Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Hidden in the Cards
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 13
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 9:42 PM Post #1
The day dawns bright and beautiful, and you are awakened with the sound of merriment and mirth. A festival has come to town, filled with all sorts of whimsical and frightful Sylesti and even some whimsically frightening people, bouncing around and hopping excitedly along. Why the Festival of Sylestia has come to town! Excitedly you dress, rushing out of the house to watch the proceedings. After things die down, you wander toward the sounds of music, finding yourself in a square full of booths. Some have jesters, others have fortune tellers and fire weilders. Some are selling various shiny objects and others hold more dark mysteries.

You pause as something furry brushes past your leg and stare down slowly as the little Lupora walks right past you, only to turn and glance back with a playful yip.

You follow her curiously, thinking perhaps she was wanting you to follow but pause as a larger creature lounging by a light blue tent let's out a quiet growl

The Vulnyx is quieted as a hand gently pats him on the head and a male smiles at you gently. His outfit is a multi color blue and purple, a jester hat atop his head and blue eyes calm but playfully sweet. "Don't mind Nalir, he's always protective of those he cares for. That little girl is one of our newer, so he's been watching her keenly" he says calmly and you watch as the male flutters cards around in the air to the approving yip of the little Lupora pup. "Might you wish to..play a little card game?" he questions, a small glint of playfulness in his eyes.

How to Play: You will be faced with three cards. You will choose one card to turn over and if you do not like what's under that card, you will move to the second card. Once you reach the third card, whatever is under it will be what you win. So if you choose the middle card and don't like what's under it, you can choose the left or right card and if you don't like that one, you'll be left with whatever is under the last card.

I will only take three users per round, mainly for my sanity. I can get confused quite terribly sometimes so I do this for safe measure. RP is allowed, as long as it isn't a huge post =^^"= If you want to be pinged for future games, just let me know~ Other than that, have fun!

PLAYERS:

1) Innocentwings(Complete)
2) Starfall2466
3) Flute

PING LIST:
1) Cerberus
2) Dragondawn
3)
Edited By 151 on 7/23/2013 at 10:46 AM.
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 9:43 PM Post #2
Oink oink this girl wants to play
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 9:44 PM Post #3
Joining
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 9:47 PM Post #4
I'll join too. o:
Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 9:56 PM Post #5
@Innocentwings,

The male smiles lightly as a girl dressed in green whimsical colors comes along and he gently lays out three blue and purple diamond backed cards. "Won't you sit and play a small game? Choose, choose, let's see how you fair!~" he questions softly, his blue eyes alight with glee.

@Starfall2466,

Almost as mysterious as the boy, a second table appears, three cards with black and blue appear, Nalir nosing the girl clad in cotton candy pink and blue towards the table with a calm growl of delight, his tail tip flicking anxiously.

@Flute,

You have to blink as the small little red, white and blue Lupora girl tugs gently at you're outfit, pulling you to a third table, three cards of blue and silver appearing lightly as air. Yipping excitedly, the Lupora waits anxiously for your choice.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 10:08 PM Post #6
ping list please
InnocentWings
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 10:12 PM Post #7
I blink at the cards in front of me and reach for the left card
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 10:22 PM Post #8
"Ah, why hello there!"
I pick up the excited lupora and cuddle her in my arms, looking over at the 3 cards. Tilting my head and giving it some thought, I say, "why not?" and tap the card on the left.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 10:26 PM Post #9
I happily choose the middle card, adrenaline rushing to me.
Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 7/22/2013 at 10:27 PM Post #10
@Innocentwings,
@Flute,
@Starfall2466

The jester boy smiles lightly as he flips over the card Innocent had pointed to. Mysteriously an image flutters into view, it's ears twitching and nose wiggling softly, eyes blue as the sea.

His image hovers gently in air as he awaits to return to his card, or be carried away. Which will it be?

~~~~~~

The little Lupora growls playfully before yipping towards the appointed card by Flute. It flips into the air and lands clumsily in an akward sideway position before flattening itself out. The blurry image fizzles for a minute and then flutters into view.

She stares quietly at you, her cream fur glistening gently awaiting your decision.

~~~~~~

With a twitch of his tail, Nalir flips the card Star chose up in the air and watches it land face up in an upside down position. The image blurrs several times before coming acrossed what it is intended to be.

The image stomps its hooves a bit impatiently before trotting around and glancing at you with a sly gaze.
Edited By 151 on 7/22/2013 at 10:40 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.