Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Re-generate Starter Pets
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Lokiarti
Level 61
Threads: 107
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 3:41 PM Post #1
it has been suggested two years ago and the thread is currently locked, so I am creating a second one to see if people are still interested - as I said, it's been two years and opinions might have changed.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=26923&page=1#1
Author: Taptothebeat
Time Posted: 7/3/2015 at 11:46 AM
For us elder Sylestians, when we created our starter pet there were very few genes and mutations available. Which is unfortunate. When new Sylestia comes out, I think it would be a wonderful gift to those of us who have stuck with Sylestia for so long. (Just passed 900 days on my account) to be able to regenerate our starter pets.

I realize one can release pets, so this theoretically shouldn't be a problem. And this sounds strange even to me, but it's stuck with me for so long T^T, I feel that it's special in it's own way? It doesn't seem like that strange of a request, which is why I am suggesting it.

Sylestia has changed a lot now, there are so many genes and mutations out. Changed art for species. etc. It feels like even if we are not allowed to change the species of our starter, to redo the genes/mutations, would be lovely.

and, as you can see, there's also Krin's answer to this suggestion:

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=26923&page=2#12
Author: Krinadon
Time Posted: 8/24/2015 at 10:23 AM
This will most likely become available in the future.

so, can we still hope for something like that when Sylestia is no longer in Beta? and do you, my fellow players, feel the need for that feature?

personally, I'd love to get a chance to re-generate my starter. I had no idea what I was doing when I was creating him, and I think most people feel the same way. I believe we deserve an option to re-generate our starter pets - not for free I guess, but still. =w=
IcyWarlord
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 7:59 PM Post #2
I totally agree, my starter pet, Cloud, was almost all white since i had no idea how to change the colors and stuff
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 6/24/2017 at 7:43 AM Post #3
Still planned at some point in the future. Should be for relaunch if not sooner.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.