Threads: 289
Posted: 10/1/2017 at 7:19 PM Post #245
*bump*
Vineyiea
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 187
Posted: 10/1/2017 at 7:54 PM Post #246
I guess I'll post our entry, Wildland hasn't been on in 20 days, so I don't know if she wanted to add anything. The blue is my writing, and the black is hers!

It was unbearably hot today. The pack was agitated, and it was obvious. Sand and dust cloaked the scavenging creatures, the landscape barren and endless. Catet wouldnt let them stop, only leading his hungry packmates deeper into the desert.

There had been no food for days. Their canines had been dulled by the dry taste of roots, and grass. The pack had grown rebellious, snapping and snarling. Both Flinch and Qiun had tried to fight Catet, only to end up decorated with scars and bites. Catet was already heavily decorated, but gave no notice to a bleeding bite on his flank.

Sware had taken the position of right flank, but was growing agitated as Zox bumped into every time they turned. Eventually, she stopped, snarling at Zox.

Stop bumping into me! Youre annoying me!

Vox stopped for a moment, bristling, before snapping at Sware. Its not my fault youre in my blind spot! Zoxs milky white left eye was causing all these problems.

Well, maybe you shouldnt be blind! Sware yelled.

Hey! Leave her alone! Qiun barked, shoving Sware away. Youre the one causing problems!

Me!? Sware screeched, lashing her tail. Im not doing anything!

Mino came to Swares side, nodding. Vox is being a little pest! Shes annoying Sware!

Chaos exploded between the four. Squawking, biting, and feathers filled the area. The four were diving at each other, screeching.

Enough! Catet yelled, separating them. His lips were drawn back into a snarl, and his eyes narrowed. He slammed his foot onto the earth, before sweeping it back.

He glanced at the four of them. If you cant be civil, or quiet.. He hissed. ..I will kill you all. I hate you all so much right now.

The four quieted, glancing at each other nervously. They got into formation, with Zox distancing herself from Sware. Catet glanced back at them, annoyed, or he started off. The pack followed after him, silent.

Flinch was looking off into the distance, bored. He wished that theyd come across something dead already. They had definitely left the Gyaro Graveyard, which was a massive valley filled with massive rib cages, skulls, almost everything. Theyd stayed there for days, scavenging and eating to their hearts content. There was no reason they had to leave.

He suddenly lifted his head, pausing. He slowly stopped, and he could feel the others pause. They all were stared towards the west, silent. Wind brushed past them, ruffling their feathers. Eventually, Catet walked over, breathing softly.

The words that spilt from his mouth were gentle, nothing hard or cruel. Nothing savage was spoken. The Leader spoke only one word.

Water..

Without bothering to see if the pack was following, Catet started to swiftly move forward, towards the sweet smell of the water. The rest perked up immediately, Mino and Sware glanced at each other, mouths watering as they pictured the water. The pack hurried to catch up with Catet, slipping back into formation.
Flinchs eyes gleamed I wonder if any prey will be there?

I wouldnt mind some Anglo. Sighed Zox

Sware snorted Anglo? Who would want an Anglo? Dakida is what we should wish for.
Flinch rolled his eyes at the females bickering

If you dont shut up, there wont be anything around to eat. Hissed Catet stopping suddenly. He peered over the sand dune, into the desert oasis they had found. The rest of the pack clamped their jaws shut, no one was stupid enough to mess around with food on the line, or mess with an angry Catet for that matter.

The oasis was still, the blue water shimmered in the heat, while twisted trees provided shelter from the sun. A flicker of movement caught the packs eyes. Hidden among the trees was an Atsu. The pack shuffled excitedly, this was the first food spotted in days.
Vox, Dask, you head around to the other side. Qiun, Mino, and Flinch, cut off all escape routes. Catet hissed quietly, his feathers ruffling in excitement.
Vox and Dask slinked around the oasis, making sure to keep out of sight. The rest of the pack waited anxiously for them to get into position. Before Catet could give the signal, a gust of wind blew past them, through the oasis. The Atsu sniffed and froze. It made a startled huffing noise before bolting.

Catet snarled in annoyance
Get it he snapped. The pack immediately started to move as one. Sware darted forward blocking its path. It turned heading in the opposite direction, this time Vox and Dask appeared in its way. The Atsu skidded to a halt as they came forward snapping their jaws. Snorting and stomping its feet, it desperately looked for an escape route. Catet, Flinch, and Mino quickly started to close in, but the Atsu darted past them, before they could close the circle. Catet motioned with his tail and the pack set off in pursuit. Mino was the first to catch up, she leapt onto its back, biting down hard. Screeching it buck her off and she went flying through the air. But it had slowed the Atsu down enough. The rest of the pack caught up and circled the Atsu. With a snarl Flinch charged straight at it, the caught the charge in its horns and knocked him down, reopening some of the wounds he had gotten earlier. Dask managed to jump on its back and bite down its neck. Catet, Sware, and Vox each bit at a leg. When the Atsu fell to the ground, Catet quickly dealt the finishing blow. The pack circled around the prey panting heavily. It had taken longer them longer than usual, it had been so long since they had eaten or drank anything, making them weak.

Drag it back to the oasis. commanded Catet. The pack wearily began to drag their catch over to the shade.

Once they were under the shade, the pack quickly got to work on satisfying their hunger and thirst. Snapping and snarling they fought over every scrap and bone.

As Catet lazily chewed on a bone, he watched his pack. Finally, he seemed to make up his mind. They would stay here for a couple days. That way the pack could recover their strength and heal from any injuries. Then they would set out once again across the desert.
Vineyiea
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 10/8/2017 at 11:54 AM Post #247
Um, just wondering what happened to the contest? Wasn't this round supposed to end at the end of the festival?
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 10/8/2017 at 1:12 PM Post #248
OH, did you see the earlier Group ping? Its been extended.
Edited By NightbaneWolf on 10/27/2017 at 4:07 AM.
Sdog88
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 94
Posted: 10/8/2017 at 1:33 PM Post #249
i would love it you could put hay sole sister on there its by tain and something just like this its a min with chain smokers and i think cold play
Vineyiea
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 10/8/2017 at 1:37 PM Post #250
Nope XD I didn't see that. Our story probably won't change though, since Wildland hasn't been on for a long time
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 24, 25, 26
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.