Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Genetic Cleanser For Festival Sylesti Cr...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
BobRoss
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Threads: 102
Posted: 6/29/2017 at 4:40 AM Post #1
So I think we all have those moments where we use a genetic bonding in the wrong place or perhaps add the brew additive to the wrong cauldron. I think having an item to remove such mistakes would be advantageous! (: I feel it'd be best if both items were erased upon use so that people can't be wishy washy and use the product for things outside of mistakes - like decide they'd rather sell something they have already used to augment their pets. You can always get another of an item to add this way, but right now if you make a mistake, you have to get another of all the items in question for totally new one if you accidentally messed up. ^^" User error - I know - but no one is perfect. :P

It'd also probably be best this item only could be used on gender or gene/mutation augment slots. I can see how it might be troublesome with things like root strengtheners (since they randomly raise one stat if 4/4 aren't used), items that determine sylesti type, or even visible trait items.
Edited By Nami on 6/29/2017 at 4:46 AM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 6/29/2017 at 10:33 AM Post #2
What if you had to select an option to add materials to balance things again. Like if you made something a male instead of a female, you could balance/counter/cancel out what's in the pot already by selecting the option and adding pink tree sap to balance out the growing conditions. That would cancel it out and then allow you to apply another pink sap to make it female instead.

The only thing is maybe that's a bit too much to deal with for things like traits though. Cause it'd mean adding 3-5 of the trait slot choosing item to balance out the 1-3 that could already have been used on a pot? Then you'd have to apply more again after that to have the traits you want selected for.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.