Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Star Trek
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ximph
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 48
Posted: 10/18/2017 at 5:05 PM Post #41
I'm big on The Next Generation. It's my fave since it has such awesome/funny characters. I've seen them all but want to watch them all again! I moved onto Voyager next and watched all of those as well. In TNG my favorite character is Data <3 after that I like Ryker and Jeordi. In Voyager, I like Nelix and the Doctor. :)

Added note, I really don't get this Star Wars/ Star Trek fan war, I honestly like them both. The new Star Wars is amazing, very happy with what Disney is doing with them. Can't wait to see the next one. ;D
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 10/18/2017 at 6:59 PM Post #42
Lately my husband has decided to start watching all of Star Trek in chronological order. I've not watched much of the original Star Trek series so it's been very fun. My favorite series is Next Gen. I've probably seen every episode and many of them multiple times. I remember liking much of Deep Space 9 though I haven't seen all of it. Voyager was the first series that I just gave up on at a certain point. I personally don't like the Next Gen movies. I also really don't like the new Star Trek movies. I haven't seen Discovery yet but I really love the Orville. Yes, Orville isn't technically Star Trek but it definitely feels like it has it's heart. There's just enough "parody" in there to probably shield them from a lawsuit.
Xenios
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 114
Posted: 10/22/2017 at 6:32 PM Post #43
this comic...no...NO....*cries* i loved it so much
Xenios
Level 68
The Tender
Posted: 10/22/2017 at 6:37 PM Post #44
Hi!
Lol, TNG is not my favorite, but it was the first star trek I ever saw <3 happy memories, those. I LOVE Data, and Lore of course. Riker, I could honestly do without. Geordi is also a super fave, but it took me some time to warm up to him.

I only watched a few episodes of Voyager, and I didn't like it that much...the characters just seemed a little dull. I like their Vulcan, though...don't know his name...and Nelix is AMAZING (I heard someone refer to him as Quark Lite...lol)

I never really was big into Star Wars, and it's actually half the reason I *used to* think I hated scifi-space-alien stuff. I don't know why; most of my family LOVES star wars, I guess I just have Trekkie genes instead XD
Xenios
Level 68
The Tender
Posted: 10/22/2017 at 6:39 PM Post #45
Agh, I gave up on Voyager too--not sure why, just couldn't get into it.

Yeah, started watching ST: Discovery and...meh, probably won't continue it.
Xenios
Level 68
The Tender
Posted: 10/22/2017 at 6:47 PM Post #46
Q!

Arguably the most bestest fantasticest amazingest asdl;kgnas;ldgnaljnkjnasdklgnest wonderfulest person ever in Star Trek history.

Honestly, I have no idea why everyone got so annoyed with him! Give me a starship so I may remedy this. Q! Gah!!

It seriously confuses me though. So he's very curious, sensitive, adventurous, impulsive, and otherwise like a super powerful toddler, but he's hilarious! If I met Q, I wouldn't be all "what? get off my ship", it'd be more like, "WHOA A POWERFUL BEING! LET'S DITCH THIS MISSION AND EXPLORE THE FURTHEST REACHES OF IMAGINATION TOGETHER!"

*sighs and shakes head* the poor fools.
Ximph
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/22/2017 at 6:52 PM Post #47
XD well Ryker is kinda handsome and I think its hilarious how he's always laughing at the things Data says while Picard stays all straight faced and 'eye rolly'.

Funny how you two didn't get into Voyager. I had the same problem with Deep Space 9. I just couldn't get into it after watching the first several episodes. Voyager is not as good as TNG for me by far, but I was able to latch onto a couple of the characters. :)

Well, I'm a bit biased to Star Wars as my Dad worked on one of the early ones. The first three Star Wars for me were pretty awesome. The middle three, however, were terrible!! Disney brought it back for me with their new one though. I've always been sort of a 'super powers, aliens, magic' type person, so any of those aspects in a movie or TV show kinda draw me in. I am absolutely loving the Avengers/Guardians of the Galaxy type universe they are putting out as well. Also anything X-men-ish like the TV series Inhumans and The Gifted.
Ximph
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/22/2017 at 6:54 PM Post #48
Haha!! Yes Q is hillarious! He's my hubby's favorite character. I ended up waiting to watch every Q episode through TNG and Voyager with him. XD
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 12/6/2017 at 9:12 PM Post #49
That comic is probably the singular most genius thing I have ever read.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.