The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/31/2017 at 9:38 PM Post #41
Username: Hawkeye

Name of Character: Tasat'n aka Beastmaster
Appearance:

Country of Birth: Barrgurth
Country of Residence: he travels mainly so he has no time to settle down
Background: Tasat'n grew up in a small farm house just on the edge of town. His home life was peaceful, some would even call it splendid compared to others though that was what happened away from closed doors. Tasat'n was a child of accident, a child of an unwed traveler whom his mother met on occasion. His father, nor his 'father' ever knew this. This was not unheard of, after all his mother was said to an angel anyways. Everyone wanted her, until they found that she was trying to speak with the dark lords. When she came up dead no one batted an eye, not even his 'father'. After her death they moved away, though his father never made it to their destination. The man never speaks of what happened on the trail.
Skills: he is an expert hunter and climber. Tasat'n knows the lands well and the animals even better. Tracking is he specialty other than taming animals
Powers?: he can naturally tame animals but just placing a hand on them.
Magic?: none
Pets?: a large rat like creature named Dawn
Relationship status: none (open, heterosexual.)
Family?: he doesn't talk about them
Species: human
Edited By Hawkeye on 6/1/2017 at 8:55 AM.
Xenios
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 114
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 8:38 AM Post #42
~Weredragon13, Nafariaandulin, Hawkeye, Spinosaurus~

To be honest, everyone seems very eager to begin (which I am surprised and very glad about!). While I had been planning to postpone beginning the RP until all of the information was added, I am seriously considering just starting the RP and adding it as we go along. (You would all still be pinged when it is updated).

It is up to you guys. If you want me to start the thread I can do that and if you'd rather wait, I can do that too.
Xenios
Level 68
The Tender
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 8:38 AM Post #43
Yes. you may also want to include the character's sexuality to avoid confusion.
Spinosaurus
Level 60
Threads: 9
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 9:16 AM Post #44
You can start the thread :D ( will it be in roleplaying? just asking since this thread doesn't say sign ups ^-^ )
Xenios
Level 68
The Tender
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 10:20 AM Post #45
ah yes, it will. I'm going to add a link. I will ping everyone when the link is added :)
Xenios
Level 68
The Tender
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 10:23 AM Post #46
The official RP thread has been created. Feel free to begin RPing whenever you like.
Weredragon13
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 11:14 AM Post #47
Username: Weredragon13

Name of Character: Fai'ru-voy
Appearance: Long lose black hair, grey eyes, lightly tanned skin, wears a dark brown long coat, black gloves, black boots, and a wide brim brown leather hat.
Country of Birth: Voy'lindar
Country of Residence: Voy'lindar
Background: She was born in Southern Voy'lindar to two parents, but an event happened in her early childhood that traumatized her, so she rarely speaks to people that she isn't familiar with and doesn't trust new people.
Skills: Detective skills, perception, the natural ability to become invisible to others(they don't notice her presence at all is what I mean), and the ability to tell when someone is lying.
Powers?: Psychometry, the power of knowing an object's history by touch.
Magic?: None.
Pets?: A loyal black and gray colored wolfdog named Svoy'ru.
Relationship status: She is straight, but single.
Family? (parents; siblings?): Dead.
Species: Human.

I should also add that she is a tea person.
Edited By Weredragon13 on 6/1/2017 at 11:16 AM.
Xenios
Level 68
The Tender
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 12:52 PM Post #48
Username: Magyak101

Name of Character: Fengo Rozzwell (son of Fengo Virico, son of blah, son of blah blah, son of blah blah blah)
Appearance: (created at RinmaruGames.com)
Country of Birth:Glindom
Country of Residence: Glindom
Background: *a little exerpt*
"I have been living with my father for my whole life," Rozzwell explained. "He so wanted a son born under the Star of Makky. Makky is the great god of war. He wanted a soldier to take his place when he is gone. I do not think he is very satisfied," Rozzwell sighed. "Anyways. I have been fighting in the war since I was..." he glanced at the sky, squinting. "192 moons, which would be 32 half-years, which is the typical Glindomi count but since you are Rhinnish--" he glanced at Tanadir. "Not much older than you."
Skills: Messing stuff up (lol), linguistic skills (fluent in over four languages), wood carving, music and other arts. Very good at fighting, but hates bloodshed.
Powers?: none
Magic?: none
Pets?: none
Occupation: Was once a well-respected warrior, but after seeing his first battle, he developed a passionate hate of unnecessary bloodshed, and was quickly demoted to the lowest-ranking soldier in the entire army. Very dissapointing to his father.
Relationship status: none/open
Family? (parents; siblings?): Fengo Virico, a high-ranking officer in the Glindomi army.
Species: Ordinary, regular, perfectly normal human.
Edited By Magyak101 on 6/1/2017 at 6:50 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.