuckles, seeming to be busting with excitement, he must have been working a long shift and wants to get out, but does he really know what he's getting himself into?

What do you do?

I give him a sideways glance. He may come to use later, after all, I'm not exactly the smallest creature that roams the woods. If I need to get out of a tight space, he may just come in handy. As well as an axe. That could be potentially more than useful.
On the other side, dragging around a horse will be a pain. It will also need food, water, shelter, protection, etc. That means many more water breaks than what should be necessary.

Ultimately I say, "Fine, you can come. I'm not slowing down for you though," I hesitate a moment. Did I really do the right thing?

I walk back to his house with him. Seems like we are moving slow as molasses.
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 12:13 PM Post #196
Ed scratched at the scruff on his chin, "Hmm, I've heard stories of little children being taken in by wolves sometimes, especially if it's a mother already. But I've also heard stories of werewolves around here. They may pass you in the town as a person, but later that night they could stalk you as a wolf. He very well could have been either of the two, but what do you think, Meadow?"

What do you do?
Edited By Bookdrive17 on 7/22/2017 at 12:13 PM.
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 12:16 PM Post #197
After warming up by the fire, Barrett gets you settled into your sleeping bag, eating some oatmeal wich he made earlier. Lilly, being the loyal companion she is, lays beside to, keeping you warm. You dose off after eating, only to be awoken sometime later by voices in the camp. Being that you just woke, it's hard for you to decipher the voices. Lilly is no longer in the tent either.

What do you do?
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 12:22 PM Post #198
People yell and jump out of the way in your pursuit for the thief, but soon, you are close enough to push him down with your large head (Not saying your head is large, just that a horses head is naturally big..? c:) He yells and tries to scramble away, while you keep him pinned down by his shirt. Soon, Taj and Verena run up from behind you, looking to you then the man, trying to figure out what had just happened, but you aren't able to speak as a horse and if you change he could escape again.

What do you do?
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 12:30 PM Post #199
He seems to have an extra bounce in his step, asking you an insane amount of little questions about what you'll be doing. When you arrive at his little house, you must wait outside as you won't fit through the small door, but he only takes a few minutes before hurrying outside and around back to grab his horse, which looks more like a pony to you, but he smiles, "She's a good thing. Doesn't require too many extra supplies and she'll usually eat whatever vegetation is around. She's pretty strong so, I don't think she'll cause you to slow down." After mounting his steed, you are ready to continue along your path. Sometime later, it could have been an hour or three, you couldn't tell, a loud roaring can be heard from up above in the mountain peaks. Dragons and other beasts are well known to reside here, so it isn't uncommon, but Granger seems to be quite worried, casting glances upwards every minute.

What do you do?
Wfangel115
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 110
Posted: 7/22/2017 at 12:36 PM Post #200
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=49143&page=20#199
Author: Arctotherium
Time Posted: 7/22/2017 at 12:30 PM
He seems to have an extra bounce in his step, asking you an insane amount of little questions about what you'll be doing. When you arrive at his little house, you must wait outside as you won't fit through the small door, but he only takes a few minutes before hurrying outside and around back to grab his horse, which looks more like a pony to you, but he smiles, "She's a good thing. Doesn't require too many extra supplies and she'll usually eat whatever vegetation is around. She's pretty strong so, I don't think she'll cause you to slow down." After mounting his steed, you are ready to continue along your path. Sometime later, it could have been an hour or three, you couldn't tell, a loud roaring can be heard from up above in the mountain peaks. Dragons and other beasts are well known to reside here, so it isn't uncommon, but Granger seems to be quite worried, casting glances upwards every minute.

What do you do?

I'm out for an adventure. I don't recall hearing such noises from where I'm familiar to, so this piques my curiosity. Plus... this could be a fun dare.

"Hey Granger, I dare you to head up there and see what's going on. Don't worry, I'll be right behind you," I know it's cruel, but I can't think of any other way to convince him to follow me up there.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21... 57, 58, 59
This Page loaded in 0.025 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.