Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Three Moons(Wings of Fire Story)
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Ihartstars
Level 42
The Tender
Threads: 52
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 9:38 PM Post #1
Three Moons(A Wings of Fire Story)
By Ihartstars
PLEASE NO POSTING ON THIS THREAD!!!

Chapter One: The First Night (Third Person View)
It was a dark and eerie night. The clouds had an ominous look to them. The three moons of Pyhrria shone brightly in the black night, down in the large green forrest of the Two dragons, were going to become parents. The mother, a Nightwing, had a look of love on her face. The father, an Icewing, showed no affection whatsoever toward the offspring, and he had an expression of disgust.

"Clawheart, why did you bring me here? Was it because you wanted me to see our pathetic egg hatch? This dragonet is a disgrace! A hybrid!" snarled the father.

"Not now Icicle," said the Nightwing mother, clearly annoyed, "this is your child's hatchday. You will stay, or you will suffer the consequences." The Icewing flinched at her command, and swallowed his complaints.

A few moments later, the egg began to crack, and the baby dragon inside of it caused the egg to glow.

"Icicle! Look! Our baby is hatching!" Clawheart pointed out to her partner. Icicle wanted to leave, but he forced himself to watch.

"Alright, I'm leaving..." said the Icewing grumpily.

"No you're not. Our dragonet needs to see and meet us before we leave."

Icicle rolled his eyes, then turned to watch the egg.

"Clawheart, after we meet our dragonet, we leave right after, okay? This is so the child doesn't develop an imprint on us." He looked over at his mate, who was already teary-eyed.

"This is going to be the one day I'll never forgive myself for, won't it?" She asked Icicle.

Their attention turned to the dragonet who finally broke through their eggshell.

"Look! It's a boy!" Clawheart picked up the little dark-grey colored dragon and rocked her son gently. The little male squealed in delight as his mother carried him. Meanwhile, Icicle took the remaining eggshells and was prepared to destroy the evidence, but was interrupted when another dragonet tried to climb up his arm.

"Icicle, you have a daughter! Who hatched out of the same egg! Isn't that wonderful?"

The Icewing looked at his daughter, who had the biggest bluest eyes he had ever seen. He immediately fell in love.

"Yeah, I'll never forget this day either..."

The Nightwing mother smiled. "I'm naming our son Nightshade, since he is like the sky and the shade of a tree in summer."

Icicle looked down at his pale-grey daughter, and looked up at the moons. "I'm naming her Silvermoon."

Then the Icewing and the Nightwing exchanged sad smiles, and set their hatchlings down. Clawheart gave her hatchlings one last look, then flapped her wings.

"Icicle, where will we leave them?" Clawheart asked her mate worriedly.

"I'm not sure. Maybe just leave them here?" Icicle suggested.

"They won't sur-" she was interrupted by Icicle, who put a talon to her mouth.

"Shush. They'll notice us! Hurry, before its too late!"

"Alright. I'm coming." Clawheart finally took flight to meet her mate high above the trees.

TO BE CONTINUED
Edited By Ihartstars on 6/2/2017 at 10:41 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.